• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

More players should be coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I guess I counted wrong, anyways I guess it's just disappointing to me the population state of both Nos and Kronos. I play on Nos and believe me, they could definitely stand to lose some players.

Thing is the kind of players Nost can stand to lose is definitely not the kind of players Kronos can stand to welcome.

Somehow I get the feeling that people are saying the population is going up, which doesn't really make much sense to me. I didn't play much in June, and I remember Sunday's peak being close to 1.5k when I was last playing, so probably may time.

Oh well, doesn't really affect me either way.

Ofcourse there will be a dip during summer. I bet that most of the europenas here will use the time that it is actually warm here outside. I spend less time here when it is warm outside. I mean the summer here was pretty late, it started getting warm 2 weeks ago.

Ofcourse there will be a dip during summer. I bet that most of the europenas here will use the time that it is actually warm here outside. I spend less time here when it is warm outside. I mean the summer here was pretty late, it started getting warm 2 weeks ago.

That's true. We have 30-38°C this weekend and upcoming week in central Europe. I guess most ppl in europw prefer spending some time in the sun when it's finally here.
It is gone soon enough a d then it's time for wow again.
Atleast for me.

You can not measure a servers activity by peak count. Use unique logins as a more appropriate measuring.
I don't play more then 3-4 evenings a week and would still consider myself really active.

Also, what did you guys expect? That PvE heroes stay online AFK in IF/OG once they are done farming the open world or 5mans?
A server always is most active when it is fresh or when new content comes up.

What lharts says is pretty true.

I have my epic mount, my professions are capped with all relevant recipes, I'm full to the brim with my raiding consumables for months...

is is there any reason a player like me who is essentially on every week consistently for my guilds raids that I should be trying to inflate the "peak" during NA times when I'm not raiding or getting a little pvp in? Got things to do mate...

Lol I guess I counted wrong, anyways I guess it's just disappointing to me the population state of both Nos and Kronos. I play on Nos and believe me, they could definitely stand to lose some players.

Hell, yes! Just during the past week, we had two players from kronos rerolling there and applying to the guild, and more are coming according to friends from other guilds. The server itself is bursting from the amount of people, folks from all around the world are rolling there while other servers keep dropping on numbers and eventually dying :crying:. It would be waaaaay better to equalize the population all around, but meh...

Just recently there was a banhammer wave on like 1-2k accounts, hopefully some come here so the pressure goes down.

Just recently there was a banhammer wave on like 1-2k accounts, hopefully some come here so the pressure goes down.
Yeah, Kronos really needs 1-2k cheaters and retards :laugh:

Hell, yes! Just during the past week, we had two players from kronos rerolling there and applying to the guild, and more are coming according to friends from other guilds. The server itself is bursting from the amount of people, folks from all around the world are rolling there while other servers keep dropping on numbers and eventually dying :crying:. It would be waaaaay better to equalize the population all around, but meh...

What a top-notch advertisement in disguise...

The wish that Nost garbage would pour themselves here was the icing on the cake imho :megaplesk:

Botting on nos is very profitable thing you can earn 1000 euros/month thru selling gold and characters. I have 20 bots working around the clock and this is nice everybodyh should put efffort and earn some money doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom