• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Scandinavian Guild - Agony

Re: Scandinavian Guild - Name not decided yet

We don't have a website up yet, we will get that sorted closer to release..

Also finnish people are accepted, but you need to understand swe / nor :)

Can I join the guild if i am from central Europe ? i don't know any of Scandinavian languages, but i want to be a part of guild with the same time zone :D

Can I join the guild if i am from central Europe ? i don't know any of Scandinavian languages, but i want to be a part of guild with the same time zone :D
Sorry to disappoint you, but we only take in people that understand our languages, this is because we want things to be as smooth as they can be in raids, also we found it alot more fun to play this game in that setting on other private servers.

Hey, I'll probably be interested in joining! I'm Swedish and will most likely be maining a hunter. I've never raided in vanilla before though, is that a problem or are you fine with having some noobs in the guild? :biggrin:

Hey, I'll probably be interested in joining! I'm Swedish and will most likely be maining a hunter. I've never raided in vanilla before though, is that a problem or are you fine with having some noobs in the guild? :biggrin:

Hello! We are inviting everyone that's scandinavian in the beginning and while we're doing prep for raids, ofc the most dedicated / best people will get prio on raid invites, but we are trying out everyone that wants to join. We also want to make this a good community so everyone that has a good attitude is always welcome to join the guild.

Hello! We are inviting everyone that's scandinavian in the beginning and while we're doing prep for raids, ofc the most dedicated / best people will get prio on raid invites, but we are trying out everyone that wants to join. We also want to make this a good community so everyone that has a good attitude is always welcome to join the guild.

Sounds great! Looking forward to playing with you guys in the future :smile:

I dont think thats gonna work :)

I would like to join, i'm from Norway and i think i gonna go for a warlock:)

very nice :)

We've decided on a guild name finally, Agony. Also got a shivtr site up for those who want to register and make a character there so we can get an overview of what classes we will need.
agony-kronos.shivtr.com Keep in mind that we aren't really focusing on putting that much info on it at the moment, but we will fix it as we get closer to release :)

very nice :)

We've decided on a guild name finally, Agony. Also got a shivtr site up for those who want to register and make a character there so we can get an overview of what classes we will need.
agony-kronos.shivtr.com Keep in mind that we aren't really focusing on putting that much info on it at the moment, but we will fix it as we get closer to release :)

Sweet, applied there too! Btw is the forum fully functional yet? I can't seem to find the start thread for introduction, maybe just herp derp on me :smile:

Kommer dirr! Jag spela ally i vanilla och blev gankad av shamans hela tiden så kommer köra shaman healer i lvl 60 :) men kommer man in om man e skånsk? :)

Sweet, applied there too! Btw is the forum fully functional yet? I can't seem to find the start thread for introduction, maybe just herp derp on me :smile:

We haven't made any threads yet, it's just so we can get an overview of classes atm. Also then you can see in the character's tab what we have alot of and what not :)

I'll try to join you guys since I too am Scandinavian (Norwegian), but I'll have to check out High Treason first. Looks like a pretty cool guild so far; laid back but serious. That's right down my alley. I'd love to join Agony on an alt. I'll stick with the guild I feel the most comfortable in! Looking forward to meeting you all in-game once Kronos is launched! :)

Engin ást fyrir Íslendingar? Það ég er ekki eins :sad: en ég tala dönsku líka :laugh:

Would sincerely consider this if it was on alliance. I too did the whole raiding on feenix, but on horde, now I want to see alliance haha :Þ

Hello.

Any particular classes you're looking for at this moment or can i freeroll it at launch? Swede looking for a pveguild at Kronos.

best regards

Look nice .......any timer for raid's....and what time zone will be guild(+1 or )....Maybe will join like resto dudu or something

Hello, we are currently in need of casters and healers mostly(I say this because we've had a big increase in warrior and rogues atm), if you go to our site: agony-kronos.shivtr.com you can see what classes we need etc..

Our raiding time zone will be GMT+1, since we're a scandinavian guild we will obv raid in our local time zone.
Raid times will most likely be tuesday, thursday and sunday from 19:00 to 23:00.

Strange day's for raiding...but thx for the info : )

What's so strange about them? I'm curious :) Nothing is set in stone at the moment, but we used these raid times on the feenix server and it worked fine.

Well be coz ill aways do raid's on Friday,Saturday and Sunday...but your day's will not be a problem
PS:Look like im the only 1 healer for now in Guild :biggrin:

Top Bottom