• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Scandinavian Guild - Agony

Re: Scandinavian Guild - Name not decided yet

Drakir. What classes do you need? mvh

American here willing to learn a new language for the ultimate raiding experience.

Hello again. I applied as an orc warlock to your guild, Agony. Please give response when you can.

Best regards

Look nice .......any timer for raid's....and what time zone will be guild(+1 or )....Maybe will join like resto dudu or something

Please join us Spufy! You're the cutest thing on this forum <3
#Nohomo

Hello!

Norwegian guy here with experience as a holy priest since vanilla. I have quite a few friends starting up on Kronos and for that reason I was thinking of rolling a prot warrior. This to help my friends gear up quicker since they are all dps/heals and to get a new view on vanilla raiding. However this might be a problem for me if I wanted to join your guild since I see warriors are on low prio for joining, meaning I will be having a hard time to get a raidspot?

Anyways, my class ain't 100% sure as of yet - maybe I'll roll a hunter/lock if thats what my guts say when launch closes in.

Regards,
Apairn

Hello Apairn, very cool that you consider us and you have a bunch of friends that's going to play with you, if you've taken a look at our site, you can see how many warriors we already have, like 10 or so.. So I would advise you to play basicly any class except Warrior and Rogue if possible. Of course this is entierly your own choice, and you have to play what you feel like. But there will most likely be more rogues and warriors trying to get into the guild after launch.

Looking forward to see what you decide, you and your friends are welcome in our guild no matter what you decide to play. Afterall we are all here to have fun are we not? :)

Regards,
Drakir

Last edited:

Hello!

Norwegian guy here with experience as a holy priest since vanilla. I have quite a few friends starting up on Kronos and for that reason I was thinking of rolling a prot warrior. This to help my friends gear up quicker since they are all dps/heals and to get a new view on vanilla raiding. However this might be a problem for me if I wanted to join your guild since I see warriors are on low prio for joining, meaning I will be having a hard time to get a raidspot?

Anyways, my class ain't 100% sure as of yet - maybe I'll roll a hunter/lock if thats what my guts say when launch closes in.

Regards,
Apairn

I'm in the same boat as you I guess :) I wanted to go warrior myself, but opted to change to warlock as we were short on caster dps for a while.

Hello Apairn, very cool that you consider us and you have a bunch of friends that's going to play with you, if you've taken a look at our site, you can see how many warriors we already have, like 10 or so.. So I would advise you to play basicly any class except Warrior and Rogue if possible. Of course this is entierly your own choice, and you have to play what you feel like. But there will most likely be more rogues and warriors trying to get into the guild after launch.

Looking forward to see what you decide, you and your friends are welcome in our guild no matter what you decide to play. Afterall we are all here to have fun are we not? :)

Regards,
Drakir

Hi! I see the struggle coming by picking warrior and I'm aware of that, hence hesitant on my choice. Of course we are here to have fun! :) I just can't wait until launch so I can get on with my reborn vanilla journey :)

I'm in the same boat as you I guess :) I wanted to go warrior myself, but opted to change to warlock as we were short on caster dps for a while.

By the looks of it it seems like I'll join you on that one, maybe on the hunter instead. Vanilla hunters were easy to play but hard to master ;)

Lyder som et meget interessant TILBUD! i har gang i ;-)

Anyways, nice to see some scandinavians flocking to this server, really looking forward to get into action, when ever that is gona be!.. :)

-Aik

Lyder som et meget interessant TILBUD! i har gang i ;-)

Anyways, nice to see some scandinavians flocking to this server, really looking forward to get into action, when ever that is gona be!.. :)

-Aik

Ja, synes du ikke? ;-)

pIoRfE4.jpg

Hello fellow lurkers!

I just want to make an announcement for people of scandinavian origins or people that understand Norwegian, Swedish or Danish, that we are quite a flock of people who's been playing together on the feenix server that are going to create a scandinavian guild on Kronos.

We were quite established and had a well working community with alot of fun together while raiding PvP'ing etc. We cleared everything up to The Four Horsemen, which is in our opinion a great achievement considering our struggles with attendance.

We are looking for eager members to join our guild, we have a facebook community that's been around since the original blizzard World of Warcraft. And have great experience in the Vanilla content. We are raidleading in our own native language, so we speak with our own dialects. This may be an hurdle for some, but as soon as you get on TS or mumble(not decided yet) with us you will learn to understand and enjoy playing with us!:D

We will be doing a massive recruitment during levling and while being in lvl 60, we are not only after pushing hard through the raid content, although we want to kill everything of course :), but we want to build a great community on this server aswell as we have on previous ones. This will not only be a guild where you log on to raid times and work together with 40 randoms to achieve a goal of getting the most purples. But a community where great COMRADES work together to destroy our competition in the quest for great honor and achievements!

Here's a sample from our experience in the feenix server Warsong: http://www.twitch.tv/drakir1337/c/3923004

Kind regards from us all! And we hope to see alot of you wanting to join us in our community!

Hello, I'm from Sweden but I'll just write in english since that's what I'm most used to. I'm a veteran player on Kronos, started here right after the release in 2012. I play mainly a Shaman or Druid in the past, haven't decided what to play this time yet. I just wanted to welcome you guys and tell you that it's great to see a scandinavian guild joining Kronos. Down the line me and my Swedish friends might apply depending on how things look. I just want to finish by saying that you won't find a better server than this. (I've probably tested 90 % of the available servers coming and going since 2008). Hope you guys enjoy the server. :smile:

Last edited:
Hello Stormling!

First of all I enjoyed watching some of your videos. GJ kiting in WSG :)
Second, We are looking forward to get started on this server, we are already a big group of people, close to 60 registered on our webpage! We would be glad to take in you and your friends as we are with all scandinavian people. We are hoping and are going to strive to be the number 1 guild on this server (Well atleast Horde since alliance OP PvE, but we'll give them a hard fight). We are also going to do alot of PvP since lets face it, we will have time for it out of raids :).

GL on choosing class and I hope to see you on the server (and in our guild) soon, and hope for a release in a month or two :D.

Regards

Drakir

Hello, I'm from Sweden but I'll just write in english since that's what I'm most used to. I'm a veteran player on Kronos, started here right after the release in 2012. I play mainly a Shaman or Druid in the past, haven't decided what to play this time yet. I just wanted to welcome you guys and tell you that it's great to see a scandinavian guild joining Kronos. Down the line me and my Swedish friends might apply depending on how things look. I just want to finish by saying that you won't find a better server than this. (I've probably tested 90 % of the available servers coming and going since 2008). Hope you guys enjoy the server. :smile:

Hi, im from sweden and im very intrested in joining your guild at release date, i was just wondering if, when the game is released all players will start out at lvl 1. Wondering cuz i have seen that this server been up befor and that ppls characters maby will get back to them, im asking cuz it would be very fun to also lvl up with some ppl and start fresh :) best wishes Andreas

Hi there adde!

As they've informed on the forums and I think also the kronos-wow.com site, there will be character wipe and everyone will start as lvl 1 from the beginning. Nice to hear you want to join us, we all look forward to launch :).

We update our guild website with info about kronos as soon as we see it's up on forums etc, so apply at agony-kronos.shivtr.com and you will be able to see everything we post there.

Regards
Drakir

Hi, im from sweden and im very intrested in joining your guild at release date, i was just wondering if, when the game is released all players will start out at lvl 1. Wondering cuz i have seen that this server been up befor and that ppls characters maby will get back to them, im asking cuz it would be very fun to also lvl up with some ppl and start fresh :) best wishes Andreas

I'm in!.....but you allready knew that. :laugh:

Btw. Haven't the name been decided yet?

It has been but I can't change the thread.. only the headding...

Why do you have to be horde? Q_Q I want to play Scandinavian Alliance! *beslutsångest*

Hello, I am not Scandinavian player, but I am very interested in joining you. I am playing wow since Tbc retail release and I'd like to experience vanilla raiding. I was keen on playing warrior, but as I can see, there are tons of warriors already, so I can offer you mage or shaman as they are my second and third most favorite class.

Top Bottom