• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Scandinavian Guild - Agony

Gira på en priest? Evt warrior? Når skal dere raide?

Hi, I'm going to keep this English because of Forum reasons. If you go into our guild site and register there, you're able to see how many we have of each class and can make a decision of what you want to play out of that :). Of course, I encourage you to play what ever you feel like, since this is a 1x exp server, and I don't want you to play anything you don't want. But it's always nice to see people wanting to help out by choosing the class we need the most :). Looking forward to see what you decide.

Regards
Drakir

Hello, I am not Scandinavian player, but I am very interested in joining you. I am playing wow since Tbc retail release and I'd like to experience vanilla raiding. I was keen on playing warrior, but as I can see, there are tons of warriors already, so I can offer you mage or shaman as they are my second and third most favorite class.

When it comes to non scandinavian people, we don't really accept them. As said in my introducing post, and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in one of the replies earlier in the post that one of the requirements is that you understand either: Swedish, Norwegian or Danish. This is because we will only be speaking in our own native tounge during raids.

Kind Regards
Drakir

I raided on the warsong server on horde. In the guild Forsaken, waaay back during its early time. Also in a few other guilds after that. I'm very interested in joining here, since I'm danish myself.

Havent decided class yet, I'm thinking maybe hunter. Anyways, been looking forward for the server release for a few months now, can't wait to get back into the best Azeroth.

Regards, Loktarg/Rast

I would like to join. I've not made an official application yet because I don't know what I'm going to play. I need to apply with a class/race option on your site.
I will probably take something you are in need of when we're closer to release.
(I'm from Sweden)

Hello, I Just made an application on your website, rolling a troll female resto shaman! hope you'llthe need for me, I'm super try hard and friendly!

Puss <3

Last edited:
I'd love to join and I have about 4 IRL friends who'd like to come as well.
I made an application on the website.

Will play as a Disc/Holy Priest and my name will be "Healarius" :)

Hello there,I've been looking for a private server like this one and a decent guild along with it. And it looks like I've found the perfect one. I'm myself from Norway/Oslo and have a lengthy WoW history with it. Just to give a small background about myself: (Only mention Vanilla for obvious reasons) Cleared everything in Vanilla up to anub'rekhan before we disbanded. Was among the first priest on the server who obtained benediction-stave and was the first on the server who obtained Kodo (level 60 mount) on undead. Lastly, I've some experience with officer-role. Going to apply tomorrow.

I speak swedish but i wont have time to be hardcore and raid. Then this is probably not the right guild for me?

I speak swedish but i wont have time to be hardcore and raid. Then this is probably not the right guild for me?

You can stay in the guild to PvP or do whatever you feel like, but you can't expect a raid spot without some effort and commitment :) This isn't more hardcore than you make it. Raiding itself won't take up that much time, it's the effort you put in outside it that's consuming.

Hi All.
I read thru the forum you have here. Your guild sounds great.
I would really like to join a Scandinavian guild.
Maby I should introduce myself.
I have played Wow since Beta, most of my time as warrior tank. (yes i remember how to tanking was back in the days)
I just started on this server, and it seams like it works without any major bugs.
For start I want to level a new warrior (Undead named Infront) so you can see if i have any skills you need.
It would be great if i after i hit 60 could start raiding vanillastyle again.

The problem for me is that i work two shift and can only play every other week. but on the other hand i have everuy other week to prepere and farm wathever i may need to make raiding easier.

I started my warrior today, so i have only made it to Lv9.
Proffessions are Blacksmithing (I will go for armorsmith) and mining.

Along with me i take two IRL friends, we have played together for many years and we are good teammates.

If I sound like the kind of player you would like to have in your guild i would be happy to join.

To whom do i speak with ingame to apply.

Kind regards Dåren

Btw. I'm from Sweden, born may 17, and love danish beer.

In preparation to BWL we are looking for a few new members to our guild and could use a couple people of the following classes:

-Priest
-Warlock
-Shaman

A little meme for you :tongue:

y9z5BZ6.jpg

In preparation to BWL we are looking for a few new members to our guild and could use a couple people of the following classes:

-Priest
-Warlock
-Shaman
-Mage
-Hunter
-Warrior (DPS)

Many friendly people - consider your next stop to be Agony

Hwarang - Orc Rogue

Last edited:
Shame you guys aren't international or I'd apply without even blinking :) I had loads of Scandinavians in my retail guilds, and they are the most fun and polite people I've ever played with, love playing with them. I don't speak a word of your languages though, apart from 'Helvete'. They only taught me naughty things...

Good luck out there ^^

Top Bottom