• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Status on progress?

After an intensive research i discovered our main dev got injured during birthday+last of years , lucky at hospital they stich him up so he his ready for work 24/7 .

so everthing fine ,some external source said he will quit drink so we haz hope

I think he's writing a pre-release journal, labelling every day and writing stuff :tongue:

maybe i know why kronos team dont say nothing new...but will keep it for me..
Can be Good strategy....or just still relaxing after the party :cool2:

Actually, news came in that Psojed is covering the devs, because of...
[video=youtube;HkMNOlYcpHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg[/video]
THE PARTY AIN'T OVER YET, BOYS AND GIRLS! :cool2:

Day 14...

It's my first day at work this year, wouldn't surprise me, if they haven't worked on this project during the holidays. And I would totally understand it, but at the same time I really hope they did and soon we will get some sort of information : )
It must be a really big burden and responsibility, that they got people so hyped and now people are getting demanding. But what can you do... as someone said before, hype is real, hype is painful.

Well...Chero have some Exam this day's so... we will see Update on status soon( i think after 2-3 day's)

Alright, its has officaly been 16 days since our last update, i mean, its not hard telling us what the hell is going on.

there's another thread with something of an update go dig around

If you mean the thread where Kronoez posted something like "Chero has exams, when hes done we're gonna sit around the table for a final and definite deadline" Thats not much of an update.

If you mean something else, do enlighten us.

Nope, that was the one.

Here you go:

we are not going to make you wait so fucking long. I mean, we keep track of the whole scenery around classic wow and we do understand that such a late launch would not help this project at all.
Chero will have an important exam in 3 days and after that we will sit down together again to see if we can set a new and final deadline for the launch.

Last edited:
Alright, its has officaly been 16 days since our last update, i mean, its not hard telling us what the hell is going on.
From what I can tell from your profile, you've only been here since mid December. Most of the people here have been waiting for a far more time then you! What I'm trying to say is - be more patient.

Top Bottom