• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Status on progress?

I've been lurking here a while and just wanted to say how awesome a late Christmas gift of a new update video with maybe some dungeon footage would be.

Ho ho ho..

At this point we just want to see how far he can count.

Now all jokes aside. Currently the staff is working on lower level 5 man instances. Correcting spawnpoints, adding emotes. Scripting events or fixing existing ones.

Cheers guys.

Now all jokes aside. Currently the staff is working on lower level 5 man instances. Correcting spawnpoints, adding emotes. Scripting events or fixing existing ones.

Cheers guys.

Cheers Thanks

Day 19
things are seeming grim, only hope is keeping us alive, but that hope is fading, i fear for the promise that has been made , no, the many promises that have been made... but never kept. I pray to the Blizz-Like for guidance through these dark times.

Cheers guys.

Thanks for the update filvorja.

Perhaps its an idea to make every (even small) updates into a new Thread so that everyone can easily see it.

I'm really looking forward to play on KRONOS but...

Nostalrius is regularly doing news even if it is not always related to the overall development but it is kinda more dynamic and does not take that much time to officially maintain the dialogue with the community. No offense but, even if a small handful of team members are sometimes answering and keeping us informed, sadly it's not really visible in this pill of messages except for those following every threads so basically a lot of players could feel themselves ignored.

Competition is real, hype is on both sides but it is not lasting forever if you don't sustain it decently.

:wink:

Thanks for the update filvorja.

Perhaps its an idea to make every (even small) updates into a new Thread so that everyone can easily see it.

Thanks, but as it seems some people fail to read the very thread they are posting in. Can't help it.
Well, we probably won't open another thread for any minor update since thats just useless spam.

To be more precise on whats beeing worked on:
The dungeon Shadow Fang Keep is beeing overhauled. If tests go well and the content seems finished there might even be a small video update for you. Keep in mind that this is not a promise :tongue:

Well, we probably won't open another thread for any minor update since thats just useless spam.

The dungeon Shadow Fang Keep is beeing overhauled. If tests go well and the content seems finished there might even be a small video update for you. Keep in mind that this is not a promise :tongue:

There's really no need for another thread as long as you (or any other member of the kronos team) would show up and drop a post like this every once in a while. Looking up a thread named "Status on progress?" for a quick update sounds reasonable to me.

A dugenon preview sounds excellent! Looking forward to it.

Thanks, but as it seems some people fail to read the very thread they are posting in. Can't help it.

That's all we need! Just tiny hints that stuff is actually happening ;)

Top Bottom