• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Status on progress?

ra2z

Its been a little while since your last post, any news that you can currently give us?

Only 4 days since last update. I'm just as impatient as you, but these kind of posts get us nowhere I'm afraid, mate :)))

let they guys enjoy their holidays, i'm sure well get updated after new year's.

The progress is currently 80%. Don't you read the front page? I am also awaitening the opening of this server with open arms, but it's not long ago a thread just like this got posted. Let the devs do their job, cause from recent news, they are still working on it.

It's done when it's done. There is no better answer than that yet.

There's a reason why some people have completely given up naming release dates. Quote from George R.R. Martin:

"People said when will it be done, and I'd give an answer and it would not be done by then, I would run into some problem, or decide to rewrite, or I would change course. And once you give a date and then you miss that date, there's an element of the audience that thinks you're doing it deliberately. There's a lot of craziness that goes on, but it's pressure, and the obligation is to the work itself."

I'm sure they will not forget about us even without the "Bump" :) No news means no news. They're trying to give us some feedback, some answers to some questions. But "Why no news" seems to be the question to which they really have no answer yet. Let's wait to the 15-guys Test for finish. And the holidays as well.

Status update:
- Carp eaten.
- Christmas tree survived.
- Wrapping paper did not.
- Devs are currently testing out real life Nuke-o-Trons, TX-71 Personal Intoxicators and ofc their christmas gifts.

See you in the next update!

Status update:
- Carp eaten.
- Christmas tree survived.
- Wrapping paper did not.
- Devs are currently testing out real life Nuke-o-Trons, TX-71 Personal Intoxicators and ofc their christmas gifts.

See you in the next update!

I though carp was a strictly polish thing? Does all of eastern europe eat carp on christmas?
This highly reates to the topic.

I though carp was a strictly polish thing? Does all of eastern europe eat carp on christmas?
This highly reates to the topic.

Poland is not in Eastern Europe nor Czech Rep. Btw arp is eaten also in Austria and Germany I think and other countries.

Last edited:
Yes, today is the end of the year. :rolleyes2: That means Kronos will definitely not launch in 2014.

Of course im mad, its been a week since our last update and its the end of the year.

Top Bottom