• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Status on progress?

Im talking about major updates on the progress of the server or a possible ETA of the server, not a single level 23 ish dungeon. So.... Day 19.

Looking at the Kronos news forum, it's been a month since the last update posting and two months since the last video. The replies in the general forum have been nice but I can't help but log in once in a while to check the news section for the real stuff.

Peace? PEACE?!?!?! There can be no peace untell they have given us a update!

dont-test-my-patience.jpg

Kronos is the most blizzlike vanilla server out there, considering that Blizz doesn't host vanilla servers anymore.

Time to go home guys, we made it.

Spufy;7 11944 said:

This is actually exactly how I feel. 2 potentially awesome vanilla servers so close to release and I'm sitting here like a damn frog on a bench all day long waiting...

But is sure beats the alternative of having zero vanilla servers with potential in the works!

Last edited:
How i imagine when they bugfix Kronos.

[video=youtube;rSjK2Oqrgic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic[/video]

Attachments

• gPcpCaz.jpg
    gPcpCaz.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
Well....from 3-4 page's this thread is Spam place....so...let's make it more funny :laugh:

Top Bottom