• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Class will you pick?

So what are you

• Druid

Votes: 59 10.4%
  • Hunter

Votes: 70 12.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 67 11.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 81 14.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 99 17.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • Warrior

Votes: 125 22.1%

• Total voters
Worth mentioning RE: Shamans that you will have to spec Restoration at 60 if you want to do endgame PvE. PvP still possible though, both Enhancement and Elemental are pretty viable PvP-specs.

Thanks man! This is exactly what I needed! I have been playing rogue since tbc(real wow), mostly arena. So I think I'am gonna try something new on this server. Its between shammy or mage now.
So thanks again for answer mate, it was really helpful. Peace out! :)

Glad I could help. :)

Worth mentioning RE: Shamans that you will have to spec Restoration at 60 if you want to do endgame PvE. PvP still possible though, both Enhancement and Elemental are pretty viable PvP-specs.

Unless you get in with a friendly group of players that really don't mind what you spec when you raid. Though they probably wont be as lenient when AQ and Naxx rolls out.

So Enhancement and Elemental have to low dmg in vanilla to be legit for lvl 60 endgame pve?

So Enhancement and Elemental have to low dmg in vanilla to be legit for lvl 60 endgame pve?

As krutopatkin mentioned, the biggest problem is mana issues. You will bleed as hell. Also there is not a good gear for dps shammy, at least until AQ. Still possible to raid if you'll find a guild which will tolerate the spec. Nightfall could be a great wep for enha to support others btw.
And ofc shammys can kill instantly in pvp (WF+shock/Chain+shock) so you don't need any skill at all to play this class and still profit.

Last edited:
Im Rolling paladin! allways been a sucker for some healing, not really sure why im hooked on paladin and not any of the other healing classes but that´s what ill be playing :)

gnome rogue always and forever. whenever i play any other race/class combination i wish i was playing a gnome rogue again. also escape artist is beyond godlike for dealing with mages, considering almost everyone horde is (or has) a bloodthirsty undead mage.

Warrior tank here :) Any guilds recruiting already?
EU player , let me know

I'm sorry but I voted all classes :sad:
Played/loved all of them (always end up rolling alt for every professions as I'm xenophobic when it comes to asking people for stuff). So at least I've incremented the total numbers :smile:
I'm however quite sure to have one resto druid. See, vanilla was the only time when you could cast those pretty green lights on your party and still look like a person, not some ridiculous tree! :biggrin:

I would like to try a disc priest, love them in Bc and Wotlk, but the main thing that makes me unsure are rogues, even as horde, I feel like you die before even being able to get a fear off. Also no swd, oh, that has to be the greatest ability in priest history

Brand new to this community as of a few weeks ago. Plan on playing this, as of right now casually leveling being I still raid compatively in retail ATM, may eventually move to this full time depending how Foundry goes.

I am torn. I started playing the last two months ish in vanilla and didn't find my true class until I rolled belf mage when BC dropped. So I ask for thoughts on the matter. I would primarily run instances and raid rather than PVP though I am not shy to competitively PVP either, always loved the BGs.

So I ask for thoughts (As of now I plan to roll Horde, true calling haha); I am between Mage (Undead most likely), and perhaps a shaman or a druid. I have raided since BC on a mage maining but would consider trying something new for this experience. Perhaps a Lock as well. Any insight?

Also, thanks in advance! This community seems quite helpful and cool. Can't wait till launch!

Peace Out.

All classes have up- and downsides, and after 5 months I am still unsure which to pick.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious to see how this is spread across each faction, would it be bad form to open a more detailed poll once the server releases?
Why bother making a poll if the censusplus addon can do it for you?

As I suffer from a serious form of alt-itis I will probably play each class and race (leavin out Rogue because I feel like I'm wasting too much time when I slowly sneak around mobs). Though the only one I have some experience with in the retail vanilla days is undead warlock, so I guess we could consider that my main.

Top Bottom