• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Which Class will you pick?

So what are you

• Druid

Votes: 59 10.4%
  • Hunter

Votes: 70 12.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 91 16.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 67 11.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 81 14.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 99 17.5%
  • Shaman

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • Warrior

Votes: 125 22.1%

• Total voters
how do you define hard? finding a raid might be hard-ish, but as far as I can see he already has a guild.

Appearantly so.

If thats the case it wouldn't be hard. I was refering to getting a Raid spot.
I personally wouldn't care too much for SPriests in raids.
But this is Vanilla nearly 10 years after the fact so I understand they're there.

Guess Im too old school.
Ive never played on a Private Server so I have no idea how things are changing in these communities.

Appearantly so.

But this is Vanilla nearly 10 years after the fact so I understand they're there.

Guess Im too old school.
Ive never played on a Private Server so I have no idea how things are changing in these communities.
one priest with shadow weaving is standard even in minmax guilds, mostly that's a full on shadow priest.

You mean PvP right?

Because trying to Raid as SPriest is gonna be quite hard!

I didn't mean anything play-style wise other than I wanna go shadow when I have proper gear for it. Wether it be pve or pvp I don't really care :)

After being torn between rogue and lock i'm going to stick with my original retail and vanilla class and roll and Undead Warlock. See you all on Kronos.

I wonder what will people say about my female gnome protect warrior . . .[emoji1]

I wonder what will people say about my female gnome protect warrior . . .
emoji1.png

plz don't forget the pink hair.

Eh, I should try something else than Rogue since 90% of all my past characters are rogues, but they're just so fun. I feel so useless and bored without stealth. Maybe Druid. But then again, I prefer Rogue. Alliance, that's for sure. Gnome or Dwarf.

Appearantly so.

Guess Im too old school.

Very much so, like 1.1 old school. Shadow priests were valuable additions to raids for much of Vanilla, even before the class revamp patch.

Unfortunately I started playing wow in tbc, so I never got to play in vanilla when it was "live" or whatever you wanna call it. Which is why I'am so hyped for this kronos server!
When it comes to choosing a class, I've had a really hard time to decide tbh. I'am thinking between Mage, ench shammy, rogue or shadow priest, and keep in mind that I'll be playing pvp for the most part. What do you guys suggest I should go, as a pvp guy? :)

Best regards DeVikinG.

Unfortunately I started playing wow in tbc, so I never got to play in vanilla when it was "live" or whatever you wanna call it. Which is why I'am so hyped for this kronos server!
When it comes to choosing a class, I've had a really hard time to decide tbh. I'am thinking between Mage, ench shammy, rogue or shadow priest, and keep in mind that I'll be playing pvp for the most part. What do you guys suggest I should go, as a pvp guy? :)

Best regards DeVikinG.

Mage: Glass Cannon, depending on specc ofcourse. Insane CC against melees, sick burst, cool utility. Strong in both grp and solo play.

Ench Shammy: Cool utility too (purge/shocks), all your totems make u rly strong against casters (tremor/grounding). Sick burst with windfury proccs (RNG THO). Good kiting potential vs rogues. No gap closers, only frostshock slow.

Rogue: Very strong in open PvP & duells (when played right), insane stunlockz but VERY cooldown dependant against good players. U will cry when ur nova'd/fear'ed and can't get out. Remember there is no skillcloak in vanilla, dots will stay on u too.

SP: In terms of PvP, low skill cap, high reward. Only downside will be your mana... rly... Imo boring as fk. Oh and if u want to raid, u need to be RLY dedicated to it, meaning u need to farm a lot of manareg stuff otherwise u'll be "wanding" most of the time.

Here u have some kind of idea about those classes, u'll have to decide tho. :p

Last edited:
Mage: Glass Cannon, depending on specc ofcourse. Insane CC against melees, sick burst, cool utility. Strong in both grp and solo play.

Ench Shammy: Cool utility too (purge/shocks), all your totems make u rly strong against casters (tremor/grounding). Sick burst with windfury proccs (RNG THO). Good kiting potential vs rogues. No gap closers, only frostshock slow.

Rogue: Very strong in open PvP & duells (when played right), insane stunlockz but VERY cooldown dependant against good players. U will cry when ur nova'd/fear'ed and can't get out. Remember there is no skillcloak in vanilla, dots will stay on u too.

SP: In terms of PvP, low skill cap, high reward. Only downside will be your mana... rly... Imo boring as fk. Oh and if u want to raid, u need to be RLY dedicated to it, meaning u need to farm a lot of manareg stuff otherwise u'll be "wanding" most of the time.

Here u have some kind of idea about those classes, u'll have to decide tho. :p

Thanks man! This is exactly what I needed! I have been playing rogue since tbc(real wow), mostly arena. So I think I'am gonna try something new on this server. Its between shammy or mage now.
So thanks again for answer mate, it was really helpful. Peace out! :)

Top Bottom