• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Thanks Kronos

Nelsha

Authorized
HAY GUSY!

Just want to say thanks to the Kronos Team for delivering so hard on this server. Past week must have been hell for the devs while it's been heaven (almost) for us!

Thanks for the opportunity to replay Vanilla with such quality and thanks for being so fast & professional with bugfixes.

CHEERS guys!

I join in with thanking you for this awesome server that we are lucky enough to get our hands on!

This has definitely been a very enjoyable experience, most blizz-like server to date.

Keep up the amazing work. Have faith in the community as well the community has faith in you. Kill all the bunnies you encounter - this week is their doom week.

As my first experience with a scripted blizz like private server. I'm beyond impressed! Many thanks to the Kronos staff for bringing us this project, and being able to re-live the glory days of vanilla.

Uhum, I concur. Thank you for all your tremendous work. The Realm really feels alive and there are so very few scripting issues, that you tend to forget this is an unofficial project.

Bravo!

Agreed! This server is truly amazing. The staff are top notch, and the community is supportive and friendly. I could not ask for a better experience. Kronos is love, Kronos is life.

Last edited:
I'd also like to thank the whole team for the best vanilla experience available right now. Thanks to the community as well though! It's one of the major reasons why this server is so awesome :)

I am very grateful for the work you have put in. I can't thank you enough!

Just bumping this thread to say: I applaud you, Kronos team.

Honestly, I thought the outlook was grim on the server ever being released. You have to understand, with a plethora of failed projects (both World of Warcraft and non-WoW related), I had my doubts.

I've been playing for the past two days. No connectivity issues, all quests and mobs appear to be working as intended. You guys really 'delivered hard', as the OP put it. Well done, and thank you so much for your time and energy in making this project come to life.

On a completely unrelated note: wasn't there some way to "link" my login account with my forum account, so I could give people +1, and recieve +1?

Edit: Oh, I figured it out -- log into the main Twinstar website, and link the accounts once your character is level 19.

Last edited:
Alright, I gotta be honest here. Im really impressed by the scripting and attention to detail on this server with the scripts. The NPC moving around in the towns, talking to each other and doing their natural thing. Now I have seen plenty of and quests in dungeons that are working blizzlike as well as almost every quest scripts like it should. Today I went to Dustwallow Marsh and did Questioning Reethe: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=1273
The event reminds you of "The Attack" in Stormwind, and it almost worked flawlessly and the NPC guards spawned and they talked and then they attacked all as it should be. I just thought this was really cool as the quest is not as well known as The Missing Diplomat is yet it worked so well, the only thing missing was that Reethe is suppose to die at the end, he should fall on the ground when he says the last thing: "Look, you are not going to believe me, but it wa...oh, light, looks like the girl could shoot..." then he falls down and die. Besides from the death animation this quest worked better than i've seen before.
The attention to detail are a big thing for me and wanted to say thank you Kronos for this and so much more! Keep up the good work! Remeber to add the end animation to Reethe when he says he got shot :)

Edit: Also, thanks for banning "Propganda", that player have been abusing pvp and glitching the guards all day. Happy to see you get rid of people who abuse glitch and blind spots to grief on others.

Last edited:
Have to chime in with a big thanks to the devs and everyone involved with this server... it's so, so good. Also, I encountered a minor bug, filed a ticket, and 15 sec later had 2 GMs ping me with help. So awesome.

Top Bottom