• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Thanks Kronos

Thanks, Kronos, you made my life meaningful, you'r verything I ever aspired to, you're Gods on Earth, you're the estel of the whole World of WarCraft community! You rock. Hard.

May Allah bless you.

Thanks, Kronos, you made my life meaningful, you'r verything I ever aspired to, you're Gods on Earth, you're the estel of the whole World of WarCraft community! You rock. Hard.

May Allah bless you.

Don't let yourselves fooled, Adunai is nothing but the typical Nost fanboy... check his pearls of wisdom on CC forums, here, and have a laugh
asd.gif

Don't let yourselves fooled, Adunai is nothing but the typical Nost fanboy... check his pearls of wisdom on CC forums, here, and have a laugh
asd.gif

Make no mistake, for in truth my heart belongs to CoreCraft forever, and I hide it from noone. For CoreCraft stays for me above life and death, and it's stranger than all wonders of this world. But what I have told here before is also true, and I thank Kronos for all the hope they have given to me for the future of the private servers and of the classic WoW community. P̶e̶a̶c̶e̶ War (because WarCraft).

On behalf of CORAL I want to thank the Kronos team for an amazing Blackwing Lair experience. Keep up the good work and we will see you for ZG :wub:

Last edited:
That feeling... When you just want to find some info about Vanilla consumables (in order not to blindly follow the guide, but to understand what and why)... Then you google "vanilla consumables stacking", and guess what? The link which gives you the most detailed and easy to understand info is https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2081!

For 100500th time I'm amazed by the amount of work and knowledge put into Kronos. Thank you!

P.S. Also thanks to your RNG for Treant's Bane. After my very first succesful Tribute run :D Those who don't chase the luck is the luckiest.

I fracking love you Kronos you are the only bright light in my life and let me tell you that you shine brighter than any fracking star in the whole universe SO I WANT TO THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF MY ENTIRE FAMILY
godspeed you wonderful piece of art, you beautiful gift from god
all other servers are inferior compared to you, you magnificient beast
i was in the deepest depths of darkness but then i saw light at first small shimmering light and voice shouting Kro.. Kron...Kronos. I felt like i was born again :) so again thank you i owe you my life, my soul, my mind .. you complete me

I just want to say that I'm not even level 20 yet and I've noticed a lot of great improvements from my previous server, minor things that make the experience much more enjoyable. Really looking forward to see the scripting for the end game content.

xposed thanks thread

hi krons
thank you for preparation fix
isnt really gamebreaking issue
but its really more comfortable to play rogue now
/salut
AIdtrr9.jpg

Re: xposed thanks thread

omggg class change??? darog is a roooogue? how much?

Re: xposed thanks thread

2.99 euro christmas offer if u change ur class you can get bonus change for your friend account you brought to kronos 2 days 6 hours 38 mins 54 secs ago
regards

I just want to say that I'm not even level 20 yet and I've noticed a lot of great improvements from my previous server, minor things that make the experience much more enjoyable. Really looking forward to see the scripting for the end game content.

Coming from Emerald Dream I have to agree. Besides the occasional mob stuck in a tree I haven't really seen many bugs on Kronos. Awesome!

Coming from Emerald Dream I have to agree. Besides the occasional mob stuck in a tree I haven't really seen many bugs on Kronos. Awesome!

Funny thing is that I have seen this happen even on retail :laugh: Welcome!

Yeah, pet behavior is still a bit messy, but that was the case even on retail. (By this I don't mean that it should not get fixed, only that it's not a big deal)

A thank you

I've been having such a wonderful time leveling and meeting new people (who soon become regular faces when leveling alongside them), enjoying dungeons and flawless quest and ability scripting. It really feels as if I've gone back in time 11 years to vanilla retail in the best possible way. So thank you Staff for your continued work on the server and a big thanks to the community who encompasses it. It's a real treat to be here. :)

Re: A thank you

Glad to hear that you enjoy it. I feel the same when I'm playing too, It feels like the vanilla retail! :)

Thank you kronos and all your time invested! To just relieve the small things like kolkar runners attack you from behind when low on life or quest text and npc interaction that actually makes the world seem alive.
I hope the future brings some great days ahead for both players and devs alike!

Thank you kronos and all your time invested! To just relieve the small things like kolkar runners attack you from behind when low on life or quest text and npc interaction that actually makes the world seem alive.
I hope the future brings some great days ahead for both players and devs alike!

Haha, it is often the little things.

I remember when I first rolled a Hordie on Emerald Dream and I got to the barrens seeing the gazelles just standing there... not herding around like on retail, they were static and I was so disappointed!
They run around like they're supposed to on Kronos. :clap:

I feel like i have to say something too. I just want to say that i appreciate your endless faith and resolve for vanilla server. Your patience and effort (especially Chero). I am here with you since the first (pure Cz/sk speaking) realm...aaaand now its like 5 years i think, INSANE :w00t::wub:

Top Bottom