• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A very sad time on Kronos 2.

I don't play on K2 and I don't know who remedy is, however I'm very sure that if he would be gone, some1 else would take his place; push max honor and exploit the vanilla PvP system. There is always some1.

Edit: People pushed to max honor during retail vanilla, there simply weren't as many premades running at the same time (atleast where I played).

REMEDY is a guild who runs full premades with the same people all the time and consistently dominates the top standings on alliance. Only this week another guild (Last Act/Colt) have been pushing honor really hard, which puts them behind.

I speak here for the casual PUG player. Who just wants to do PvP for Fun (Yeah that's right FUN). I'm not even 60 yet and I won't be in a long time. But if I would be 60 and I would always gettin premades were u can't do anything to asure a Win i would simply not play PvP. From what i get here people who try to get gear out of PvP tell people like me to go and get group on their own to play PvP.
So you basically you tell me to either care for the items or just gtfo.
I feel very disappointed by that Kind of attitude.

I speak here for the casual PUG player. Who just wants to do PvP for Fun (Yeah that's right FUN). I'm not even 60 yet and I won't be in a long time. But if I would be 60 and I would always gettin premades were u can't do anything to asure a Win i would simply not play PvP. From what i get here people who try to get gear out of PvP tell people like me to go and get group on their own to play PvP.
So you basically you tell me to either care for the items or just gtfo.
I feel very disappointed by that Kind of attitude.

Well, it wouldn't make sense for them to tell you to "get a premade too".. because their premades are dodging enemy premades lmao.

All they gotta do is disable the "Decline" button or introduce Deserter for clicking it - timing it out.

Deserter would easily bandaid this bullshit.

Also most potato heads don't seem to get... PREMADE =/= problem. DODGING is the problem. Seriously man, how thick can your skull be already.

-A solo player.

Yes please just like Nostalrius so we can have 6 months of Chinese wintrade r14s
People don't realize that this created a whole other issue on Nostalrius lol. Having premade against pugs is intentional & Blizz-like.

Snakitysnakes suggestions on the previous page are a clever way to address some of the issues ya'll are facing on K2.

People don't realize that this created a whole other issue on Nostalrius lol. Having premade against pugs is intentional & Blizz-like.

Snakitysnakes suggestions on the previous page are a clever way to address some of the issues ya'll are facing on K2.
also adding av on top of that will solve some of the issues

Whats sad is how hard they try against people with inflated pings at like 6am their own time tards like fairygirl using every known exploit they can do to get ahead in a game and still losing to pugs,ks.

See most people don't care about rank 14 and just want to have a game of WSG you deny them people every single day for HOURS, PVP on this server is abysmal thanks to 10-20 losers who queue for 15 hours a day i see less and less horde every day queuing up you're basically killing the pvp scene like how obsessed can you get over a rank/gear its over the top.

Any fresh lvl 60 is not going to go through this and quit on the spot, Not killing pvp tho right just a grind lol..

Why dont we just set up a CTF simulator for the premades to play against its just sickening that there is people out there that play WSG 16 hours 7 days a week just to VS noone? But if thats their idea of fun by all means just let them que up against some bots in WSG

I don't really think the premade vs premade idea is bad, it just needs to be heavily monitored to prevent any wintrading. The Chinks have already proven they will abuse exploits on K2 if they get the chance to.

Whats sad is how hard they try against people with inflated pings at like 6am their own time tards like fairygirl using every known exploit they can do to get ahead in a game and still losing to pugs,ks.

See most people don't care about rank 14 and just want to have a game of WSG you deny them people every single day for HOURS, PVP on this server is abysmal thanks to 10-20 losers who queue for 15 hours a day i see less and less horde every day queuing up you're basically killing the pvp scene like how obsessed can you get over a rank/gear its over the top.

Any fresh lvl 60 is not going to go through this and quit on the spot, Not killing pvp tho right just a grind lol..

this , fuck the autist rank 14 wannabe kids who has no clue how to PvP if they wanna grind they can grind eachother... who cares of some chinese wintrade r14?? who gives a shit honestly ?? just monitor and ban them, it's not hard with the little amount of bgs played every day..

There was i all excited to get to 60 to start pvping. When i finally did it i was confronted with the sad truth.....a bunch of premades from each faction dodging each other and ruining single handedly the whole pvp scene of the server. A solo queuer or a pug group fighting against a rank 10+ premade 100% of the time its NOT fun. Every single fresh lvl 60 that wants to pvp is in the same situation. So i stopped queuing until it gets fixed. Now i only play for the raid 5 hours a week just because a bunch of losers decided to exploit the pvp system, its just sad.

every game in retail vanilla was pug vs pug

It's probably easier for you just outright say you never played PvP in vanilla. If you don't like it, I suggest you leave or create a premade with the other "1000" people who have quit pvp, you are a weapons grade ****** if you truly believe that number.

Last edited:
"Leave or make your own premade" in a thread that complains about premades dodging each other, classic.

And bitching about it is helping? Grouping up and fight premade vs premade is a more realistic solution than whining all the premades away.

And bitching about it is helping? Grouping up and fight premade vs premade is a more realistic solution than whining all the premades away.

are you retarded or just dense as fuck?

premades AREN'T fighting other premades, that's the fucking problem. try not to shit in your own mouth next time you try to comment

But we are fighting other premades. We're doing it constantly and if you actually take time to wipe the tears from your eyes and actually think for a moment, if you slim down the amount of pugs/irradicate them there will only be premade vs premade.

It's like talking to an autistic brick wall.

Last edited:
So u expect literally everyone to form premades yes? Only Premade vs Premade games yes?

But we are fighting other premades. We're doing it constantly and if you actually take time to wipe the tears from your eyes and actually think for a moment, if you slim down the amount of pugs/irradicate them there will only be premade vs premade.

Yes thats why there are 10+ lvl 1 spies in each pvp area because you are not dodging the shit out of the other premades right?

You're the brick wall. A dense, retarded one.

If there were ONLY premades, then there would just be a hierarchy of what premade dodges what premade and who rolls over who.

Right now pugs literally face premade ALL the time because all premades open games for enemy premades.

If you disable dodging (by giving garbage players who leave queue deserter) it'll be random if you fight pugs or a premade. And premades that aren't garbage won't have to lose sleep over garbage-mades that dodge and ruin the experience for pug players.

So in conclusion:

Giving shit lords that leave queue deserter is a WIN for EVERYONE that isn't in a garbage dodgemade.

Top Bottom