• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A very sad time on Kronos 2.

The whole premade vs pugs was an issue on nost aswell. Around 150 'hardcore' autistic basement dwellers who found it important to spend 10 hours+ a day GRINDING pugs so they could attain rank14 gear. This completely ruins the game for everyone else than themselves. No pugs stand a chance against a decent premade, and if u wanna argue against that you're not worth listening to because you got no clue. What is wrong with these premades ??? why dont they wanna fight other premades ALL the time ??? it should be boring to them to steamroll pugs but theyre shit at the game that's why they enjoy it. No one good at the game wants easy games, they want a challenge. I think it's sad these private servers cater to shitters. If you played retail you would KNOW that maybe 2/10 games were premades, but it was rare. On kronos the population is smaller meaning pugs now only face premades. The only people against prem vs prem are the same autistic social retards who play this game 10+ hours a day. So fucking sad.

I love how the arguement that prem v prem que is ''chinese and wintraders will abuse'' ''you dont want solo rankers'' im sorry to break it to the 100 people out of 2k+ who actually care for no lifing rank10+ - NO ONE, BUT YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC MINORITY GIVES A SHIT. No one but you cares if some chinese get rank14 ?? Why would they?? most people play this game to have fun - to log in a few hours a day and do a few battlegrounds. You are autistic because you want rank14..No one with a normal life would or could sacrifice that time on a game lmao.

If you are so obsessed with grinding then GRIND EACHOTHER IN PREMADE VS PREMADE, if you honestly CARE SO MUCH then go be bgpolice and report the wintraders or w/e. This is seriously some pathetic mentality from people who are dogshit at this game. The ''top'' premades on nost were all backpedaling mongoloids with no real clue of game mechanics, no one in my pugs wanted to even try, they would afk and get 1 mark all day.

fuck these kids

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the arguement that prem v prem que is ''chinese and wintraders will abuse'' ''you dont want solo rankers'' im sorry to break it to the 100 people out of 2k+ who actually care for no lifing rank10+ - NO ONE, BUT YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC MINORITY GIVES A SHIT. No one but you cares if some chinese get rank14 ?? Why would they?? most people play this game to have fun - to log in a few hours a day and do a few battlegrounds. You are autistic because you want rank14..No one with a normal life would or could sacrifice that time on a game lmao.

If you are so obsessed with grinding then GRIND EACHOTHER IN PREMADE VS PREMADE, if you honestly CARE SO MUCH then go be bgpolice and report the wintraders or w/e. This is seriously some pathetic mentality from people who are dogshit at this game. The ''top'' premades on nost were all backpedaling mongoloids with no real clue of game mechanics, no one in my pugs wanted to even try, they would afk and get 1 mark all day.

fuck these kids

This. Premades don't want to fight premades because it's too hard and takes too long, so they dodge and get free honor from pugs. All to get rank 14 and do what exactly? You've already stated you don't care to fight other premades you can't beat, so what the fuck are you guys actually gearing for. No one except a select group of you give a fuck about ranking, I just want to log in and play some BGs like I used to be able to do in vanilla

You've already stated you don't care to fight other premades you can't beat, so what the fuck are you guys actually gearing for

Pretty much BiS weapons until Naxxramas, and the gear is very useful for world bosses.

Last edited:
This. Premades don't want to fight premades because it's too hard and takes too long, so they dodge and get free honor from pugs. All to get rank 14 and do what exactly? You've already stated you don't care to fight other premades you can't beat, so what the fuck are you guys actually gearing for. No one except a select group of you give a fuck about ranking, I just want to log in and play some BGs like I used to be able to do in vanilla
How to fix: deserter on dropping queue.
cy@ shitmades

Seriously... back on retail when i met premade after premade i just created my own. End of story!

Dragon slaying, obviously.

Half of the people doing premades dont even know their char properly.I rank better in pugs than premade.Seriously.

But yea their should be premade vs premade and pugs vs pugs tbh.
Also premade vs premade giving more honor.Since its more honor then more people will do premades.Lets the pugs play pugs and get decent amount of honor.

Glad i didnt reroll on Kronos2 haha
Seems like nothing has changed when a new server comes up.

Seriously... back on retail when i met premade after premade i just created my own. End of story!

holy shit, another ******.

the fucking point is that all premades are dodging eachother. so the solution in your ****** brain is that we should make more premades and dodge even more?

just play k1 the pvp is better

Well, for new players K1 is a bit intimidating, and it also has a way lower population.

I, for one can understand why people want to start on K2, and enjoy progression from the beginning rather than dropping down in tier 2 country.

DO something pls about ppl who AFK in AB if loseing 3-2 in stables. 5 ppl always afk there and we can win still. do smth about ppl who afk in av.
We are not police to open gm tickets every 5 sec. and report on forums

Top Bottom