• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] CDFrames - Player and enemy cooldown timers

is it still possible to have the "m" after the number if it is in minutes

e.g.
AdIw77S.png

Not unless you manually edit the code (bottom of the frame.lua file). I just don't see any advantage in giving up the precision though to be honest. It does make a difference whether a cooldown is at 1.9 or 1 (minutes).

Last edited:
The newest version adds an extra bar (called "dr" for configuration) which shows drs for the target. currently only works properly for sheep and fear i think. Not entirely sure where to go with this. The problem is, there are tons of corner cases (talents, ranks etc.) which are shared with debuff tracking so it would make more sense to have an addon that does both debuff tracking and dr tracking. Maybe I'll eventually add all kinds of tracking to this (including player/enemy buff/debuff) and an option to show bars rather than plain icons, and rename it to "timers".

WJgmTT0.png

Last edited:
Somehow this addon broke things i already had. I disabled the addon and everything started to worked again. It somehow disabled fubar, i couldnt see any channels except world and added functions I never saw from the addon modui. The previous version worked perfectly.

So, I've decided to keep this one just for cooldowns and start from CCWatch instead for the rest (which I think is the most solid of the vanilla debuff trackers overall and for which i already had a repo with some modifications).

The first step is to change the bars to something with icons and a nicer look in general. It's not done yet and the icon/school color is only configured for 2 spells so far but here's a little preview:

AuT6JC5.png

https://github.com/shirsig/CCWatch

Eventually I'll add DR bars to it.

Was wondering if it was possible to add an option to have the buffs centered instead of going left to right or vise versa. I have no idea if someone else desires it too, but it will fit very nicely in my ui.

There are three groups, CC, buffs and debuffs. Within the groups the bars are stacked vertically. You can unlock the groups and place everything vertically if you want:
hqCx7bl.png

I'm sorry, I was talking about the cooldowns not CCWatch. Here you can choose all different directions (like in the picture it goes from right to left). Is it possible to make it grow from the center out (equal growth to both sides). ?

No, sorry. Would require a completely different placing mechanism than the current one (which does all the different directions by just changing a few parameters) and it's too specific to add another mechanism for it imo. What I might do at some point is make a free placement mode where you can just put the numbered frames anywhere.

Alright. I thought so much. No need to do so much work for something that specific. Thanks for the reply though. Might use cooline instead as it has a fixed frame.

I seem to get these errors now - all I have changed is the size of my CD Frames (/cooldowns size 0.85)

HCm7oYh.png

jECeqMv.png

Last edited:
Got the newest version + deleted savedvariables?
(btw, size changes the number of icons, scale changes the size)

Last edited:
Yea, just did a fresh dl of the addon and deleted my WTF file, still get:

7P37pUw.png

Im on a mage if thats any help?

Amazing addon anyhoo, love your work

The error doesnt happen straigh up when the game loads - happens maybe 3 mins after that? I didnt do any abilities

Somehow this addon broke things i already had. I disabled the addon and everything started to worked again. It somehow disabled fubar, i couldnt see any channels except world and added functions I never saw from the addon modui. The previous version worked perfectly.

Yeah, Bit does some lua kung-fu, that knocks out other addons, my fubar can't coexist with Aux, so I punish myself with Titan bar :/ .

Yeah, Bit does some lua kung-fu, that knocks out other addons, my fubar can't coexist with Aux, so I punish myself with Titan bar :/ .

This should no longer be an issue.

Yea, just did a fresh dl of the addon and deleted my WTF file, still get:

7P37pUw.png

Im on a mage if thats any help?

Amazing addon anyhoo, love your work

The error doesnt happen straigh up when the game loads - happens maybe 3 mins after that? I didnt do any abilities

Do you have an older version of aux? That might also cause an issue because of the module system being shared between them. Also make sure you have a clean install of cooldowns. i.e., completely delete the folder, download a new zip and replace it.

Last edited:
yes (note you need to be on the newest version of both aux and cooldowns, if you're using aux too, otherwise their module systems will cause a conflict)

What do you mean by that, what has the mage to do with it? I assume the issue you're talking about is the duplicated cooldowns in the image? I remember a bug like that in an older version but I haven't seen it in ages. Are you using the "/cooldowns used" option? What happens exactly, do they appear all of a sudden? Could you maybe record a short video?

Top Bottom