• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AMA Kronos Staff

Re: Rules confirmation in terms of multi clienting/boxing.

Thank you for the quick reply!

Re: Rules confirmation in terms of multi clienting/boxing.

It seems the account creation page is down :/

Buying / Selling legal accounts here on forum - cant see it.

Hey guys, i kinda got curious to see how much people are selling / buying accounts for here on Kronos (legally). Some guildmates told me that i could view all the sales of these accounts in the Black Market subforum, however i cant see anything in there except people trading in-game items.

Nor i have been able to find a "create ticket" on forum to ask a moderator for guidance. Can anybody help me ;)

Thanks in advance

-Ddog

Re: Buying / Selling legal accounts here on forum - cant see it.

Was there a reason that Children's week ended early unannounced? Having just jogged to shimmering flats on my rogue to get ice cream and then being unable to hand it in is pretty lame. Why do I even still have the orphan if the event is over?

I made a ticket in game asking Why? And all I got was a "The children's week event is over" letter in the mail. Like I get that sometimes you guys have to end events early or make decisions for whatever reason server health etc. But I can atleast move on knowing WHY. Not just telling me that something is over, I know its over the npc is gone. That just tells me I wasted my time, I'd like to know why.

2nd account allowed?

Hey,

is it allowed to have a 2nd account and is it allowed to run this acc parallel to the first one?
I do need a second account for the auctionhouse, so is it allowed? :)

thx in advance :)

gz Shanan

Re: 2nd account allowed?

Yes but You're not allowed to use any programs to assist with multiboxing.

Raid ID reset

Hello,everyone
I decided to post this kind of topic because I didn't find any information about Raid ID reset days.
Is there any site that count the reset days of any raid? Does anybody know,at least,the day of the reset?

Thanks everyone,have a good day!

Re: Raid ID reset

Wednesday 6 AM server time for raids with 7 day lockout.

Was there a reason that Children's week ended early unannounced? Having just jogged to shimmering flats on my rogue to get ice cream and then being unable to hand it in is pretty lame. Why do I even still have the orphan if the event is over?

I made a ticket in game asking Why? And all I got was a "The children's week event is over" letter in the mail. Like I get that sometimes you guys have to end events early or make decisions for whatever reason server health etc. But I can atleast move on knowing WHY. Not just telling me that something is over, I know its over the npc is gone. That just tells me I wasted my time, I'd like to know why.

Alterac Valley K2

In how many months/weeks after launchdate will AV be available on K2?

I saw AV NPCs before the server went down but people are telling me we cant enter it yet.

Hello aotwking,

I'm not a GM or anything, but I think I can answer your question. All planned events in a given year can be found in the database: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?events
AFAIK there is no special in-game announcement of an event starting OR ending, and there never was such a thing.

Also note that Kronos events are NOT synchronized with retail's events in any way, so if this year's Children's week started on May 2nd on retail, that does not mean it will be the same here on Kronos. I assume that is what you meant by saying "Children's week ended early unannounced".

Is account sharing allowed?

Hey. Was wondering if account sharing with friends and family is allowed on this server?

I have heard it is allowed by some people, but it would have been nice with a confirmation from a GM.

Cheers :biggrin:

Is WMT allowed on the server?

^Title(Warcraft Machinima Tool)
GM confirmation would be nice :)

I'd use it for increased ~1200 fog distance or so.

Last edited:
How much is too much for the vulgarity rule? as a naturally colourfully worded character who tends to drop the F bomb a few times in a normal conversation i'd like to know.

obviously swearing at someone is too much unless they're being a real knob, such as a lvl 60 guild camping northshire or something. As is throwing out racial slurs or generally being an offensive person. but is casually swearing in a normal conversation alright?

I'm not able to vote on posts

Hello, sometimes i see facepalms and +1 etc on posts, how do you do that ? I think i'm not able to do it i searched everywhere ..!

How much is too much for the vulgarity rule? as a naturally colourfully worded character who tends to drop the F bomb a few times in a normal conversation i'd like to know.

obviously swearing at someone is too much unless they're being a real knob, such as a lvl 60 guild camping northshire or something. As is throwing out racial slurs or generally being an offensive person. but is casually swearing in a normal conversation alright?
I think there is no way to strictly say what's too vulgar and what's "acceptably vulgar". Being polite just solves it all. :wink:

Linking your character to armory?

Hi, I'm new to the forums and was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm trying to get my character on the armory so I can link it to guilds I'm trying to join.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
CJ

Top Bottom