• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AMA Kronos Staff

Re: Understanding the Rule nummer I

Guys,

I'm so sorry to post this here but this thread is the one with most views amd it seems like I cannot post any new threads.

I'm a Kronos player and out of the blue my account has been banned.

My account name is *****

Please unlock it?

Cheers,

Mario
twinstar.cz → log in to the account manager in the upper right corner → "Bans" tab → what's written there?

Hi, After this Que-time earlier this night, I thought it would be fine to do something else while waiting to get in.
After a while I got back and then It said I got disconnected, thats ok. So I logged back in and waited to get qued, but just got to "Connected" and after 5 sec I get "Disconnected".

Why is this happening and what can I do? I've played for weeks now without problems untill now :|

Please and thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, After this Que-time earlier this night, I thought it would be fine to do something else while waiting to get in.&nbsp;<br>After a while I got back and then It said I got disconnected, thats ok. So I logged back in and waited to get qued, but just got to "Connected" and after 5 sec I get "Disconnected".<br><br>Why is this happening and what can I do? I've played for weeks now without problems untill now :|<br><br>Please and thank you :)

New to Private servers

Hi, i am new to private servers. I quit wow for a long time and never thought i could experience vanilla wow again. Then today i was watching youtube and saw a video about how the Nostalrius server had been shut down and how it was a vanilla server made by players who loved vanilla wow. So i did some research on these private servers and found Kronos! I am so excited to play the game again and so happy Kronos has done such a good job from what i hear. Also it is not pay to win omg thats awesome!!! Im downloading the game atm and was wondering when i am able to play if anyone would like to level with me has been 6 years since i have played. Looking forward to see you in game:):)

Hacked acc!

I have been hacked!
Thankfully the damage caused is little, i have shadowcraft belt and something esle missing from my character bank and 28 gold!
I changed my password and im asking if u can return me what is lost or to trace the gamelogs after i logged off on 23.04 at around 03 AM Server time.

Re: Hacked acc!

Hello, no, that's not possible, we do not return any items that are lost/stolen/sold/given to a wrong person or whatever.

Re: Hacked acc!

There had been a new attack i just tried to log in and it says that my acc is temporarely suspended, the sait says reason failed password!!!!!!also "we do not return any items that are lost/stolen/sold/given to a wrong person or WHATEVER" < what kind of reply is that? am i whatever?!

Is kronos 1 PVP or PVE server?

Sorry for stupid question but can't find legit answer anywhere.
Will be factor will i be waiting for kronos 2 or keep on leveling

Recover the password on our main website, it will be sent to your registration email. But if you got hacked and hacker is still trying to reach your account by guessing the password, then yes, your account will be banned temporarily for entering the wrong password three times.

And clarification: we do not return any items that are lost or stolen or sold or given to a wrong person or whatever else can happen to them. Better?

Will Kronos II have Dire Maul at release?

Hello,

I am new to Kronos and wondering what will be released at launch. Will there be Dire Mail ? UBRS?

Thanks for your help!

Recent Rollback Screwup

Did anyone else get screwed over by the most recent rollback (April 25, 2016 ~7pm MDT)? Because I bought a whole bunch of new spells and then went and put some items on the AH only to relog and find I don't have the spells I bought even though the gold that they cost is missing. AH items are still on the AH so no mess up there.

Any mods or something that could help with this problem would be wonderful.

Re: Recent Rollback Screwup

We do not restore items, Gold or spells lost in a server crash as there is no log of them existing or being purchased.

I am having trouble logging into the new Kronos server. It acts like its going through then says disconnected from server. I have adjusted the realmlist but it still isn't working.

Children's Week

Hey guys,

i searched all over the Forum (and asked ingame) but no one could tell me when the event Children's Week ends. some said in 3 days but non could really back it up. Anyone?

Thanks btw iam playing on Kronos II

Character transfer for fresh char?

Hello!

I will introduce myself, i'm a player from Nostalrius who cleared all the content, i came to Kronos with the same hope to clear everything and enjoyed leveling my char again, but my guild didn't followed and i decided to take a break and wait.

Here i am back with Kronos 2 but most of my friends have started since the launch and i am with my level 22 on Kronos 1, totally useless.

Are you thinking about a character transfer for fresh characters ? Since i heard moste of the population are between 20-30 it would not be overpowered to allow this for fresh account?
Of course i don't care of the stuff or money, only the level count :)

Thanks.

Re: Character transfer for fresh char?

Some time ago the staff stated that there will never be character transfer between KI and KII.

Troll Racial working?

So is troll racial (zerk) working on Kronos? I know that on a lot of private servers it was bugged, making it either stronger or weaker. I'm starting a troll and I'd like to know what to expect.

Rules confirmation in terms of multi clienting/boxing.

"C. On Kronos it is strictly forbidden to actively control multiple Characters at once using 3rd party software/3rd party mechanics (known as Multiboxing). It is also against the rules to participate in a Battleground with more than 1 character. Alt tabbing with multiple clients to play (Questing, World PvP, etc…) is not against the rules, while battlegrounds is against the rules. Botting and/or unmanned automation of your character is strictly prohibited and will be banned on the spot."

From what I am understanding with the rule C is that you are allowed to use multiple characters, as long as you do not use a third party software(EX ISboxer, Autohot Key, etc) and not use them for battlegrounds with more than 1 (warsong, alterac valley, etc).

Is this correct or am I reading it wrong? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Top Bottom