• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AMA Kronos Staff

Just 1 thing, if you talk to any innkeeper he's offering you to find group for dungeon? Any explanation of this thing? How it works etc?

Donation Usages and Questions

Hello all, i am someone who jumped on this band wagon recently because i had no idea Private Vanilla servers existed. I played vanilla WoW as a Middle schooler and i very much enjoyed my time and so here i am again loving every moment i spend!

Question time
---------------

I am very grateful for this server and allowing me to play something i no longer can play on my own with the sense of community and everything. I really want to donate money because it is a game and people are working on it, and i highly respect the love going into the project.

What will my donation money be used on? Server upgrades? Allowing this large population influx to be handled appropriately? Hopefully fixing draw distances? I just would really like a nice answer as to where i can donate safely and what said donations would be useful for.

I can't contribute time to this like others can, but i do wanna help push the server towards a better future, and that is why i ask.

Thanks a bunch for letting us Nostalgia peeps have a go at one of the greatest games of our time in all its glory! <3

Will using WTFast get me banned?

I'm hearing that players are getting banned for using VPN services. Does this also apply to game tunneling services (I'm assuming it does).

If so, that's a real shame (I assume it is to keep out the hordes of gold farmers). Unfortunately, I experience 400ms + playing on Kronos, but this drops to as low as 250ms when using WTFast.

Going to continue playing without it for now, but would really like some clarification, if possible.
(and in the meantime, swap from my Rogue to my 'Lock)

Re: Will using WTFast get me banned?

I'm hearing that players are getting banned for using VPN services. Does this also apply to game tunneling services (I'm assuming it does).

If so, that's a real shame (I assume it is to keep out the hordes of gold farmers). Unfortunately, I experience 400ms + playing on Kronos, but this drops to as low as 250ms when using WTFast.

Going to continue playing without it for now, but would really like some clarification, if possible.
(and in the meantime, swap from my Rogue to my 'Lock)

Hi, we dont ban accounts that uses VPN/Proxys so you can safe use WTFast until it wont work anymore.

Re: Donation Usages and Questions

1) Server maintance
2) Server hardware and software upgrades
3) Payment for devlopers - If server generates enough money to cover 2 previous points

Re: Donation Usages and Questions

Quality above quantity ok but what is the exact reason to hide your number ? Website bug ?:

Kronos.jpg

Twinstar (not kronos) directive and afraid about their business ?

Last edited:
Question about character trading.

Once I have started a trade auction and have set all the classes I'm willing to accept, will I have the chance to accept/deny the other person's offer before it goes through? My worries are that someone will accept the trade who is severely less geared than my character, or that I will get some troll who sells all the equipment and deletes all the bags then accepts.

So the question is whether or not I will be able to look at the character that the second party is offering before it finalizes, or will it just automatically go through if someone who meets my criteria accepts?

Just 1 thing, if you talk to any innkeeper he's offering you to find group for dungeon? Any explanation of this thing? How it works etc?

This i the looking for group feature which eas introduced in vanilla. It was scrapped later because noone ever uses it. As kronos tries to make every feature work it is there.

Character transfer possible?

Will there be any chance of a character transfer to Kronos from Nostalrius once the data is made public?

Source code Nostalrius

You are going to use the source code to fix bugs when Nostalrius will make it public?

I'm Missing Stars on my account.

Hey guys I just made an account and gave 2 separate donations, one of 40euros for 3k stars, another of 80 for 6k stars- but my account only shows 6k. What do i need to do to get the other 3k added on?

Re: I'm Missing Stars on my account.

Any donation-related issues are to be addressed to Jeniczek via email Jeniczek(at)twinstar.cz

Understanding the Rule nummer I

Dear Twinstar

I was read rules on Kronos when I came to the rule nummered I, the confusion became total.

The rule says:

I. Resurrecting players with non-combat spells during combat in an instance is not allowed.

Does that mean, that you not allowed ash a Holy priest to ress the the off-tank while battling Ragnaors i molten core or what !?!?

Yours ASCX3000

Re: Understanding the Rule nummer I

Guys,

I'm so sorry to post this here but this thread is the one with most views amd it seems like I cannot post any new threads.

I'm a Kronos player and out of the blue my account has been banned.

My account name is *****

Please unlock it?

Cheers,

Mario

Last edited by a moderator:
RHow to recover game account?

I used to play here long time ago, I have forgotten my exact logins and website only offered to recover this forum account that I didn't link with game account.

Account hacked, now banned

A few nights ago I returned to Kronos after being gone for a few weeks to discover my account had been hacked. I was fortunate enough to have my character's gear, my gold and most of my inventory was gone.

I've since changed my password on the account, but it would seem that somebody is attempting to break in and getting me banned, as they do not have the new password. I just discovered this, as it has gotten me banned and I can't login to Kronos.

Is there anything that can be done?

What are the purposes of these messages?

I know these are bots or chinese or something, but what are they actually for? I see them all the time but I don't know if it's attempted account theft or what. Anybody know?

Pic:c7ccc3ffac1679c0ee49b99a2e4563f4.jpg Sorry for the small size.

Re: What are the purposes of these messages?

You can't see the Chinese, but they are telling you to go somewhere to buy gold or other things. Just ignore it/report it

Top Bottom