• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AMA Kronos Staff

Re: Donation Mounts Question

Hello,

I have an undead character. Am I able to use any of the mounts offered by donation points or only faction/race specific? Example: Can my undead character use a sabre (night elf specific) and/or raptor (troll specific) mount?

Thank you in advance.

I made a post for this question in the general discussion thread but it got moved into here. I still haven't gotten an answer yet, does anyone know?

Shame there is nothing for me to answer here :crying:

Are there any plans to add more cosmetic-related conveniences to the donation shop?

IE. Character modifications (face, hair, etc).

I feel as though this would receive a lot of use with essentially no impact on gameplay and a immersion footprint less than that of cross faction use mounts and unobtainable tabards. I, for one, would sure as heck donate (more than I already have!) for the ability to re-tailor my characters looks every now and then.

Are there any plans to add more cosmetic-related conveniences to the donation shop?

IE. Character modifications (face, hair, etc).

I feel as though this would receive a lot of use with essentially no impact on gameplay and a immersion footprint less than that of cross faction use mounts and unobtainable tabards. I, for one, would sure as heck donate (more than I already have!) for the ability to re-tailor my characters looks every now and then.

I was thinking about this for a while and i am thinking about suggesting it so maybe we will see something like this in the future :)

Hey guys, new to the server and I thought I'd get started on the forums early. Took a little while, but I did some digging as I was unable to make a new thread (probably a good thing, mind me) and found this question thread and I have a question concerning the Kronos server rules.

Under rules segment 6. "The following violations are punished" it states:

"Resurrecting players with non-combat spells during combat in an instance"

Now I'm pretty clear on the other rules of the server, but I'm not sure I fully understand this one. If the rez is a non-combat spell and shouldn't be able to be cast in combat, how would I even go about conducting such an action? My question really is: is there some kind of bug that allows something like this to happen currently/will it be fixed?

tl;dr Is there a bug with resurrection during combat that appropriates having the rule under segment 6 as a punishable violation and will it be fixed if the answer is yes? I know this is technically 2 questions, forgive me.

Last edited:
Hey guys, new to the server and I thought I'd get started on the forums early. Took a little while, but I did some digging as I was unable to make a new thread (probably a good thing, mind me) and found this question thread and I have a question concerning the Kronos server rules.

Under rules segment 6. "The following violations are punished" it states:

"Resurrecting players with non-combat spells during combat in an instance"

Now I'm pretty clear on the other rules of the server, but I'm not sure I fully understand this one. If the rez is a non-combat spell and shouldn't be able to be cast in combat, how would I even go about conducting such an action? My question really is: is there some kind of bug that allows something like this to happen currently/will it be fixed?

tl;dr Is there a bug with resurrection during combat that appropriates having the rule under segment 6 as a punishable violation and will it be fixed if the answer is yes? I know this is technically 2 questions, forgive me.

you can have someone stand out of the Range of combat meaning they can resurrect someone in combat.

As a developer:
- Is there any way to contribute with you guys casually (read reading the source code in hope to understand it and maybe help smashing some little bugs)?

I know C++11, but my expertise is C#.

Keep the good job.

Hi all i am new here and today i had a DC, so i tried to log in after a minute, but the server was still down, and i received a window where i could choose between the server Kronos and Kronos PTR. So i choosed somehow Kronos PTR and now i cant change it back, and i cant still logg in.

I cleared the realmlist and restarted the game several times, but it dosnt helped, so my question is, how can i cahnge back to normal Kronos, shall i do it in Game or not?(I also have a Lanucher for Kronos, but it also starts the PTR Server, which isnt online).

Hi all i am new here and today i had a DC, so i tried to log in after a minute, but the server was still down, and i received a window where i could choose between the server Kronos and Kronos PTR. So i choosed somehow Kronos PTR and now i cant change it back, and i cant still logg in.

I cleared the realmlist and restarted the game several times, but it dosnt helped, so my question is, how can i cahnge back to normal Kronos, shall i do it in Game or not?(I also have a Lanucher for Kronos, but it also starts the PTR Server, which isnt online).

in your character screen there is a button on the top that allows your to change realms.

Hello, I am wondering if you guys do character restores? I played here about 2 months ago, and deleted a character, which I would now like to have restored if possible. I did a forum search for "character restore" and found nothing, except in regards to the restoring of old accounts from Kronos 2, which is NOT what I'm talking about.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Hello, I am wondering if you guys do character restores? I played here about 2 months ago, and deleted a character, which I would now like to have restored if possible. I did a forum search for "character restore" and found nothing, except in regards to the restoring of old accounts from Kronos 2, which is NOT what I'm talking about.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Thanks for the question, however we do not have the ability to restore deleted characters at this time.

I want to rename my character in a few weeks. The name I'd like to change to is already taken though. Looking at the armory, the character is not displayed because too low level, so I assume it's just a lv 1 name blocker.

Is it possible to do something about this?

I want to rename my character in a few weeks. The name I'd like to change to is already taken though. Looking at the armory, the character is not displayed because too low level, so I assume it's just a lv 1 name blocker.

Is it possible to do something about this?

We do not have the ability to free up names currently. Down the road I won't say it's out of the question, but there's currently no timeline on if/when this would become an ability.

I hope such feature will never come. Since many people, including me block those names to use them later on.

Keep in mind this emptying of the name pool was not ever done by Blizzard until very recent years. This ability (if it would ever be available) it likely would only effect players who are no longer actively playing here. So active users would not likely be effected (just my thoughts, don't hold me to it ;)

I see that bugs without any votes to fix are being fixed rather than bugs with votes to fix. This is a generalization, but filtering by vote shows that many of the most-voted issues have yet to be fixed. What is the point of voting, and how can we earn more than 10 votes, should they prove impactful?

I see that bugs without any votes to fix are being fixed rather than bugs with votes to fix. This is a generalization, but filtering by vote shows that many of the most-voted issues have yet to be fixed. What is the point of voting, and how can we earn more than 10 votes, should they prove impactful?

Great question. The point of voting helps our developers see what problems are coming up a lot. While voting helps the developer see more clearly common/requested fixes, fixes do not get done based purely on votes alone. Some reported issues may take longer to fix than others, while other fixes may seem unimportant to you but are important as a whole. There is a priority system which voting does play a factor, but the best way to sum it up is to read the post in this thread by one of our lead developers Chero http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/101349-Speed-at-which-bugs-are-fixed-and-donations

Hope that helps answer your question/concern.

I admit, the cynicism is strong and so I don't expect honesty on this one, but what is the ratio of bugs fixed to new bugs / reappearing bugs (as a result of other fixes)? Is the overall number of bugs decreasing? Are we making headway?

I admit, the cynicism is strong and so I don't expect honesty on this one, but what is the ratio of bugs fixed to new bugs / reappearing bugs (as a result of other fixes)? Is the overall number of bugs decreasing? Are we making headway?

I'd like to provide you with some hard numbers on this, but i'm afraid this is Chero's department and he may not have them off hand. That being said, every team meeting we get brought up to speed on bugs (fixed/new/etc..) and the overall number is decreasing. There will always be instances where new bugs will pop up, but our devs are good at keeping up on things. Hope that (kind of) answers your question.

Top Bottom