• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AMA Kronos Staff

Can you lock XP?

Just got into a debate with someone about whether or not you can lock XP here.
I said no, because it's a Blizz-like server, and you could not lock XP in vanilla wow.
Also, I assume that if you could lock XP, the level 19 and 29 BG brackets would pop a HELL of a lot more.
A search of the website does not provide a definitive answer.
They said you can, because they were told so by multiple people.
So... can you or not?

Re: Can you lock XP?

You can.
.exp off
It's not 100% Blizzlike server, it does have some QoL changes (5g respec is the most famous).

WSG PVP Vendor

Hi all,

New to server just curious if the WSG pvp vendor at silverwing grove is bugged or has that patch not come out yet? Me and several people have tried to purchase gear there but nothing is view able.

Thanks in advance

Oznorts

Re: WSG PVP Vendor

The higher reputation with Warsong Gulch you have, the more items will be visible in the vendor list. When you're neutral only a few items are shown.

Downloaded the torrent, but it's just a small file.

Do I have to open it up with uTorrent or something?

Re: Downloaded the torrent, but it's just a small file.

Yea, do it, this is how download via torrent works :)

Kronos server info question

Hey, I'm new here and wanted to start playing, I just have 2 questions I want answered before I do..

1. I believe there are 2 Kronos vanilla servers, are the rates the same on them? (Blizzlike) if not, what are they?
2. How many people play on both of the Kronos servers?

Thanks in advance! <3

Re: Kronos server info question

1. Blizzlike x1 on both. They only differ by age and population.
2. No one knows for sure, one should run the Census addon ingame to get the numbers. Yesterday someone in the world chat reported ~2300 on K2. K1's activity heavily concentrated on raidtimes, so online there may be discouragingly low sometimes. However, as you can see on https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=11583#bosskills, there're dozens of raiding guilds on both servers.

According to the latest announcement, servers are going to be merged in some months.

Re: Kronos server info question

1. Blizzlike x1 on both. They only differ by age and population.
2. No one knows for sure, one should run the Census addon ingame to get the numbers. Yesterday someone in the world chat reported ~2300 on K2. K1's activity heavily concentrated on raidtimes, so online there may be discouragingly low sometimes. However, as you can see on https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=11583#bosskills, there're dozens of raiding guilds on both servers.

According to the latest announcement, servers are going to be merged in some months.
Oh okey, thank you very much! Appreciate it.

Server population

Hey there. It may be because I'm new, but I can't see where to find the population of each server. I'd love to play on the one that is most populated, as I really don't have much preference for which version to play, but I simply can't tell which one that is. Can someone point me to where I can find out the population of each server?

Re: Server population

Kronos 2 aka K2 is the one with highest pop of the 1.12.1 servers (and in general I think). Kronos 1 and 2 will be merged soon though.

Welcome!

Thanks! I have seen that K2 has quite a few people. I've been able to group with people at the low levels without too much difficulty.

Does anyone know about the population of the Cata and WotLK servers? I never played through the Horde quests in Cata and that might be fun to do. I'm just wondering if I'd be doing it basically alone on a server or if there are plenty of other people on the server, too. Thanks again, all.

We never tell exact numbers, but on Cata there are definitely enough people to play with. WotLk, being and older expansion, isn't that populated.

Just a question about pet related bugs

This aint a post to whine about something not being fixed, or the time required to fix something or more important things to fix. Im just curious why some things in this report: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=5251
Are marked as "needs retest" for ages and not changing to being fixed ? Like for example Pet on follow mode stays too far behind the player .

Are pet related bugs hard to fix? Or isnt it a priority just curious thats all. Thanks in advance.

Re: Just a question about pet related bugs

"Need Retest" means the fix has been applied to the realm, and player feedback is needed to confirm that it is working well now, or that it is still not working well while providing details on what is wrong again.

It means that no player has bothered to give that feedback.

Character recustomization please!

Could we please get the option to re-customize our characters? We can already change our names so why not give us the option to change our characters gender and appearance? Maybe even race!

Graphical Mod - for shoulder?

Hey, I was wondering if you guys know of any graphical mods that may remove one shoulder pad? just curious as i cant find any.

Cheers.

Re: Graphical Mod - for shoulder?

You could probably[1] make a custom patch to remove visible model of the shoulders however this will also remove them on every other player. Maybe I'll try do to that later... maybe.

[1] - I successfully removed glowing effect from enchants on weapons in Cataclysm expansion

Account Deletion?

Is there a way to completely delete my account, and ensure that any personal information and history that is stored on the Kronos/Twinstar servers is deleted? I opened an issue about this but got no response, I'm wondering if there's a Right Person to contact or something.

Is there a way to completely delete my account, and ensure that any personal information and history that is stored on the Kronos/Twinstar servers is deleted? I opened an issue about this but got no response, I'm wondering if there's a Right Person to contact or something.

Contact [email protected]

However I do not believe this is possible.

Leveling Boost?

I know around this time last year there was a 7x leveling boost promotion going on for a little bit. Is there anything similar being planned again?

Is it possible to transfer characters from TheRebirth?

It seems to me like this would be a good way to recruit more loyal players, as opposed to hype-trainers. Also, perhaps it would have a positive impact on the Rebirth devs, although I get the impression (and WHY?!) that the dev team here isn't expanding. All this open-sourcing recently has given me a taste of perfection, and speaking of - do you suppose there will be any bugfixes coming from the released Rebirth code?

Top Bottom