• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AMA Kronos Staff

Unable to donate

Hello, I have been trying to donate for the past 2 days and each time I go to click donate I get a Credit card declined error message. I'm sure this is not on my side as I can buy other things on other websites with the same card perfectly fine. Any idea why this is happening or what I could do to fix it?
Thanks,
Dayru

Re: XP Rates?

It was a temporary, month-long event on K1 (the only Kronos back then) like 8 months ago. Nothing like this is planned to happen again.

Account deleted

Hi, i didn't connect to my account during a while, so I can't connect now without have a "your account have been deleted".
What am I supposed to do to get it back?

Thanks by advance

Re: Account deleted

If it was created before the reboot of Kronos about 1.5 years ago then your account is gone along with all the other accounts from before the database was wiped.

You will have to create a new account in this case

It is allowed to change race to blood elf?

Title.
I ask because i don't want to be banned

Regards

Kiruken

Re: It is allowed to change race to blood elf?

What is the logic behind colored chat being bannable?

Colored chat is blizzlike and, totally accessible by everyone... used by many in original vanilla... especially in trade chat where was important to acquire attention.

Last edited:
Re: It is allowed to change race to blood elf?

What is the logic behind colored chat being bannable?

Colored chat is blizzlike and, totally accessible by everyone... used by many in original vanilla... especially in trade chat where was important to acquire attention.

Because goldsellers are abusing it and it looks like aids.

Missing Items

Hello Kronos community,

When i logged into my account on 01.11.2016, i noticed that some of my items such as below missing;

Nemessis Boots,
Onyxia Scale Cloak,
Hearthstone,
Drakefire Amulet,
Some consumables

No gold was touched and i am very sure that i haven't mistakenly sold my items since i keep them in a separate bag.

Is this a common bug or i have jacked by some people who wanna have fun?

Thanks in advance

Gear Comparisons

Is there anyway to compare two items via an addon or external program. I want to compare the simulated DPS between two items. Something similar to Mr. Robot for retail.

How to Cancel a Character Auction?

Hi, i'm wondering if it's possible to cancel a character auction that was created by me. Or do i have to wait for the time to expire for the character to come back to my account ?:blink:

Re: How to Cancel a Character Auction?

If it's a trade auction go to the trade auction page, on top there is a button My Trades, you can find your trade auction there, open it and click end auction on the bottom.

If it's not a trade auction, but for stars, you can cancel it until someone bids on it, if theres a bid on it, you cannot cancel anymore.

Any hopes of gms doing anything for the players in the form of a livestream or video series maybe a podcast? to keep the players in formed obviously.

How to change the email address on my account?
Not possible right now for non-Czech/Slovak players.

Hello Kronos community,

When i logged into my account on 01.11.2016, i noticed that some of my items such as below missing;

Nemessis Boots,
Onyxia Scale Cloak,
Hearthstone,
Drakefire Amulet,
Some consumables

No gold was touched and i am very sure that i haven't mistakenly sold my items since i keep them in a separate bag.

Is this a common bug or i have jacked by some people who wanna have fun?

Thanks in advance
It's better to ask for help from a GM via an in-game ticket or on the IRC. You probably won't get your items back, but maybe they could find out how it happened.

Last edited:
K1 & K2 Difference

What is the difference between K1 and K2 servers except server HW.

Last edited:
Re: K1 & K2 Difference

That's a good question actually. Kronos I is the older realm and has more released content (up to AQ40) and a very low population. While Kronos II is the newer realm with less content available (up to BWL) and a high population.

Question about patches and updates

I apologize if this has already been asked, however my main question is this. "Does the kronos/twinstar team plan on updating patches or fixing things in game? "

Most notably the combat bug that seems to plague the undead starting zone. Basically when all mobs are dead and you're still in "combat" until you log out.

Various herbs and gathering nodes that show they are there but you cant harvest them.

I am sure there are other bugs and things that I have yet to mention. Just curious.

High Latency Question/ Discussion?

Hello everyone, I just had a quick question and/ or discussion. I don't know if it's just me, that's why I'm asking, but since starting on Kronos II just this week, I've stayed at a constant 250-400 latency 100% of the time. Seeing that this hasn't happened on previous Nost servers or retail WoW, I was wondering if this is a personal issue, or if everyone else or others are also experiencing this.

Thanks everyone, and good-luck!

To add, I played a few on Kronos I to see if it was the realms issue, and I didn't notice any change in ping across realms.

Last edited:
Re: High Latency Question/ Discussion?

It's 100% related to the servers. The players, admins, and network engineers for the host of the server cannot figure out what the problem is.

Top Bottom