• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AMA Kronos Staff

gender change

Hi. is it possible to change gender somehow ? it totally should be an option. Pls : 3 any update on that? Is it ever going to be added . There is a name change option ! so ..yeah. Can we get more stuff?

Which server has the most population?

Which server has the most population? Is it K1 or K2?

Q: Characters transfer

Is it possible transfer a character from a server to another one? In particular can I transfer a PG from Kronos I to Ares? Thank you.

Trade characters

Is possible to trade characters between servers? I mean kronos I and II. Or tranfer it?

Just started, a question.

Are there any paid leveling jobs supported by twinstar, or do they condone any kind of leveling service.

I apologize in advance if this is posted somewhere in a rules section somewhere or if it is against the rules to talk about such topics.

Re: Just started, a question.

Hi, no, we offer some services and gifts for donations in our account manager, but we do not offer anything that would provide the player with some real and palpable advantage over other players.

Is the Server stability issues over the past couple weeks going to be fixed? What is going on? Getting DC'd every 45 minutes to and hour is not fun. I will assume its the whole k2 server since the entire guild also DC's.

Is the Server stability issues over the past couple weeks going to be fixed? What is going on? Getting DC'd every 45 minutes to and hour is not fun. I will assume its the whole k2 server since the entire guild also DC's.
Its allready known. The host for the server got 1tb ddos attacks. Nothing Kronos can do about it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Kind of a off topic and personal question for you staff members.

What do you guys do aside Twinstar/Kronos?
-Jobs?
-Hobbies?
-Sports?

How old are you guys?

Have you ever actually met each other?

Photos?
"-Jobs?" It varies alot, some GM's work, some attend school, some do both. Personally i'm studying IT at the moment. :)

"-Hobbies?" Most of us.. Probaly gaming, mostly MMOs. We use alot of our sparetime on GM'ing though. I do competetive and recreational shooting. If you know anything about terms i specifically shoot IPSC with a Glock 22 .40S&W

"-Sports?" We're gamemasters, not athlethes. No need to rub it on our faces! D:

"How old are you guys?" It's abit all and about. Some are as old as the 9000 year old wizard Chero. Some go below that line.

"Have you ever actually met each other?" Some gamemasters actually live rather close to eachother, the EU ones of us are pretty isolated though. There has been general chatter about a meetup, but nothing is set in stone.

Photos? Erh, most GM's know what eachother look like. I'll leave it up to the individual gamemaster/developer/etc to decide wheter they would like their photo posted or not. :)

Hello, Just a Question

Hello, I have never witnessed the days of Vanilla and always wanted to try it so I came here, but there is also another reason, I wonder if there is a way to obtain Corrupted Ashbringer here?

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Crusader

In the twinstar db it shows it dropping from Scarlet Archmage in epl but shouldn't it only drop from the spellbinders in wpl? BLizzard added it to the Archmage in a later expansion.

Re: Formula: Enchant Weapon - Crusader

Please visit our bugtracker at https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues and create an issue or vote on an existing one

How to: Bug Report
1. Understandable description of the issue (how it ought to work)
2. How it now works on the server (please provide a screenshot or a video)
3. Links to related NPCs, objects, spells etc. (use the twinstar database)
4. Source of information – links to discussions, guides, videos, screenshots etc. (sources from 2006)

Re: Hello, Just a Question

Hello, I have never witnessed the days of Vanilla and always wanted to try it so I came here, but there is also another reason, I wonder if there is a way to obtain Corrupted Ashbringer here?
Of course it will be obtainable when Naxx comes out, i.e. in 5-10 months on K1 and 17-22 months on K2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Transfering characters.

Is it possible to transfer characters from Kronos to Ares->Hyperion->Artemis?

It would be nice having some progression, experience some actual older raids like Ahn'qiraj or Naxx since they're more alive in Kronos and Black Temple or Sunwell Plateau since these are more alive in Ares and obtain some loot for transmogs since instead of instantly going to Artemis and grind grind grind like a madman to level 85.

Top Bottom