• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Arcanum> EU

hey, i playing since vanilla and was main tank with my warrior. I cleared all instances including naxx40 and want to start again as a warrior. if you still need let me know :)

We do accept anyone, so you should focus on playing what you enjoy. However, healers are always welcome.

Last edited:
u happen to have anything to do with the vanilla alliance guild of the german retail server ungoro ?

We only have a few members who actually played in the guild Arcanum on retail. The guild leader just revived it for private servers. Maybe Sven/Callow knows more about that.

Anyways, join guild Drayen ^^

ah, i see, because i was in this guild in end of vanilla,
funny that so many People still arround :)

Hello, im interesting to join Arcanum. I can play restoration druid/shaman what's needed. I'm playing wow since beginning on retail and some private servers too.

Hi guys,
I'd like to join you as a rogue. All my times I was playing tanks and healers, so Its much exited for me :)

after debate with one no-name-R14-bugging-dorf pala from Kronos 2:lol:, ive decided to join horde, if u need skilled holly/disc pve oriented priest, am all urs :)

Yeah Wiccini :winkiss:

So now you play horde, there you can gank that dorf pala :biggrin:

Nice to have you back, please register at our homepage.

would love to send application, but your site tells me "An error occured when sending email"

i did doublecheck from second pc, problem remains the same

The site got some problems right now. The applications are send properly even though the message is shown.
Hobot pls fix.

Hi I'm interested in joining, I'm going to be rolling a prot warrior, love tanking been doing it for 8 years on retail as well as other MMOs

hey I'm interested in joining our guild as a shaman. got raiding xp from retail / private servers

let me know if u need some chain healz ;D

Top Bottom