• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Arcanum> EU

The site got some problems right now. The applications are send properly even though the message is shown.
Hobot pls fix.

Oh shit... this owned me too :D but good to hear its sent. sorry for possible typos but /wave

Last edited:
Decided to roll an orc warlock, inspired from the tales of Destron (very well written) and would like to raid with you guys.

I have several C'Thun kills under my belt, recently on al akir peenix, but also in retail post vanilla xpacs.

I'll probably pm in game to figure out if I can make the raid times, I work 3rd shift US west coast (11 pm to 7 am) and a baby daughter on the way, so we shall see.

I'm a huge pvper and will gear full shadow dmg for soul link pvp, though will aim for 5/8 T2 when the time comes, and collect some crit gear for bursty offspec fun.

Looking forward to playing and slaying with you dudes

Decided to roll an orc warlock, inspired from the tales of Destron (very well written) and would like to raid with you guys.

I have several C'Thun kills under my belt, recently on al akir peenix, but also in retail post vanilla xpacs.

I'll probably pm in game to figure out if I can make the raid times, I work 3rd shift US west coast (11 pm to 7 am) and a baby daughter on the way, so we shall see.

I'm a huge pvper and will gear full shadow dmg for soul link pvp, though will aim for 5/8 T2 when the time comes, and collect some crit gear for bursty offspec fun.

Looking forward to playing and slaying with you dudes
Who are you on al'akir?

Untitled.png

Weedix knows...

You guys are growing by the day, soon to be the pride of the horde? I'd be interested to join if I end up playing horde, the chances of that happening are not that high at the moment but who knows, I mean the Alliance lack any noteworthy guilds right now so I might give up my role as paladin just for that alone, besides, shamans aint too bad right?

I checked out the website, I saw that almost every class has an equal number of players, does that mean that you're not in need of any class in particular or are there still some class that you'd still want me playing in case I end up joining the guild? open to anything from main tank to buff bitch

If I don't end up joining you guys then I'll look forward to facing you out on the battlefield and in the battlegrounds on my way to rank 14

Hey im going to be mage and want to join ur guild (got loads of raiding experience) just ended my raiding career on retail and cleared everything uptill todays date (also 40 man naxx)

Hey, it's Ry! This time am gonna roll horde too. What raid time do u have now? because i was moved to live to USA :blushing:

Maybe...just maybe can join like Druid/shaman Healer...but let's server release first :smile:

Top Bottom