• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Congrats Onslaught!

That's news to me.

The past week, all I see is a certain undead scum rogue ganking a low level player, across multiple zones, for days, without explicable reason. When I come to fight the rogue, he runs away like a craven cur never to reveal himself.
So much for "ready to die in a glorious defeat or shitstained victory". Your guild does not share your opinion.

Meanwhile, the victim wanted to quit the server, I managed to convince him to take a break. He told me he'd play a different recently released game for the time being.

Notice how his post said me and I. He doesn't control how people play this game nor should he.

I don't even know who you are alluding to. Just name the guy if he's such a cur.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if Stormlords have Azuregos tagged next time (not that is gonna happun), make sure to run away you filthy hordes! Get ready to get camped!
If the lords of storm have Azuregos tagged their militarist organisation will see it killed.

Last edited:
I will let the Warchief know that Popasmirf is a hero to the Horde. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It is one thing to kill a lowbie while passing through a zone, or even camp him, if you have a personal beef with him. But it is another thing to go to low level zones, kill and even camp lowbies for hours, just because "it's a PvP server, deal with it". I have never had such a problem, but if you want this server to attract new players "camping lowbies for hours" is not probably the best way to go about it. But that's probably just me, go on and joke around praising the guy, but other than satisfying your egos, there is nothing glorious about it and it may do a great harm in Kronos' reputation and its future.

Shard I really like your attitude in all of this. Maybe next time only you should be the one doing the talking for your guild, as it seems that you are the only one mature enough for the task.

camping lowbies for days (IF that's really true) marks him as an incredible cunt w/o a proper life, send him some dick pics to cheer him up :yes:

Notice how his post said me and I. He doesn't control how people play this game nor should he.

I don't even know who you are alluding to. Just name the guy if he's such a cur.

- - - Updated - - -

If the lords of storm have Azuregos tagged their militarist organisation will see it killed.

Don't mock leveling guilds please... the lower brackets is where people are most likely to quit the realm, and we try our best to help it. It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it... :crying:

I dont even know where to start. I laughed so hard when I was finally informed of my honorable mentions, and even happier to hear that my work is being noticed. I'd just like to say your tears taste glorious.

Now on the fact of "low level player, across multiple zones, for days, without explicable reason."

1: Just to cover my bases "All alliance scum are targets" Trust me, ask some guildies w/ alt ally (lol)

2: The only things i gank hard are warlocks because all of you try-hards will find any way to abuse a mechanic (and clearly i found yours QQ).

Last off, what rogue in their right mind is going to engage a pvp geared warrior with half raid buff. You're just angry that I cc'd you every time and got away on my ALT.

I will continue my mission without fear,
SEE YOU SOON.

Last edited:
Horo doesn't give a damn but then he calls out PopaSmirf by name. What a strange person indeed. This guy is clearly mad a rogue is using his class mechanics to his/her advantage.

Personally I don't give a damn whether some little lv 28 warlock quits the game because he can't take the abuse, but I do care that the person who is responsible for it - who clearly is looking for trouble - is shitting his pants in stealth and wastes my time by only attacking the weak and defenseless and avoiding those which are strong. Cut me some slack.

Top Bottom