• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Congrats Onslaught!

Openly and actively working with horde to trade kills/wins - you are a disgrace for the raiding scene of Kronos. But enough of trying to talk to bricks that you guys are.

Openly and actively working with horde to trade kills/wins - you are a disgrace for the raiding scene of Kronos. But enough of trying to talk to bricks that you guys are.

Calling this win trading is an extreme stretch considering that win trading is against the rules and Davros explicitly stated earlier in the thread that this is not against the rules.

Not a single person outside your own guild has spoken against us or supported your monopoly, to call us a disgrace seems like your own personal opinion and not that of anybody else on the server. In fact, I would not be surprised if the rest of the community believed the opposite.

EDIT: We've also presented video evidence of you actively griefing us for over 2 hours on Kazzak (which you have continually denied, read: not apologized for), and Oppa posted confirming that he intentionally died on Kazzak in order to grief our otherwise successful Kazzak attempt (again, ignored/no apology). The only evidence you have of us griefing you are screenshots from a PuG which we have already apologized for, and a single accidental death that you can clearly see from our video evidence was not intentional (which we also apologized for). We also spent 5 hours last night attempting to cooperate with you.

The only group of players we can call a "brick wall" is you.

Last edited:
EDIT: We've also presented video evidence of you actively griefing us for over 2 hours on Kazzak (which you have continually denied, read: not apologized for), and Oppa posted confirming that he intentionally died on Kazzak in order to grief our otherwise successful Kazzak attempt (again, ignored/no apology). The only evidence you have of us griefing you are screenshots from a PuG which we have already apologized for, and a single accidental death that you can clearly see from our video evidence was not intentional (which we also apologized for). We also spent 5 hours last night attempting to cooperate with you.

The only group of players we can call a "brick wall" is you.

Oppa said something like "took only one alliance to wipe you at Azu". Learn to read. Azu is not Kazzak. And he was talking to Onslaught because he nearly single-handedly killed more than 20 of them with combination of his own and bosses' AOE.

If you don't want to get hit by shadowbolts at Kazzak get the hell out of the area then. If you remain within 100 yards of a raid that is actively pulling and leashing the boss after 2 minutes of fighting then any raid damage you receive is your own fault.

If we wanted to grief/wipe you, do you think we would fight the boss for two minutes every time before pulling him near you? if we wanted to grief we would go heal him when you are fighting.

So yeah, bricks. You keep bringing up same points that I refuted long ago in this thread.

And btw, it took only ONE alliance player to wipe one of your attemps to "kill" Azu. I did not even tryhard. Kek. :tongue:

Here, quoted for you so you can read it until you realize that Azu is not Kazzak. Brick.

Last edited:
Oppa said something like "took only one alliance to wipe you at Azu". Learn to read. Azu is not Kazzak. And he was talking to Onslaught because he nearly single-handedly killed more than 20 of them with combination of his own and bosses' AOE.

You're right, I misread his post.

If you don't want to get hit by shadowbolts at Kazzak get the hell out of the area then. If you remain within 100 yards of a raid that is actively pulling and leashing the boss after 2 minutes of fighting then any raid damage you receive is your own fault.

If we wanted to grief/wipe you, do you think we would fight the boss for two minutes every time before pulling him near you? if we wanted to grief we would go heal him when you are fighting.

So yeah, bricks. You keep bringing up same points that I refuted long ago in this thread.

Actually pulling the boss into us is pretty effective griefing, and it is very obvious from the video evidence that you were doing it intentionally. It is an effective method for you to grief us while giving you the space to deny it. Unfortunately you overdid it, now anybody can watch our video and see quite clearly what you were doing: intentionally griefing us.

Last edited:

Like when you healed Kazzak with your level 1? I think you should be BANNED for griefing.

I'm starting a gofundme campaign to get Ermean banned for being an uptight cry baby. Please donate, support, follow and favourite.

Last edited:
I second this. GM's have stated this is a bannable offense. I'd like to see actual griefing enforced with a bancation.

It was an accident and even then we could have noticed a level 1 running into the 100 yard radius while we were very busy trying to kill a contested world boss and kill the level 1 before it died to a shadow bolt volley that Kazzak telegraphs the cast of so you can just wait for the exact time he casts to get in range/res to die to it.

Right, Ermean?

Joking aside, I do think something to prevent level 1 characters sitting in zones that they don't belong in should be done. A few months or so ago a GM made a server wide message and ported a lot of them to cities. (no surprises Vanguard was whining and complaining about that instantly, too) Then this was said to be a GM misspeaking and that no rules were in place as of yet. Looking forward to seeing something concrete being said on the matter, as even Vanguard and CORAL have been adamant to tell me my army of level 1 characters (that exist only in their mind) will soon be banned.

Last edited:
I'm kind of sad I missed this :) I was too busy eating sushi and drinking wine with friends, so maybe next time! Scandals, secrets and lies make things interesting- anything that can draw more attention to Kronos is probably a good thing.

Onslaught were alive and killing the boss when it died.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
http://hagson.com/tanking_and_killing_lq
TL,DW: We kill horde, Risen keep it from reseting. We kill horde again, Risen kills it with their tag without us being able to do anything since they're alliance.

Calling this win trading is an extreme stretch considering that win trading is against the rules and Davros explicitly stated earlier in the thread that this is not against the rules.

Right. It should file under same faction griefing.

You were unable to kill the boss alone, we were unable to kill the boss alone, and Onslaught were unable to kill the boss alone. All of us got attempts, all of us failed. So, we chose to instead go to Onslaught, and we succeeded.

Vanguard+Coral numbers were increasing. Horde numbers stayed about the same throughout. Yours more than cut in half. It was clearly a losing fight for you guys, so you just chose to do whatever you could, not to kill it, but to prevent us from killing it.

Last edited:
The only good thing to happen in all of the fighting was when alliance had warlocks pyroclasm stun the shit out of us after a teleport.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
http://hagson.com/tanking_and_killing_lq
TL,DW: We kill horde, Risen keep it from reseting. We kill horde again, Risen kills it with their tag without us being able to do anything since they're alliance.

Right. It should file under same faction griefing.

Vanguard+Coral numbers were increasing. Horde numbers stayed about the same throughout. Yours more than cut in half. It was clearly a losing fight for you guys, so you just chose to do whatever you could, not to kill it, but to prevent us from killing it.

Notice how when the boss died there were at minimum 10 horde players alive and visible in your video.

We started the night with 40 players, we ended the night with 30 players. Hardly cut in half, still easily more players than we had when we killed Kazzak because you gave up, and more than enough to kill Azuregos.

While I'm not aware of the specific mechanics on this server, back on retail if all members of a raid left combat with a boss, the tag would reset and be awarded to the next group to damage it, without the boss resetting. If this mechanic works correctly on this server, then that means an Onslaught member with a tag on the boss was alive for the entirety of the fight.

Did you just complain about an Alliance hunter (100% killable by you) interfering with Horde kill attempt?:biggrin:

No OnE cAn StOp TiMeCoP.
Also I don't recall at what point you were referring to but from my point of view nobody but myself was pulling azzy during my attempts to discover leash distance and attempt to position her into a hidden kill.

i still stand by that we wouldve killed it without random horde fucking with us.

No, if you say Horde were griefing you at a high prevent the tactic for a Alliance to Horde wipe is go in around 30%, the 10% wouldn't have made a difference while he was still well outside of burn phase. You still would have wiped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joking aside, I do think something to prevent level 1 characters sitting in zones that they don't belong in should be done. A few months or so ago a GM made a server wide message and ported a lot of them to cities. (no surprises Vanguard was whining and complaining about that instantly, too) Then this was said to be a GM misspeaking and that no rules were in place as of yet.

We as a team have been actively working on something much more "concrete" than simply porting low levels away from the area. We look forward to revealing more detail very soon and are encouraged that low level griefing on Kazzak will be a thing of the past. The GM you spoke of did overstep his bounds has he was mentioning a rule that had not yet been fully ratified by our team. That GM made a mistake, and the rule never ended up being ratified so in the end no players should have ever been aware of it in the first place; but a mistake on his part was made.

We as a team have been actively working on something much more "concrete" than simply porting low levels away from the area. We look forward to revealing more detail very soon and are encouraged that low level griefing on Kazzak will be a thing of the past. The GM you spoke of did overstep his bounds has he was mentioning a rule that had not yet been fully ratified by our team. That GM made a mistake, and the rule never ended up being ratified so in the end no players should have ever been aware of it in the first place; but a mistake on his part was made.

Glad to hear.

This has gone on long enough, and I'd like to apologize to Vanguard and Coral for how my guild and I have conducted ourselves in the last several weeks. I spent several hours before I went to bed last night trying to decide whether or not we made the right decision in helping ONSLAUGHT kill Azuregos, and in the end, I decided that for a number of reasons, it was wrong.

I wasn't there at Kazzak two spawns ago, but from what I hear, it sounds like members of Risen instigated the griefing after losing the race to the first pull, and set off the mutual feud between our groups which escalated during the most recent Kazzak, and then boiled over into what happened in Azshara yesterday. While we were in-debt to ONSLAUGHT for their assistance at Kazzak, sacrificing our relationship with Vanguard and Coral to pay off that debt was, and should never have been worth it. For that I sincerely apologize, and I promise that something like what happened yesterday will never occur again.

ONSLAUGHT, that was a one-time thing that you shouldn't ever expect to see happen again. At the end of the day, it's a pvp server. We're alliance, you're horde. At world bosses at least, you guys should be doing all you can to fuck us all (regardless of guild tag), and we should be doing the same to you. Let's not forget that!

This has gone on long enough, and I'd like to apologize to Vanguard and Coral for how my guild and I have conducted ourselves in the last several weeks. I spent several hours before I went to bed last night trying to decide whether or not we made the right decision in helping ONSLAUGHT kill Azuregos, and in the end, I decided that for a number of reasons, it was wrong.

I wasn't there at Kazzak two spawns ago, but from what I hear, it sounds like members of Risen instigated the griefing after losing the race to the first pull, and set off the mutual feud between our groups which escalated during the most recent Kazzak, and then boiled over into what happened in Azshara yesterday. While we were in-debt to ONSLAUGHT for their assistance at Kazzak, sacrificing our relationship with Vanguard and Coral to pay off that debt was, and should never have been worth it. For that I sincerely apologize, and I promise that something like what happened yesterday will never occur again.

ONSLAUGHT, that was a one-time thing that you shouldn't ever expect to see happen again. At the end of the day, it's a pvp server. We're alliance, you're horde. At world bosses at least, you guys should be doing all you can to fuck us all (regardless of guild tag), and we should be doing the same to you. Let's not forget that!

It takes a big man to do something like this, I am humbled. I hope our guilds can continue this civility going into the future.

sacrificing our relationship with Vanguard and Coral to pay off that debt was, and should never have been worth it.

to9BtE2.jpg

Careful there, you don't want to sacrifice something so important.

Last edited:
...Any of you that actually know me on Horde side know that I am always ready to die in a glorious defeat or a blood-filled victory. We were fully prepared to completely call off our second weekly Molten Core in favor of wading in a night of glory and battle.

That's news to me.

The past week, all I see is a certain undead scum rogue ganking a low level player, across multiple zones, for days, without explicable reason. When I come to fight the rogue, he runs away like a craven cur never to reveal himself.
So much for "ready to die in a glorious defeat or shitstained victory". Your guild does not share your opinion.

Meanwhile, the victim wanted to quit the server, I managed to convince him to take a break. He told me he'd play a different recently released game for the time being.

Yeah, ganking sometimes goes out of control. I remember 9 years ago I did QQ on blizzard forums as well, STV was nightmare on high pop realm :(

Last edited:
Even if Stormlords have Azuregos tagged next time (not that is gonna happun), make sure to run away you filthy hordes! Get ready to get camped!

Top Bottom