• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Congrats Onslaught!

Everyone please take a moment of silence for the decency that seems to be dying here.

Cooperation with other guilds, as we have with Onslaught, is decent. Expecting to maintain your monopoly then complaining and demanding bans when it stops going your way is not.

Your summon alts were so unfair the team decided to fix them and prevent you from continuing to do it. The ability to communicate with the opposing faction is also widely available, you can have horde characters on the same faction as alliance characters on this server.

You say that forbidding smaller alliance raid guilds from giving kills to Horde (or vice-versa) would discourage them from trying to get world bosses? Has anyone on this server ever heard of fair game where everyone just tries their best and the most lucky/dedicated party wins?

The most dedicated party did win last night, just as they did on Kazzak last week.

The warlock thing is unfair because they made ME stop summoning myself in silithus. Directly. My warlock and my clickers are all 60 as well.

But you're right. Onslaught isnt a hardcore guild, never was never will be. We dont do a lot of things we could be doing, and making warlocks to summon and soulstone our entire raid is one of them. Why? Its just lame, no one wants to do it. Simple as that.

We would love warlock alts, level 1 suicides on Kazzak, level 1 clickers for summoning portals, cross factional alts, same faction griefing, and every other lame bullshit thing to be stopped as well. (did you read my post a couple up about how we were griefed?)

We just dont whine about it because we dont take this shit so seriously.

Proof that you buy into misinformation. We don't do the cheese Chrom strat, ask anyone.

I'm actually treating CORAL and Vanguard as one guild for the purpose of this discussion, just as you are treating Risen/Freefall as one guild. You're right, I'm not aware of you cheesing Chromaggus.

- - - Updated - - -

other than other alliance raids teaming up with other horde raids.

Other than do the exact same thing we are doing, which is fully without your right and ability.

Everyone please take a moment of silence for the decency that seems to be dying here.

To address your other points in the post - CORAL and Vanguard are not one super guild, they are two guilds working together. What you call business as usual we call dedication. You think it's easy for people to stay up all night fighting for their two guilds?

You say that forbidding smaller alliance raid guilds from giving kills to Horde (or vice-versa) would discourage them from trying to get world bosses? Has anyone on this server ever heard of fair game where everyone just tries their best and the most lucky/dedicated party wins?

You people complain about summon alts saying it's unfair and CORAL+Vanguard-only thing? That does not compute. How is using a widely-accessible thing to speed up our trabel (that other guilds can use too) unfair? Anyway, for ranting about this particular topic please use other post.

If Risen had the larger raid group CORAL and Vanguard would do everything within their power that has any decency in it (definitely not kiling bosses together with horde) to compete if possible. But we wouldn't stoop as low as you guys did. We would simply try harder and harder until it works.

How many stars do I need to donate for kronos to open a pve server for bl4ckc0ck3r to transfer to? It's a pvp server dude. You got denied by a PVP interaction. To punish players for this would go against the basic functions of a pvp server.

Arguing about this is pointless, GM's already said they will discuss and formulate an opinion the next GM meeting. From my vantage point you are basically crying about a function of the game that is working as intended. However all we can do now is wait and let the GM's rule in on what they think is fair. I happen to believe that they will leave the system as it is now, because that is exactly how the game functioned in retail. Go play warlords of failure if you want a system where World Bosses aren't competed for.

There is no next time for anyone on the server but Risen and Onslaught if this conduct continues, as it's been hinted at. There is nothing any alliance guild or horde guild could do, other than other alliance raids teaming up with other horde raids.

The sky is falling.

Competition for world bosses is healthy for the server and healthy for server population.

We agree, what Risen did negates this.

Nobody in risen is asking any GM to force Coral/Vangaurd to share world bosses with us, whereas Coral is asking GM's to ban us for simply using the only recourse we have for them not wanting to /roll for rights to the boss.

This is not your only recourse, you could do what COAL/VG does and simply put the time and effort into it and kill the boss legitimately. You are not backed into a wall, you are taking the easy way out and saying it's the only way.

Chero, can you please disable Kazzak and Azuregos from ever spawning again and cancel the deployment of the Nightmare Dragons.

Just add the loot tables into Vanguard and Coral's inventories. I think that would be enough to make them stop whining? I'm not sure though.

For the good of the server.

I miss when Asmodeus would whisper us calling for "diplomatic solutions" to us griefing the shit out of them at world bosses. I guess now they have a bigger boy to hide behind they forget all this.

You got denied by a PVP interaction. To punish players for this would go against the basic functions of a pvp server.

No, we won the pvp encounter. We got denied by a raid group on the same faction that we were unable to pvp against.

Chero, can you please disable Kazzak and Azuregos from ever spawning again and cancel the deployment of the Nightmare Dragons.

Just add the loot tables into Vanguard and Coral's inventories. I think that would be enough to make them stop whining? I'm not sure though.

For the good of the server.

I miss when Asmodeus would whisper us calling for "diplomatic solutions" to us griefing the shit out of them at world bosses. I guess now they have a bigger boy to hide behind they forget all this.

I definitely tried, and was denied and trolled further. I was attempting to treat you professionally like a mature adult. But you seem to be quite proud of the level of toxicity you bring to the server, which is fine I guess but pretty pathetic as well.

And just for clarification, we are having a constructive debate and you're basically the only one on this thread that pops in with whining.

CORAL, remember this? http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...racking-Discussion-Thread?p=772524#post772524

We get a kill fair and square and you still manage to whine about it on the forums.

My first time reading that thread. And it appears a question was asked and answered, what's your point? Are all questions to you considered to be whining?

- - - Updated - - -

If you won the PVP encounter, why did you wipe at 10% from onslaught ganking you?

You're beyond confused. We recovered from that wipe, which was not the only one. Just as your raid recovered from your wipes and Onslaught recovered from their wipes. We are discussing the final Azuregos encounter, stay on topic mate.

If you won the PVP encounter, why did you wipe at 10% from onslaught ganking you?

We lost that encounter.
Then, way later, we wiped Onslaught at ~50%, you then kept their tag while they got back. We then wiped them again at ~30%, and you killed it for them. We won that encounter, and in normal circumstances that would have prevented them from killing, but you decided to do it for them, knowing you could never do it alone, preventing us from getting it-

Peasemold is really not worth spending time talking to. He is just a very very sad troll. inb4 he calls me a little bitch again.

My first time reading that thread. And it appears a question was asked and answered, what's your point? Are all questions to you considered to be whining?

You really had no idea how a group of people could be sitting in a zone waiting for a closing spawn window? Come on son.

Yes, ONSLAUGHT is toxic. We do nothing to help anyone but ourselves and we dare to go out hunting people in the world we know will instantly log onto their level 1 horde to whisper us salty tears. We are the most casual, unsportsmanlike and trolliest guild on the server.

- - - Updated - - -

Peasemold is really not worth spending time talking to. He is just a very very sad troll.

I'm an orc. Can you not see my profile picture?

We lost that encounter.
Then, way later, we wiped Onslaught at ~50%, you then kept their tag while they got back. We then wiped them again at ~30%, and you killed it for them. We won that encounter, and in normal circumstances that would have prevented them from killing, but you decided to do it for them, knowing you could never do it alone, preventing us from getting it-

Onslaught were alive and killing the boss when it died.

We lost that encounter.

We could do it alone just fine lol. What we couldnt do was finish the boss with onslaught ganking us. Which you couldn't either. That's not me pulling something out my ass, that's a fact. They wiped you guys 2-3 times over 5 hours.

We lost that encounter.

To break down last night into simple facts:

You were unable to kill the boss alone, we were unable to kill the boss alone, and Onslaught were unable to kill the boss alone. All of us got attempts, all of us failed. We attempted to ally with you to coordinate a boss kill to the mutual benefit of both our guilds, and you refused. So, we chose to instead go to Onslaught, and we succeeded.

The only thing that happened last night was that your arrogance lost you the boss kill, and now you are here to complain that your status quo has been broken.

i still stand by that we wouldve killed it without random horde fucking with us.

I do not disagree. We also would have killed Kazzak if Oppa hadn't healed him, but sadly same faction griefing is only looked down upon if it hurts CORAL and Vanguard.

I do not disagree. We also would have killed Kazzak if Oppa hadn't healed him, but sadly same faction griefing is only looked down upon if it hurts CORAL and Vanguard.

That was probably an accident like Ermean running his level 1 into Kazzak during one of our kills.

To break down last night into simple facts:

You were unable to kill the boss alone, we were unable to kill the boss alone, and Onslaught were unable to kill the boss

That is your opinion, not fact. There is a strong chance that after we wiped Onslaught on that last encounter, we would have downed it. I will say again there was no "arrogance".

As evident in past Azuregos fights, as time goes on some parties simply give up or lose too many people to carry on the fight. We were all confident the boss would have legitimately been downed by either us or Onslaught, no reason to believe otherwise. But I believe I am over this thread. Enough valid points have been made and there is nothing we can do at this point but wait for gms to make an official ruling on this matter.

That is your opinion, not fact. There is a strong chance that after we wiped Onslaught on that last encounter, we would have downed it. I will say again there was no "arrogance".

As evident in past Azuregos fights, as time goes on some parties simply give up or lose too many people to carry on the fight. We were all confident the boss would have legitimately been downed by either us or Onslaught, no reason to believe otherwise. But I believe I am over this thread. Enough valid points have been made and there is nothing we can do at this point but wait for gms to make an official ruling on this matter.

You spent 5 hours attempting to kill the boss before we finally killed it with Onslaught. You can call that whatever you feel like, it doesn't change the fact that you were unable to kill the boss.

Top Bottom