• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Convince me to stay on Kronos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9092 online players on Nostal!! :w00t::w00t:

This is their last online pop record! (may 31 2015).

Terrible, as you say. :whistling:

No, but legitimately that does sound terrible, like I don't know exactly why you would think that's a good thing.

i dont know exactly but perhaps because... hum... you can use an abundant AH (17000 items atm ally side)[http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/96933-Auction-House], hum... let me think... because you can fulfill a premade in a few minutes with only one general chat message [http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/96866-New-PVP-team-premade], etc.

farming 2 million honor each week ,12 hour each day , dodge other premade and farm pugger afk all day B)
Server lag
Costant ganking

thats just 3 thing which came out of my mind

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...best-private-server-begin?p=721252#post721252

Something have changed since then. Now all we can do is try to
2958416.jpg

Last edited:
9092 online players on Nostal!! :w00t::w00t:

This is their last online pop record! (may 31 2015).

Terrible, as you say. :whistling:

Honestly...it doesn't sound terrible, if you are into PvP, or if you love running loads and loads of dungeons while leveling...

It sounds terrible for everything else. Server connection, Draw distance (which has now been reduced at an exceedingly annoying level to mitigate lag...thats a band-aid response), Questing, Grinding nodes/mats, finding rares/taming rare animals. Even if you like to PvP...but just want to level for a bit...it takes stupidly long because of competition for mobs and constant world PvP...

9k players is not sustainable, its great, but the server can't sustain an exceedingly growing population

People are funny as shit. On retail, they complain all the time about LFD, how "bad" it is, "instant gratification" blah blah, vanilla timez was da bezt etc etc. They come on the vanilla server, why it's so hard to find groups? Where are the tankz? There iz no tankz, man!!!!!

Well, boo hoo, it was always hard to find groups and tank were always rare. Because, fuck me, Blizzard never thought to set the cap on a server to "over 9000", they had to connect multiple servers and create that "abomination" for "instant gratification".

I know, life sucks, and balance is hard to find. That was the case on the vast majority of retail servers. Some of them were even worse, not only much lower population than Kronos has, but a completely imbalanced one...

And what about the "sense of community" I heard about people crying on retail? How can you sense a community of "over 9000" in a world full of mob skeletons and dead NPCs and gankers and what not? Can you even fucking BREATHE? I know, just keep instapopping those queues, fuck the world! :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom