• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

The philisophie of the WoW-Addon-Community

• I think a license system is fair and justified considering the work

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Addons have to be free, I will never donate or pay sth, just give it to me

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Addons have to be free and I would consider donating for a good project, that I like

Votes: 83 68.0%
  • Addons have to be free but I'd show my support by sth else than donating

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Can't decide but I'd like to contribute towards the goal

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy guacamole - threat tracking hype!

image.jpg

Does the improved threat tracking reflect threat reductions on tanks like ony's knockback?

It is not supposed to be a threat meter for the fight but rather for analyzation showing you how much threat you did with which ability.

Build 42:
- Fixed syncing issues (Not relevant for Kronos)
- Added about ~350 translations (Not relevant for Kronos)
- Fixed some lua error
- Adjusted the max amount of segments to be collected to 20

cheers!

Build 43:
- Translation fixes for the german parser

Legacy Logs
:
I did a lot of changes regarding the processing and updated the launcher. This launcher will automatically upload your raid logs and update DPSMate. If noone in your guild is uploading to Legacy Logs, please do so if you like this project. It helps me to further develop this mod.

The Launcher package does contain a max executable jar now.

cheers!

Shino,

I noticed in the updated version that when I am in a raid, I no longer have the ability to reset DPSMate unless I am raid leader. Is there a way to go back and allowing me to reset DPSMate whenver I want to?

Build 46:
- Fixed DropDownMenu OnEnter issue
- Hopefully fixed decurses now
- Added potions for dispels
- Fixed some lua errors

cheers!

Shino,

Whenever you update a new build, will it automatically update for me or do I have to re-visit the download repository and re-install the addon?

Not a direct DPSMate news but I put a major update on legacy logs, featuring a more detailed view and a dozen new graphs that combine several modules, like you are used to it with DPSMate. Within this evening Im going to apply some additions to them.

Keep in mind that only new logs provide all features of Legacy Logs because of the just recent added features.

cheers!

Build 50:
Fixed Dblock == "string" lua error (finally) yaay
Fixed wrong parsing on rebirth and valkyre

cheers!

Build 51:
- Sync error fix:

Also:
I am very proud to release the Legacy Logs Armory. It provides a lot of useful information about the character and even takes race and class stats, as well as talents into account. (Given it gets to know what spec you etc you have).
With it comes a new a launcher that does not require you to choose the account and character anymore. So you can play whatever you want and switch without restarting wow to choose another character.
Also I included a new addon that collects the data for the armory as optional addon, so you can decide which data you want to contribute and which not.

You can learn more about it here.

That is the page of my character for example.

cheers!

Edit:
If AQ is done, I need some holidays xD

Last edited:
thanks for the update Shino, gl in AQ :D :D

I really like the new look of the launcher, changelog is a nice touch

seriously tho, do kronos 2 guilds not read the forums? please use legacy logs :p

Last edited:
Can you make the legacylogs launcher clear your wdb folder like the realmplayers one (vf_wowlauncher) does? I find that feature so helpful

You mean by pressing a button or automatically ?
Also where is the benefit, are switching servers a lot?

I mean its not impossible to include it in the next version, just have to know why^^

cheers!

Yea. It makes it easier when switching servers to make sure what i see is what everyone else does

edit* Automatically when launching it just deletes

I guess I could make a .bat file and do the same thing... might just do that

Ive fallen i love with this addon. Best addon todate :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom