• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

The philisophie of the WoW-Addon-Community

• I think a license system is fair and justified considering the work

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Addons have to be free, I will never donate or pay sth, just give it to me

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Addons have to be free and I would consider donating for a good project, that I like

Votes: 83 68.0%
  • Addons have to be free but I'd show my support by sth else than donating

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Can't decide but I'd like to contribute towards the goal

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Code:
[B]Build 17:
[/B]Added Damage done to enemy mode
Added Effective and Raw healing done to friendly mode
Adjusted deathlog rows amount to 20

Cheers!

Code:
Build 18:
Added merge pet options

The next updates will be delayed now quiete a while since I plan to do quiete a big change to the data collection system. Also Im very busy with school until 01.07, so don't expect too much.

cheers!

Code:
[B]Build 19:
[/B]Another attempt to fix the DCS on Kronos and Kronos II while being in sync mode
Added Threat and TPS mode
Added Casts mode
Improved the performance
Added realtime graphs [B]ALPHA

[IMG]https://gyazo.com/e3375c0c86a71d4a36b89b0c638a9ae4.png[/IMG][/B]

Lots of other bugfixes and features that I already forgot about :P

cheers!

Code:
[B]Build 20:
[/B]Fixed a lot of bugs
Added Fails mode
Added CCBreaker mode
Added Broadcasting options for cds, resses, killing blows and fails
Fixed Decurses etc. specific mode
And many other bugfixes.

Unfortunetaly I can still not figure out if the cap of 1k AddonMessages can be resetted during the gameplay. I know they used to be but as it is currently I can't get it to this state again. That means that synchronizing is NOT possible on Kronos. Sad but nothing I could change yet.

cheers!

Edit:
I also want to make you aware of Legacy-Logs, if you havent seen it already. It is an world of logs like evaluation site, using DPSMate.

Last edited:
Propably dumb question but is it somehow possible to make bitbucket work with svn? Would be a lot easier to update the addon every time :)

I am currently working on the localization. Therefore I need some translators because I can only speak german and english :p

So if anyone is interested please PM me!

I need translators for the following languages:
-> Spanish
-> French
-> Russian
-> Mandarin
-> German (If someone wants to do that, I could use the time for further progress on the addon)

cheers!

I was getting a lua error with this, originating from DPSMate_Options.lua, lines 849-851:
Code:
DPSMateAurasThreat[2] = {}
DPSMateAurasFails[2] = {}
DPSMateAurasCCBreaker[2] = {}

I was able to fix it on my local copy by changing it to:
Code:
DPSMateThreat[2] = {}
DPSMateFails[2] = {}
DPSMateCCBreaker[2] = {}

wasnt trying dpsmate yet
but would like to contribute rus translate
just are you sure it worth to translate? isnt it better keep just english version of addon, or you want fit it better to some localised edition?
regards

I was getting a lua error with this, originating from DPSMate_Options.lua, lines 849-851:
Code:
DPSMateAurasThreat[2] = {}
DPSMateAurasFails[2] = {}
DPSMateAurasCCBreaker[2] = {}

I was able to fix it on my local copy by changing it to:
Code:
DPSMateThreat[2] = {}
DPSMateFails[2] = {}
DPSMateCCBreaker[2] = {}
Oh, did I put that into this build. Im sorry. It will be fixed in the next build that Im going to release in a few days.

wasnt trying dpsmate yet
but would like to contribute rus translate
just are you sure it worth to translate? isnt it better keep just english version of addon, or you want fit it better to some localised edition?
regards
I'd love to translate this addon in every language, but I need a lot of support for it, especially for languages that I can't even read or write.

True, most russian play this game probably on an english client because of all addons, so I see your concerns and Im not too sure if I should support russian for that reason. But I'd like to support french and german because there are even server for their respective language.

If you like I will mail you the list of strings that have to be translated. Its very much tho for russian. About 1.7k lines.

cheers!

Edit:
Maybe we can think about a halfway solution. So you can atleast select the russian language for the configuration and the client stays english for the parser.

Getting this error after upgrading to the latest version:
Interface\addons\dpsmate\DPSMate_DataBuilder.lua:408: attempt to index field 'Casts' (a nil value)

when I click ok a new one pops out:

"DPSMate_Options.lua:887: attempt to index field 'Casts' (a nil value)

Try to remove your DPSMate.lua in your saved variables of your Character.

Else wait for the next version that I will push in the next 2-3 days that will have it fixed. I cant push the current version because there are some massive changes that legacy logs cant cope with currently.

cheers!

Thanks! That fixed it. It works now.
Though yesterday, after finishing a UBRS run and Heartstoning back it gave me an error once again:

"DPSMate_Options.lua: 849: attempt to index global 'DPSMateAurasThreat' (a nil value) People leaving the group seemed to trigger it.

Last edited:
dragonrealms a few posts up, said how to fix this bug. That will be fixed as well tho in the next version.

cheers!

Little sneek peak for the next version:

Edit : Update:
2b4a368b77c5d87acecefbe8f87e428e.png

Old:
4131fb9917eebcf4b436434c529e09cf.png

cheers!

Last edited:
Hi I like to report that I encountered thses errors

DPSMate_EDT.lua:26: attempt to index field `i' (a number value)
Interface\AddOns\DPSMate\DPSMate_DataBuilder.lua:1773: bad argument #2 to `strfind' (string expected, got nil)
Interface\AddOns\DPSMate\modules\DPSMate_Healing.lua:26: attempt to index field `i' (a number value)

I tested it with no add-ons and I deleted the DPSMate.lua from the saved variables, yet I get the same errors again.

You have probably downloaded a development version from me. I did push into the wrong branch so the current development version is currently there. So either redownload it now, because I fixed the issue now or download the addon here.

Also reset DPSMate before updating the version.

cheers!

Last edited:
Shino,

I play on a Macbook Pro and this client only supports Windows. You have a client or an upload that I can zip to my addon folder?

You mean the legacy logs launcher? Didnt think about that. Or do you mean DPSMate, that you should be able to download.

cheers!

Edit: Corrected the download link to zip. Was a mistake in the first place :p

I am currently waiting for some logs from the german server to test the localization for legacy logs. When that is working I will release a new version featuring a lot of new features and bugfixes.

Also a little sneak peek:
Legacy Logs Stacked Graphs:
e0a685a8fe254f52a00ca635edc242f6.png

DPSMate Stacked Graphs:
c5329a66192f8c13ed45bb7753c4f9fe.png

cheers

Hey,
I am really proud to release DPSMate Build 23!
This is really a step forward. In the past 2 weeks I have restructered the whole data collection system in order to enable me to add more features and increase the performance of the addon.
I managed to fix a lot of bugs and visual issues but aside from them those features are really mentionable:
- Stacked Graphs
- Individual/Total mode for evaluation in order to isolate information even more
- Localization for German (Working on french if someone knows this language help me :p)
- Effective Combat time mode (EDPS/EHPS etc.)
- CCBreaker
- Fail mode and Broadcasting options improved
- Overhealing taken mode
- Many many new minor features that I cant remember now ontop of my head but stuff for you to find out!

For Legacy Logs I managed to achieve a 98% precision for data now.
- Added Stacked Graphs for player
- New style
- Visual fixes
- Fixed most graphes
- Fixed some wrong processing

I am really proud that I have gotten so far. This would not have been possible if I didnt get this support. I want to continue developing this addon making the best ingame analyzation and post website analyzation possible in the wow community. Please continue supporting me getting towards this goal!

Also Legacy Logs, the website that tracks raids from the DPSMate logs and tries to get to the level of World of Logs and better, still has a very low contribution from Kronos. For DPSMate it is not required to be synced to have accurate information. It is enough if two people in the raid upload the log to Legacy Logs with the Launcher.

I'd really love to see this site growing and more guilds contributing.

Thank you so much!
cheers!

I like your addon far more than swstats or any other dpsmeter.
But I have one wish, could you make the minimap button from dpsmate compatible to Minimap Button Bag?
I use MBB because I have a bunch of minimap buttons from different addons and I don't want to clutter my minimap.

Hi I like to report that I encountered thses errors

I tested it with no add-ons and I deleted the DPSMate.lua from the saved variables, yet I get the same errors again.

Having the same issues as well. Deleted the DPSmate.lua files from saved variables, and downloaded the latest version off bitbucket. I can't seem to figure it out!

Still the very same bug? If that is not working please log in and disable sync. Then reset DPSMate and logout. Remove DPSMate.lua and DPSMate.lua.bak from the folder. If you see there any other temp files regarding DPSMate, delete them as well. If you have SW_STats fix strings enabled, disable it. If that is not helping try to remove DPSMate from your account saved Var as well, but make a save of it just in case it doesnt work.

cheers!

Thanks Shino will do once I'm home from work!

Looks like it was Eavesdrop causing the LUA errors with DPSMate :) Works great now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom