• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Final Stress Test and End of Beta

There is no instant 60 for money. There's character auction house. That means, unless someone spends days levelling a char to 60 and then offers it for sale, you won't be able to buy anything.

There is no instant 60 for money. There's character auction house. That means, unless someone spends days levelling a char to 60 and then offers it for sale, you won't be able to buy anything.
Psojed i think you'll have to write in bold and red letters with all capitals... "kronos staff WON'T make lvl 60s and sell them!" I have an odd sensation that that's what everyone is spreading around the forums and other servers...

It might also be worth mentioning that the person selling his character can't actually make money. You can only earn so called Stars, a Twinstar only currency. Thus the motivation to sell your character is very much limited.

Would it be worth simulating an actual launch by having the server shut down or the log on servers disabled before the 8pm cet stress test?

I'm sure the question has been asked a couple of times, i could not find it tho. Anyone can confirm that 29-03 at 00:00 it will be launched? Or will the timer be adjusted to a time earlier on the 28th?

At least there will be a reason to log on. Beta has devolved into duels 24/7 and it's not worth logging into atm. Can't wait to see more ppl on.

Almost a week passed... I hope you'll made a remind-announcement everywhere - here, on Facebook. For those who have a short memory, you know :)

Will there be an end of beta event?:) Spawning all kinds of monsters at big city entrances?:D

Please, please make this happen. I love that stuff. And it really gives people a reason to get online for the stresstest.

If you really want to stresstest, I suggest doing the event in 1 zone/place. I dunno, do blasted lands or something. Horde and Alliance working together to beat the waves of demons and whatever coming from dark portal.
Would be fun ;p

Was fun raid orgrimmar,thunderbluff and stormwind.

And the guy which kited kazzak in Stormwind was epic

Total of player was : 680

Top Bottom