• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Horde] Early-Party Recruit

I'd really like to join your group, but since im looking forward to play alliance, I better start looking for some mates too! Cool idea! Good luck!
So if someone wants to form a level group with me, pm me please, im going to play rogue.
PS: Im sorry about the addon, i really want to check it and solve your problem but school is pretty exhausting in the moment :(

List has been updated, we now have "shadow priest", and "tank" reserved but you are still welcome to apply in case the person isn't gonna play on launch or something else occurs :wink:

we currently need "disc priest" + "demo lock".

List has been updated, we now have "shadow priest", and "tank" reserved but you are still welcome to apply in case the person isn't gonna play on launch or something else occurs :wink:

we currently need "disc priest" + "demo lock".

Demo lock here.

we are now full :wink:

however if more keep applying no-matter the class then we will make a guild, this group will level together but if more apply we can form more groups within this guild and depending on size once we all reach lvl 60 consider aiming for the top in raid/pvp. :smile:

My intention is to lvl asap to 60, and get as much BiS gear i can before jumping into raids. Along with skilling up some proffesions.

Sadly i see you filled all your spots already, but if a spot opens let me know. (I would prefer to play either warlock of priest as i know these classes pretty much in 'n out)

This is obviously not gonna be the only leveling premade. Maybe am I gonna create one but later when Release will be closer.

:wink:

The intention here isn't purely to make a premade group, it is to find players who want to dedicate some time but also want to play as a team, and as said if a decent amount above group size want to then i will make it a guild :wink:

however this is only horde side and as you said this is just one of the first early recruits as you see guilds and such trying already.

note: funfox if you want i can set you up as replacement since you never know if someone suddenly goes off or first starts 1 month later or so + the more the merrier right ? :biggrin:

act friendly, and view every opinion from multiple directions and speak only your honest opinion and you are bound to get a lot of messages that wouldn't belong in normal thread's. friendly chat, questions, disagreements and so on.

quite sure people just don't know how to approach ya, so give out your honest opinion without being too insultive and be clear about what you say and i am positive people will message ya something related to topic or off-topic :wink:.

anyways this thread is about a premade group and eventually guild if enough wish it to be so, make a thread or message me if you got questions or want to chat off-topic :biggrin:

Hey there, I would totally be down to be part of your group, but it seems that priest positions are already taken/reserved. If anything changes, I am able to play both Shadow and Disc at a high quality lvl and have played these roles at greater than 2100 rating in TBC through Cata (when I quit). I am not familiar with Vanilla raiding content, but that is the reason I am here :) I can be a very dedicated player (easily 5 or more hours a day) and if possible would like to be placed as a backup for your group! Thanks.

added you to the backup list. :laugh:

note: If more keep applying ill just open a guild and from there we can sort out more teams but as said more need to apply for that to be considered :wink:.

Well if you need a backup warrior I'd certainly be willing. I don't know if I can really commit but I'd like to try.

well we can always need more backup's since if we gather enough we can just open a 2nd setup or a guild :wink:

Well I know that tanks will be in high demand. I want to be a warrior, but I know from experience that leveling one solo is painful, especially on vanilla.

weird. Im playing warriors on vanilla mostly and never noticed problems with leveling on 1x. Maybe you doing wrong something.

Well as stated on the front page of the thread under setup you aren't supposed to level in the tanking spec but first swap later on in order to level faster :wink:. fury/arms is quite good for leveling + if you are a tauren you get the highest amount of str+stamina available among the race's.

Yeah I'll be arms. I just felt kind of squishy early on as a warr. They are known to be more gear dependent than other classes, so if you run instances than yeah you'll be fine.

Leveling as a protection warrior is the easiest trip to 60 imo. Almost impossible to die and damage is decent. Not to mention you are extremely useful to other players troughout the game.

Top Bottom