• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

how to fix lotus camping

If account sharing is bannable because it lets someone farm unfair amounts of honour, why should it be different for farming anything else?

If some shitty 7x herb alt that only logs in every hour to loot a Lotus has multiple IPs connecting to it lock down that account.

If account sharing is bannable because it lets someone farm unfair amounts of honour, why should it be different for farming anything else?

If some shitty 7x herb alt that only logs in every hour to loot a Lotus has multiple IPs connecting to it lock down that account.

I don't disagree, but who do you think is going to take all this workload? GMs and dev(s) are working at 300% and it's still not enough.

Never going to happen. The guys that abuse this have GMs in their guild or have standing relationships with GMs. Shard of Risen not only has tons of herb alts, but he also has a full t2 geared horde rogue to kill alliance that dare to try to herb where he is. GL competing against that.

Why do you think that warlocks still need to be level 45 to summon level 60? All the established guilds used 7x to level insane amounts of warlocks so theres zero effect to them, which is why all 4 green dragons die to the same 1-2 guilds within an hour or so. Because those guilds get summoned, kill the dragon, get summoned kill the next dragon and so on. Vanguard killed all 4 last spawn.

Too bad if you came after 7x, you have to level warlocks to 45 at 1x speed, and without them you have 0% chance at world bosses.

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe that only because of the x7 event the people have their wl summons everywhere?
I can guarantee you that these guilds would have done it without the event and they have done it before it.

Wl summoning was a thing half a year before the event. The wlchange to lvl 45 was implemented before the 7x leveling event and ppl already had their lvl 45 wls everywhere when it was introduced(atleast the "hardcore" guilds)

It literally changed nothing for them.

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe that only because of the x7 event the people have their wl summons everywhere?
I can guarantee you that these guilds would have done it without the event and they have done it before it.

Wl summoning was a thing half a year before the event. The wlchange to lvl 45 was implemented before the 7x leveling event and ppl already had their lvl 45 wls everywhere when it was introduced(atleast the "hardcore" guilds)

level 20

This isnt really true at all, I shouldnt say too much but yeah, you are way off :p

Ontopic: I just wish BL prices would drop down in some way. I think BL being looted just like Arcane crystals would make the most sense and I think its the best solution to the problem.

Top Bottom