• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I guess I'll be the one to say it

The response time from server staff on reported bugs has been incredible in speed. I've played and worked on private servers in the past and I'm not even joking - non dev staff members are scrambling in sorting through them. I recently discovered a bug involving linked reputation gains only being applied part of the time. The report was initially passed over but that was my fault as my test wasn't very intensive at all. After testing it the right way and documenting it with screenshots, it was marked from 'not a bug' to 'need more info' as it was examined, a fix was implimented, and I was told to re test when the next update was applied.

I'm putting in more reports and I'm looking through all the other reports testers are putting in, and they're all being treated fast. I think 25 days is enough time if more people looked for bugs in class mechanics, items, and quests / instance content instead of playing WSG.

I make around 15 report's...60% was fix'ed /confurm/not bugg after 10 min. :cool2:

I'm putting in more reports and I'm looking through all the other reports testers are putting in, and they're all being treated fast. I think 25 days is enough time if more people looked for bugs in class mechanics, items, and quests / instance content instead of playing WSG.

Weren't you the guy who tracked reputation spillover through the combat log? :)
Anyway, most bugs are already reported - seems a lot of people or running around testing problematic events and gimmicky quests/items. The only major bug I encountered was actually live-fixed by Chero on the spot. I think we are good.

Top Bottom