• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Improved Models - WiP !

Go for Vote! Please vote which models you want to update.Multiple Choise!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lovely to see you here Zero, and also very intriguing to see the astonishing work you've put in.
Exquisite!

As requested, Dagun the Ravenus is now an original old god! :smile::biggrin:

WoWScrnShot_101616_102718.thumb.jpg.1af213d0ed7a873110c6ccc37eaa1473.jpg

Added the final models that had half way done. Manage to fix Malfurion and finally update Rexxar's model.
Malfurion Legion Model:
NZHnsL5.jpg

Rexxar WotLK updated model:
aeFuh8U.jpg

Im close enough to finish goblins but i've step on a bug and trying to figure it out and fix it. Now as for Dagun seems at the moment he shares his model with another one and actually with Deepstrider Giant. So ill need to investigate a bit more to see if any other creature use same model.

Cheers, Zero out!

OMG I just want to hug you! :wub: Those are so freaking good man! Thanks for adding them! :innocent:
I was coming here hoping for a small update considering you said you would work alittle on the patch this weekend. This made my day! Wooo! Closer to release finally! Goblins would indeed be really nice too since there are plenty of them in the game. The blood elves on the other hand, you can skip honestly I think, they are alot more important for TBC ofc. It feels like they would be alot more work to get in when there are only like 2-3 of them NPCs in the game anyway.

Ok this update done nearly with malfurion and rexxar fixes. Those will be the last models that i update probably since patch is kinda big now. I'll start cleaning the unnecessary files/records and soon will be out.

Dragon Aspects Legion new models [Texture Commit by finsternis]
Lethon
AQkS3Zj.jpg

Eranicus
wMVumz5.jpg

Taerar
s4zlBde.jpg

Anachronos
QOm3Q7m.jpg

Drakes Legion new model

Occulus
SjAkn6k.jpg

Teremus the Devourer
9HzPRQw.jpg

Deer Legion new model replacement
UJihXBk.jpg

eFkpNte.jpg

Ghost Legion new model replacement
hGySKPE.jpg

Giant WoD model replacement
6QGJNEB.jpg

So thats all folks, soon with more news!
Zero out!

@zerocool how is it going on the character wod models? i have seen in your previous pictures you have the taurens done.

@zerocool how is it going on the character wod models? i have seen in your previous pictures you have the taurens done.

Character models are alreayd made by Balsh. Head there and try them, he made also a version compatible with mod so both works together. Tho even if models are done, be aware that are some small bugs that cant be fixed since this is vanilla.

Its been some time, tho im pretty damn busy from work the past days. I've been making the last fixes/cleaning and the mod its been under test by some, hopefully that i can get more time this weekend.
So ill give you some insight on what im going to release separately but a few days later after main mod comes out.

T12 armor sets to T1

Paladin
juhC5eD.jpg

Hunter
ERHhGYM.jpg

U9mT8WS.jpg

Warrior
N5iZqeI.jpg

Druid
iSzM8LE.jpg

Ingame Sneak peek
85Rr6wm.gif

More soon, Zero out!

Some extra fixes and small additions, nearly close to end.

Stationary fixed
02W6oO7.jpg

C8z7z6g.jpg

AQ Bosses [Texture commit by finsternis]
HZcYOTE.jpg

[Texture commit by finsternis]
qMOSxYR.jpg

9nC0oH6.jpg

HR2n2fi.jpg

pGlYKxi.jpg

Anubisath model update
sM5aGMe.jpg

Thats all for the moment! ;)

Last edited:
Final touches, fixed Frost saber mounts, must be 1-2 unfinished. Added the updated weapons, removed some old updated models, moar cleaning and testing.

All saber mounts fixes till now, 100% and 60%

Swift Zulian Tiger
S5Beim3.jpg

Reins of Swift Stormsaber
[Body texture commit by Finsternis]
Dl7fnEE.jpg

Rein of the Swift Frostsaber [Body texture commit by Finsternis]
nYFYbmC.jpg

Reins of the Swift Mistsaber [Body texture commit by Finsternis]
oqYI8dX.jpg

Reins of the Swfit Dawnsaber
paHwhkk.jpg

Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber [Body texture commit by Finsternis]
6wTMfKD.jpg

Reins of the Stripped Frostsaber
hVTUzZZ.jpg

Reins of the Spotted Nightsaber
a5R0jNA.jpg

Reins of the Nightsaber
kQdG1hu.jpg

Reins of the Spotted Frostsaber
XExlJtC.jpg

Sulfuras Cata model update
NumfBlp.jpg

Zin'Rokh Cata model update

XfA19SH.jpg

That's all, Zero out!

Final updates and tests done, haven't found anything wrong till now. I have gather up the weapon fixes/additions that will be on the main mod, rest will be later released with the armor patch. My journey ended and was fun and had bad moments and good ones. Want to thanks in advance all who participated from less to big help, without you motivate me plus all VANILLA FANS i wouldn't had this mod released. Started to work the D/L links. See ya all soon! :biggrin::laugh:

Thunderfury - Legion model replacement !
z0V151I.jpg

9wT379I.jpg

Zin'rohk - Cata model replacement !
MUp53Jv.jpg

LkwCp27.jpg

Sulfuras - Cata model replacement !
HZFMSM7.jpg

sDTjFsW.jpg

Those weapons will be released with the armor patch, since it required different approach and couldnt make them work with the main mod.
Soul Harvester - Legion model replacement !
ZzjfFAY.jpg

q8x3WrP.jpg

Lok'Delar, Stave of the Ancient Keeper - Legion model replacement !
b1TGiMy.jpg

Rhok'Delar - Longbow of the Ancient Keepers - Legion model replacement !
uOcc9ct.jpg

Zero out!!!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a way to pick a choose from the improved models and is it a bannable offenses? A I really want to do is swap out the Vanilla druid's forms with the Wotlk druid's models, maybe even the legion aquatic form model..?

can you make dark edge fuckin massive m8, shit is tiny thx much appreciate

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a way to pick a choose from the improved models and is it a bannable offenses? A I really want to do is swap out the Vanilla druid's forms with the Wotlk druid's models, maybe even the legion aquatic form model..?

The mods arent bannable, mine and balsh character mod i mean. Now about the druid forms i have already update them from legion.

I dont have much time to mess right now with such thing, plus i and you will brake server rules since that it isn't only a replacement as im doing normally but something bigger than the actual size. Sorry not applicable.

With the improved models can I pick and choose what models I want to use or is it a done deal once its applied? I'm new to "modded clients" and such and really only want to change my character model and druid forms and nothing else if possible, you know what I mean. I love your work i'm just confused is all.
:huh:

With the improved models can I pick and choose what models I want to use or is it a done deal once its applied? I'm new to "modded clients" and such and really only want to change my character model and druid forms and nothing else if possible, you know what I mean. I love your work i'm just confused is all.
:huh:

Then you should get balsh first version of his mod. Balsh made the character models and his first version includes also druid forms. My mod changes for all creatures/spells/sounds etc but not the character models. And guys try to use the topic of the release version since this topic was for beta-pre release. Link is on my sig.

Top Bottom