• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Improved Models - WiP !

Go for Vote! Please vote which models you want to update.Multiple Choise!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Zerocool , i am impressed by your work , but is there a way to get only legion druid forms?

Thank You So Much Zerocool!
-The Druid Guildies will be so excited to hear the wonderful news, we've been looking for a Legion Druid Forms models download but with no luck...
-If you do decide to make a separate improved Druid models download, aside from your already Amazing 10/10 Graphics Modification Project!
-We the Druid people will be forever thankful!
Happy New Year ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

to fix it i am talking about legion artifact druid forms , that kitty is so sexy .
Also cataclysm fire cat would be crazy to!!!!

I have a few questions about this mod:

1. Is there version that only updates the character models from WOD ?
2. How big is the change for the character models? Mesh and textures from WOD ?
3. Are the character animations from WOD also imported and working ?

I have a few questions about this mod:

1. Is there version that only updates the character models from WOD ?
2. How big is the change for the character models? Mesh and textures from WOD ?
3. Are the character animations from WOD also imported and working ?

I haven't created the character models, Balsh actually did a mod for character models and its really good for the terms of vanilla modding when game it self doesn't give you much space to mod. Check on my signature for the release that i have already made for the mod, this is first topic when i was under Work in progress. Actually posting in this topic anymore doesn't make any sense guys when i have a topic for the release and you can post there. :wink:

Top Bottom