• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K1 Fight Nights

I replied there but I'll do it here too. Usually Tuesday is great for me but tomorrow I will be late so someone else has to lead and FC!

Last time I did some battlegrounds regularly was 10 years ago. But I'd be still interested. Do you guys take in very inexperienced players as well (I know my class well though)? I want to join in with my holy paladin.

Would really like to participate, but only if someone could provide me with 60lvl priest? :laugh:
Am bzt support north uganda
Faction and race doesnt matter, tho ud or dwarf would be awesome
OR a hunter
OR a warlock

Edit: would also fraps and edit some games badly to show other people how amazing fight nights are, so pleeease find me a char, there MUST be some alt or friend friend's character which is in stock :innocent:

Last edited:
Would really like to participate, but only if someone could provide me with 60lvl priest? :laugh:
Am bzt support north uganda
Faction and race doesnt matter, tho ud or dwarf would be awesome
OR a hunter
OR a warlock

do I know you from somewhere? feenix? your name sounds familiar...

just buy one from the twinstar website. shouldn't be too expensive for a k1 character

You actually raped us quite hard ;)

Still nice games. Prefer those over boring Pugs a lot.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

This shit takes way too long to set-up. By the time Alliance is finally ready it's 22:45 instead of 20:00.

At this point I'm bored to death, we lost half our original group that we planned on going with because smart people (unlike myself) don't sit around waiting that long, to the point where there's people in the group I've never seen before and it's not worth the time invested for me.

Please get your act together next week, it feels it's like this every time we try this - Horde is ready to go at the set time and we spend the next hour+ just waiting if alliance can get 10 people together or whatever you are waiting for. After like 60 minutes and no end in sight I've lost the will to life, let alone play a focussed game. Please pick a different time if you have to (don't say 20:00 and be ready 2.5 hour later), or maybe you just needed a win to get people motivated to join, I don't know - but I do know if I have to wait more than an hour again next week, I'm out.

Other than that, decent game.

Last edited:
We had issues filing in too though.
We need more than the usual 15-20ppl.
I remember Arcanum and Agony ppl that were fun to queue in with(jah/gruz/nobody etc) but so far no interest from these guilds.

We didn't have any issues filling the first two fight-night groups, but even there we ended up waiting nearly an hour or more before we could queue and this will reduce the willingness of people to return for future groups.

And that shit is only going to get worse. It's not exactly exciting to be chasing Cowlover around the base with 4 other people of which I've only ever played with one of them. Not to mention our comp went to shit due to the waiting and we ended up with an all-melee offense team and no shaman in the group.

It's not exactly hard for Sarei and his mage buddies to stop an all melee offense team that also hasn't played together ever (no rogue waiting in eFR like Jaka would, or anyone holding escape routes) not to mention they've just spend the past 2.5 hour watching Netflix or playing with their genitals so they aren't exactly in the most hyped mood anymore.

This shit has the possibility to stay/become something really cool if the pre-game organization and communication becomes a little better.

This shit takes way too long to set-up. By the time Alliance is finally ready it's 22:45 instead of 20:00.

What are you on about, Alliance were ready to q since 20:00, it took Horde 2h to get a team going. I was constantly talking with Hardtokill since 19:45 and later on, by 21:00 he had like 5 people in his team because people said they'll be there and went PvE instead, including yourself (AQ20).

Not to mention our comp went to shit due to the waiting and we ended up with an all-melee offense team and no shaman in the group.
Alliance played without rogue on last weeks tuesday, without any caster dps on friday (and even without a midfield decurse in the second game) against 2 mage 1 hunter peels / t2 tank with 6man def strat without complaining on forum.

Maybe prem v prem isn't for you if the first thing you do is complain when the odds aren't in your favor or if you're unable to do something else while waiting for groups to form.

warlock interested to join any alliance team:blushing:
Only tuesday games work for me tho.

Yesterday was 100% horde's fault. I started making group at 19:30 but everytime we did find people they had to go to BWL, AQ40 etc. Lost at least 6 people to that. We had to resort to inviting people I haven't played with because of that. Just couldn't keep allies waiting
It took me 3 hours to get a decent group together. By then I only had time for one game

What if we guys try to find some characters which will be fine to give other people to balance groups by letting someone switching from alliance to horde and vice-versa? Imagine alliance having 3 priests and horde none, then someone from alliance logs that priest character on horde and brings more balance.
I would even be fine with leveling and then gearing up a bit some kind of different classes just to give people possibility to fill groups with what needed, but doing it by myself will take quite a long time, esp. when I'm not so free of irl :wink:

What if we guys try to find some characters which will be fine to give other people to balance groups by letting someone switching from alliance to horde and vice-versa? Imagine alliance having 3 priests and horde none, then someone from alliance logs that priest character on horde and brings more balance.
I would even be fine with leveling and then gearing up a bit some kind of different classes just to give people possibility to fill groups with what needed, but doing it by myself will take quite a long time, esp. when I'm not so free of irl :wink:

thats a nice idea, but I doubt people would be interested in doing that. Imo our best bet is to just try to spread awareness.

ps. sold your hunter?

Kronos blocked me from posting*

- - - Updated - - -

I have wanted an Allience druid for a while to be honest. But druid is more of a Horde issue haha. If some people could make this trading work it would be great, Ally players all seem respectful and I would play with any of them. Except iolwtf, MC capping me to portal .. (Ok I guess I can forgive :p)

Anyway, part of the problem just seems to be this PvE-focused culture on this server. Seems there are raids pretty much every night now, main raids or AQ20/ZG. Can't do anything about this except it couldn't hurt if people loosened up about "guild loyalty" and stopped leaving premade to help clear raids made for alts at this point.

I guess we just have to keep trying and hope to motivate people into giving competitive Vanilla PvP a shot. Until then I also wouldn't mind just going for 7v7 etc. games. I know some people dislike it but I like the RNG pugs add. Makes up for group inbalance sometimes.

Cya Friday

Yeah, you don't have to raid every night. We have 20man raids on these days as well, but noone who wants to be a part of this join them. You are killing the same mobs over and over again, but how many times you get a chance to play competitive game?

Come online on friday for this and don't prioritize PvE :crying:

Kronos blocked me from posting*

Anyway, part of the problem just seems to be this PvE-focused culture on this server. Seems there are raids pretty much every night now, main raids or AQ20/ZG. Can't do anything about this except it couldn't hurt if people loosened up about "guild loyalty" and stopped leaving premade to help clear raids made for alts at this point.

Cya Friday

Problem is most guild can only run 1 AQ20/timer, so this is mandatory to farm the new spells book for every raid40loggers. When the price of spell books goes down, aq20 will be forgotten (like in retail) as it is useless for main char, and you ll just do ZG idol run in the end.

Was gonna put together a team but I'll actually be busy during the fight night tomorrow. Best of luck everyone and hopefully this can become a regular thing

Guys I have no internet tonight. I think it's provider issue but their lines are all busy. I hope another premade leader / FC steps up

Have been without internet for a while. This Friday I want to make group ago though, I hope my internet stays up and people will be online, starting at 20:00

Top Bottom