• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K1 Fight Nights

Anyone wanna try revive this? Thanksgiving is this week afaik so might be difficult for some, maybe we could make a strawpoll and vote for a date or something?

Yeah you do it ))

Lack of population and due to people not being really actively involved in this caused it to pretty much die down. There's been some decent games now and then but organizing a full 10v10 wsg outside ab/av weekend seems pretty hard atm. Im all in for it though if you we get something going, but mostly its just been random small groups meeting every now and then.

Sure, I can try to get Alliance team going, just say when. Some Tuesday, Friday or Saturday I guess, cause of raids.

I feel like saturday during the day would work for most - before people head off to parties and what not

Let's try this saturday then. I'll try to spread the word on horde.

I can que on either horde or ally tonight, depending on which is needed. Who starts the show on horde side tonight?

Population went down and the lag is increasing. Logic.

Sarei dc'd like 2 times while having the flag. Standing inside people and can't CS/Kindey/Sap them.

Fun times. Still GG. Maybe one day the server will be decent again.

Voting for thread rename into 'K1 lag nights'.

Last edited:
ggwp had fun. it was really hard to hit any single fear especially during 2nd game because of everyone teleporting back and forth.

yea, thanks for games
was nice after a long time to play those 2 games, despite that lag

I really don't understand it, I personally didn't have lag for days, but today when we finally got some games going - it started again.

Let's arrange next try for Saturday 19:00?

Maybe we just got unlucky lag-wise, since I really didn't have it in a while till today

Reactions: dms
Yea lag was really unfortunate havent seen it that bad before tbh. I cant make it on saturday, but hopefully you guys get some good games again. ))

Said it before but using only these forums and ingame messages as the only platform to arrange these games is pretty awkward, never know who actually sees and whose actually gonna come. But with the current population/interest I guess its still not worth the effort to try to use some other 3rd party platform cos there just isnt enough people participating.

Im still hopeful merge is coming sooner or later but in the meanwhile these games have been a real bright spot during semi dark times of k1. Thanks to all who have joined so far!

At least pugs are happy even though noone dodged in months..xd

But yeah, even if you don't have a pop, don't drop queue.. If there is let's say 4 spots in WSG and you q'd as 10, as soon as the first 6 leave, other 4 will get pop so they have to either get into game or take a deserter.. So just join the games you q'd for, might take longer for us to queue into each other, but at least don't have to deal with bullshit deserter

Also, we can try Friday night as well maybe? Since guilds are raiding tomorrow and some people can't on Saturday probably..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom