• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K1 Fight Nights

Let's try both tonight and tomorrow.. More people said they can't tonight, Maxa who started this included.

Let's try both tonight and tomorrow.. More people said they can't tonight, Maxa who started this included.
Maxa always trolling

edit: we have a semigroup q in about 10mins

Last edited:
One semi-fun game :S

ZPwIMCH.jpg

Need better groups, Horde especially... So come online tomorrow night, let's get some good games!

lately, it has been relatively easy to gather people on alliance. probably no druid or rogue ever and mostly melee team but still pretty strong

hard to arrange days beforehand but when horde can gather people just inform us and we will probably be able to come online and get a group going

we dont need full teams on either side anyway to have some fun

Idk what's up with Horde really, I see enough players online to make pretty good premade quiet often, but it seems that people don't wanna play.. Same happened on saturday, few of them were in some semi, others who usually play in Horde premades didn't wanna join even though they were online idling in Orgrimmar.. If it's because of lack of druid, Alliance never have one either and considering there's always 3-4 shamans/priests spamming purge 24/7, no Blessing of Freedom ever lasts more then 2 seconds.. On top of that add the fact that Horde always have 2x more damage in 10v10 games because of warrior/shaman stack and Kronos broken WF/melee damage and it's a fair game against those 2 seconds freedom.

Get some groups going pls, need more competitive PvP in order to keep/make this server interesting. Alliance always try to contest whatever Horde premade there is, even if that means queueing as 5 against 10 if not enough online or using some shitty ZG geared alts if some classes are lacking, just for the sake of potentional good and fun games. Shout out to Dms for trying to gather Horde on regular basis, but seems like most people don't wanna play without Hardtokill even though you would face druidless Alliance either way, while still having way more damage and 24/7 dispel spam on Ally FC.

Last edited:
There's often enough online for decent premade as I wrote, that's not an issue here.

Yeah I dunno whatsup with people not wanting to join lately, I feel part of the issue is people getting really tilted by bad horde pugs, but few guys have made a comeback recently Im hopeful we will get our act together soon enough.

Merge is also around the corner which should breathe some significant life back to kronos pvp scene. There's light at the end of the tunnel people!

Yeah I dunno whatsup with people not wanting to join lately, I feel part of the issue is people getting really tilted by bad horde pugs, but few guys have made a comeback recently Im hopeful we will get our act together soon enough.

I remember how you hypocrite announced publicly you'd come ruin Sasha's AQ quest chain and never showed up with the excuse "I thought it's on a different day."

I remember how you hypocrite announced publicly you'd come ruin Sasha's AQ quest chain and never showed up with the excuse "I thought it's on a different day."
Yes that was a fail but you still salty over that lol

some fun games recently =)

#aliveserver
Yeah really fun and alive games when 80% of the teams consist of running with a tank warrior and 3+ healers and both sides have mostly physical dps aside from the odd r13-14 mage that is always pompyro and doesn't know how to polymorph and cs two different targets.

Not to mention how prem v prem games on this server are always decided by whichever side has a better comp, as getting equally decent comps out of this hashtag alive player pool is fucking impossible since there's at least 4 classes not played by anyone that actually knows how to play the class.

But let's keep calling Kronos alive and pat each others on the back while falsely hoping the merge will change something, while in reality the same trends will continue as far majority of the experienced pvpers will keep quitting the server after getting tired of the lack of players combined with the state the pvp scripting has been in for over half a year now.

Horde tactic with BiS tank + 3 healers + frost mage FC team while Ally always have only melee damage in pugs is indeed tiring and just boring most of the time. Seeing Smooglab and similar warriors + 3 healers taking flags from druids or good mages like Dms every 2nd game and just sitting on a cap spot because they know Ally team is full warrior/hunter and that they do no damage to him, while mage slowly pick them out 1 by 1 is just lol.

Also, I agree that there are some classes which REALLY lack good players. I don't know about Horde situation, but at least on Alliance there is only 1 active warlock who can play in good premade, 1 or 2 rogues and no druids. So if those 2-3 players aren't online, you are forced to play without 3 classes from start.

However, the alternative is playing on LoS-less Elysium which I personally found less enjoyable overall even though there's much more good players and competition due to huge population.

And besides, pretty sure that Sachi was referring to 2 games we had around 1-2 AM last night right before his post with 5-6 Ally semi against what seemed to be 8+ Horde group. Having couple of casters for a change made their warriors die easily so they actually used their druid most of the time which made the games fun. Had few similar fun semi v semi over the last coupe of days as well, much more then anything in the last month or two, pretty much since the original Fight Nights died out. Sure, there's too much tanking melees in pugs, but had fun games too.

As for the merge, I don't think anyone expects that it's going to boost the quality of PvP directly, but just the activity. Now, with bigger activity both in BGs and WPVP there are good chances that some players might start playing again, since slow activity was the main reason why people started quitting the server, except for Nostalrius players who returned to their old characters. I know for a fact that few solid players could be back after the merge, if every 10th person knew 2-3 more, maybe we could have more competitive environment soon. Sure, the merge might as well be just a fail in this department, but for now all we can do is hope that it's gonna bring at least some improvement. If not so be it, for me personally it's either playing on Kronos or quit the WoW, so as long as I'm interested in the game (Kronos), I'll try to make the best out of it.

In the meantime, let's get some 10v10 games going shall we, Horde had more then enough "premade players" active again lately, which was the stumbling block for such battlegrounds in recent period.

H

As for the merge, I don't think anyone expects that it's going to boost the quality of PvP directly, but just the activity. Now, with bigger activity both in BGs and WPVP there are good chances that some players might start playing again, since slow activity was the main reason why people started quitting the server

Im just hoping the merge brings SKYBROTHELs - the movie, to us, faster. Due to increased world pvp.

Top Bottom