• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

AGAIN - HYPE TRAIN!

B9-WSTpIQAAkfiq.jpg

I will not sleep until I get the name I need.

I also made a chatzy group, if anyone wants to join there for an e-sleepover like young jovial teenagers;

http://www.chatzy.com/92803610069327

Last edited:
Hey Guys!

In case you were wondering, here is Allure's name list :

Cancer, No, Yes, Meme, Pepe, Kush, Epic, Kawaii, Gaben

This is going to be so entirely painful (noob zones /sigh) but fun!

See you alliance side! (sticking with it because I have played far too much Horde over the years)

I cannot stress this more:

PLEASE use the AH and sell, sell, SELL! Tiny profits because EVERYONE is broke. Get everyone geared and going! Even sell stuff like agility cloth and odd stat pieces. I see few bother because they are educated on class needs on mature servers but I will easily buy cheap cloth to lvl with if it shares the stats I want. You will still make 5-7 silver instead of 2 to vendor.

Last edited:
This is going to be so entirely painful (noob zones /sigh) but fun!

See you alliance side! (sticking with it because I have played far too much Horde over the years)

I cannot stress this more:

PLEASE use the AH and sell, sell, SELL! Tiny profits because EVERYONE is broke. Get everyone geared and going! Even sell stuff like agility cloth and odd stat pieces. I see few bother because they are educated on class needs on mature servers but I will easily buy cheap cloth to lvl with if it shares the stats I want. You will still make 5-7 silver instead of 2 to vendor.

I will be doing just this, the more geared people are for leveling, the more fun we have :D or something, just plz use AH :D instead of vendoring for a while.

No change required, will just show as another realm in the 'change realm' list. I think....

Top Bottom