• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Arnesto simply nailed this. There may be a lot of excitement around a second server, but there are many things still absent from the first server. Where are the bgs at all times at 60, the twink brackets, constant Avs running, and grps to be found for instances at nearly all times. If anyone from here played on Nost. then having to switch to a new server after recently getting 60 on Kronos is very similar to Blizz closing down Kronos 1 especially if u no longer plan to play there (which is what Kronos believes a large amount will do). What made Nost the best private server that ever existed was the increased population capacity. This allowed all players to be able to do anything at any time. I can't be the only one who missed this huge benefit. Think of how many people signed the petition, how will kronos manage this kind of influx in population. I seriously hope something is in the works.....can Kronos not reach out to the nost devs to help perfect the cluster server technology they were working to perfect (i believe this was the correct term). I'm sure the funding would be there if necessary. Lastly, i just want to commend the Kronos devs on the great work they are doing. If anyone can do this as lag free as possible, i believe it is them. Sorry for the long winded post....

Backhanded compliment?

I was set to re roll when it was announced that it would be PVE giving up all of my characters items and gold that I had made thus far, but now I have zero desire to do so as it is just a (another) new PVP server. What is the draw of it? Will the spawn rates in the starting area be a bit higher or will it be just like the last few weeks in the those zones? I guess it will be World of Queuecraft on Kronos 1 for now....

hello! please make transfers for players that aren't 60! i come from Nost and i just got to 40 and now i wish i could play new serv but really don't wanna level AGAIN. So it would be awesome if you did that :)

Haha I know the pain! Hello fellow kiwi!

Another kiwi! awesome. pm your character name once you make it, any kiwi that wants to actually.

My original post was asking if it was against any Kronos rules to use a lowering ping service. Anyone know ? most of the replies I got were suggestions about actual services. Would love to know before servers are live.

I was set to re roll when it was announced that it would be PVE giving up all of my characters items and gold that I had made thus far, but now I have zero desire to do so as it is just a (another) new PVP server. What is the draw of it? Will the spawn rates in the starting area be a bit higher or will it be just like the last few weeks in the those zones? I guess it will be World of Queuecraft on Kronos 1 for now....

The point of the server is for the influx of new players to have a new progressive home. It is not intended for all the current raiders, and veterans to leave Kronos 1. It is also not being created to be any different from Kronos 1 other than starting over with limited raids, etc.

Seconded

(And I love your alluring avatar BTW xD)

Thank you!
This pun is atrocious.. and not the first time I've heard it ;_;

As for character names, suffering from Insomnia means absolutely no way I'm going to miss the opening, sorry fellas. GUNNA BE RICH SELLING NAMES FOR GOLD!

greedy-jew3.jpg
(pls don't ban)

Last edited:
does that mean it will be out in the next 15?

No, as you see its still offline, and its prob. just used for testing out vital things. It will surely be released tomorrow, since i saw a staff post saying we dont have to expect it between 12PM and 9AM... But maybe thats what they want us to think?!

ITT: complaining about leveling, PvP, blizzlike

Howabout instead of complaining you just don't roll on the server? If this was PvE I wouldn't shitpost about how salty I was that it wasn't PvE, I just wouldn't roll on the server. And how are you going to ask a progression server for character transfers, custom spawns, and higher exp rates? That defeats the entire purpose of the server. There are plenty of crap servers out there that are 7x exp rates and have paid transfers - go to those servers. This server is for people who like progression and competition, if you are scared of those then please don't waste your time by rolling here.

Not only that but the goal of Kronos is to preserve what Vanilla wow was, and a pay2play sandbox with tweaks wasn't what the magic of Vanilla wow brought to us, and if you don't want that, then..

You're not playing Vanilla wow.

maybe they want to release at the same time as the hearthstone expansion? that means at night when everyone is sleeping hehe that would be an interesting turn of events :)

Will I be able to list both realms in realmlist.wtf, or is it not possible with private servers? I would definitely like to be able to switch between K1 and K2 if necessary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom