• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Soooo.. What time will it be out?
This information would be handy to get now since its tomorrow​ it'll go online.

What's wrong with it?

It's working now;

5b621774149890d94bfa7a91c07ca975.png

Launches Wednesday ( April 27th ) sometime after 9 AM CET (GMT 0)

from page 6 of this thead:
We wont announce it for obvious reasons. All you can do is to log into game and watch if you see a new realm in Selection.

It will appear in gray approximately 15 minutes before it opens.

All I can tell you is, that we are livint in CET Time zone and we need a sleep -> it wont be between midnight to 9 am for sure :)

Character transfers not gonna happen, ever.

Issue is on your device. Works fine for me. For you - Thread: At what time Kronos 2 opens tomorrow?, page 1, 3rd post.

It was an issue with the link, he replaced it and I clicked on it once more and it worked, didn't work for my friends either, but it's working now.

Last edited:
Amazing that some people would even ask, twinstar would it be possible to move my charachter to your brand new server whos a whopping level 20...Like does it really take you 4 months to get to level 20 lol?.

Amazing that some people would even ask, twinstar would it be possible to move my charachter to your brand new server whos a whopping level 20...Like does it really take you 4 months to get to level 20 lol?.

Four months is a bit of an exaggeration. It took me around 2-3 weeks to cap to sixty, but that's because I was on holiday at the time so no school. Shouldn't take more than five weeks imo.

I'm from new zealand and my ping to server is around 320 on average. I'm very keen to experience vanilla again.

I want to know, can I use a service to reduce my ping. The idea of trying to compete to tag mobs with everyone else who isn't on 300+ ping is depressing haha.

i used https://www.wtfast.com/ when i played on final fantasy 14 servers in montreal (im in EU) and it worked really well for me you could try it out :)

No reason to even reroll on Kronos2 if u play PVE on Kronos1.
Only reason to play vanilla PVE wise is to beat NAX. Why start over and wait another 8month to cum close to ZG haha

I can understand why the NEW people want a NEW server.
And PVP is mostly fun the first 2-4months on a new launched server.

Last edited:
nobody forces anyone to reroll here in kronos II i believe is done mostly to newcomers from nolstarius and honestly i ll be rerolling there. I like the idea to start from 0 to glory! :)
ofc will not be as much ass populated as the main kronos server, but honestly 2k ppl are more than enough to make a server populous enough to play it without 3 hrs queue and questcamping.

I'm a new player and I want another PvP server to play on, so this is great! Helps spread out the population so things don't get stuffy.

I will play right away, i want to grab some character names before they are taken, literally the only reason i'm going to play on Kronos II instead of I, I has all the good names taken.

Hello I will be making 5 characters on Kronos 2 a priest,paladin rogue mage and hunter. I have a job so I wont have that much time to level one of the reasons i chose Kronos is because Kungen said he will play here and I will level as fast as I can even though I also have a job in real life.I remember back in vanilla when I didn't have a job I had a lot of time and even then leveling took a long time.anyway,See you in game

Last edited:
Another PvP server with no bonus rates? No, thanks. :no:

The intention was to get beginners on Kronos 1 and newcomers to start on Kronos 2 to even out the population. If K2 was a PvE server that would not be possible.

Please increase the cap on the first server. I want AV, instances, farm rep and world pvp 24/7.

Arnesto simply nailed this. There may be a lot of excitement around a second server, but there are many things still absent from the first server. Where are the bgs at all times at 60, the twink brackets, constant Avs running, and grps to be found for instances at nearly all times. If anyone from here played on Nost. then having to switch to a new server after recently getting 60 on Kronos is very similar to Blizz closing down Kronos 1 especially if u no longer plan to play there (which is what Kronos believes a large amount will do). What made Nost the best private server that ever existed was the increased population capacity. This allowed all players to be able to do anything at any time. I can't be the only one who missed this huge benefit. Think of how many people signed the petition, how will kronos manage this kind of influx in population. I seriously hope something is in the works.....can Kronos not reach out to the nost devs to help perfect the cluster server technology they were working to perfect (i believe this was the correct term). I'm sure the funding would be there if necessary. Lastly, i just want to commend the Kronos devs on the great work they are doing. If anyone can do this as lag free as possible, i believe it is them. Sorry for the long winded post....

Top Bottom