• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos is the best upcomming vanilla server?

Lets talk about the management of Emerald Dream selling legendaries to players. I heard a rumor that Sidesprang recieved both bindings of the Windseeker during the guilds first run through Molten Core.

This could not have happened legitimately, no questions asked, and I watched forums for a while accusing the management of selling items for server first legendaries

I remember one of the posts accusing the management was a ex-developer/worker taking part in managing Emerald Dream who couldnt continue to work with Athairne.
What I can confirm is that staff members get a special treatment. They can even transfer their items to friends.
I know a person who is involved with feenix staff and its just unfair.
He get a shit load of RP points (you would have to buy them for money) and can basically get all the gear he wants. If thats not enough he can give it to his friends as well. Free AQ 40 chars from 6-8 players that I know off. Estimated number of known cases is higher ofc.

Top Bottom