• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Make world bosses great again!

if we had just a bit more time to organize tonight, we would have wiped Vanguard and the race would have been on

Not giving you that time is the point. Azshara is what, 40 seconds flight away from Orgrimmar? So in a few minutes there can be 100 horde from world chat in the zone. Implementing any kind of a timer that would make Azuregos unattackable for a while would give insane upperhand to the horde.

Thing is Erminn, you know just as well as I do, that there wont be 100 hordes in Azshara, especially not at that hour of the day. We worked with what we had yesterday (~20 people) - and we could definitely have done better if we had been more organized. But I would also like to remind you how the horde/alliance ratio is on this server. You are superior in numbers as it is now - which is one of the things we are also working on. But motivating K1 horde guilds has been way harder than expected, sadly - you sure have taken all hope from them, even before the servers merged. (wink wink guys, step up, we need you here!!)

Then you horde ppl need to work on your organization instead of asking for changes...

Then you horde ppl need to work on your organization instead of asking for changes...
The change would bring more action to the world bosses, which is what we want. You just don't like the idea, because it takes your advantage away - understandable, but try to see the bigger picture. I think with your organization, you would still be able to get most kills, since we won't be a be able to muster that many people at any point, at least not in our guild - it would only happen if some other guilds stepped up with us, which seems pretty far away right now. We just want fun. :) And remember, we would also have a timer, if we one day were the ones being ready first (which could indeed happen, if they also do something about the bot lvl 1s you guys are using aswell, which I find extremely lame personally - what happened to actual scouting??). It's not going to be more fair or unfair for you guys, it would just give horde a bigger chance to compete in the current situation. I'm perfectly aware that it can seem like we just want help from the developers, but I cannot say it enough: We just want more action. Summer is coming and guilds will be struggling to survive, especially as we still don't have anything close to a release date on Naxxramas. Bringing some more action back to the world bosses, instead of two very well organized alliance guilds dominating them could contribute to more fun on the serer. And once again before you flame me for standing my ground, we ARE still working on our organization. We won't give up right away, don't worry.

Thanks. I think the circlejerking in this thread is about to come to an end, and I'll leave it up to the developers to make an decision. I've stated my opinion enough times and argued why I find it the right one. Some of you have done the same for yours. The rest of you; if you want to be trolls on forum(s), at least be funny. See you ingame.

F4pMSml.png

Brought to you by 7x

Last edited:
Woa, outlasting a pug raid, by shaking so hard in your panties that you didn't even engage the boss while we were around, but instead logged out like chickens everytime. Good on you guys! Grats on the kill :)

You want us to pull with 27 people while 50 horde are on the hills? You are flaming us for playing tactically.
If I had 30 dedicated raiders with enough time I would have done the same probably. But still makes you the chickens this time.

If I had 30 dedicated raiders with enough time I would have done the same probably. But still makes you the chickens this time.
Wait last time on azuregos didnt you guys do the same? wait for us to pull and get oom from fighting boss and then try to kill us(u failed ofc)

Top Bottom