• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Make world bosses great again!

I really did it back then, Brezel, and I miss it. On the last dragons, we intentionally went after Lethon because we KNEW that is your primary target on the Nightmare Dragons. But do you expect me as a raid leader to make pugs from three other major horde guilds + our own ~15-20 members to stand around and wait for you to kill off the other world bosses? - Or maybe leave the most priced dragon to chase PVP, possibly ending up in huge embarrassment, because you have way more flexibility and would be able to move your guildraid around faster, than I would be able to move our semi-pug raid. We went for Lethon, because we thought there would be the biggest chance of you guys showing up. I already have the damn healing head, and I was the one making the call, so thats the truth, believe it or not. And our pugs, they also join to get some PVE action and maybe some epics, which is understandable.

With the amount of attention this thread is getting, it's getting more and more clear to me that we have an actual issue, even though a few won't admit to it. It's not nessersarily my suggestion thats the best solution - but I think that most can agree that some changes could be made to make the enviroment more fun.

Sigh

There's no issue, besides maybe summoning level requirements

You keep talking like alliance actually would begin to pick a fight with you guys over looting a dragon

Just step up, horde. It doesn't take 40 peeps to wipe a world boss raid

Sigh

There's no issue, besides maybe summoning level requirements

You keep talking like alliance actually would begin to pick a fight with you guys over looting a dragon

Just step up, horde. It doesn't take 40 peeps to wipe a world boss raid
I know that, did it solo last week. MC cap > Alliance

That screenshot definitely says enough about the OP who obviously seems to be pretty butthurt that he can't practise the same kind of "dominance" he is used to. Wipe Club is never up for actual fair contests - when they can't get ez kills on world bosses there is crying going on, same goes for "world pvp" where they only engage 5vs1 or else fail miserably and/or cry. Dumb guild...

I'll join in on the fun!

Yesterday I took a screenshot, and guess who ended up on it.

knJ62z2.jpg

I can see the ANAL spam is working as intended. Is it because we're killing your scouts and you fail to kill ours, unless they are afk? I guess live scouts are better than lvl 1 ghost alts with a bot macro afterall.

The point here is that Pipfugly is being A N A L about this situation.

Sorry, what? Trying to make a genuine suggestion is being.. anal? It's like some of you guys are desperately searching for things to throw at me or our guild, but the stuff you actually find is just.. silly. You told us to step up our game, and afaik, we're trying atm. But it's all good, the more you hate on us, the more likely it is you actually try to do something about it, instead of complaining in your guild chat about how mean Wipe Club people are when they kill you in world or BG's.

i don't think anyone really hates anyone here. or cares to hate even (excluding gnomes which we all hate anyway).

personally, i have no special interest in world bosses.
if it is the pvp opportunity about it, i think many of us on alliance would be open to just organize and meet for world pvp than to wait for a chance of world pvp around world bosses.

Memento Mori - never forget
Easy if you get tipped off ;)

I can't speak for the others, but i for one still enjoyed it even if you fucked us over at the end.
The tension before the prepearation etc were still exciting tho :>

Easy if you get tipped off ;)

I can't speak for the others, but i for one still enjoyed it even if you fucked us over at the end.
The tension before the prepearation etc were still exciting tho :>

We actually didn't get tipped before we already were in felwood.. Hordes leeching our buffs is actually worth something <3

I like that part when MM get wiped in Felwood :)

PS
You can see in /World J.e.b.igrobare warning about Alliance in Felwood, pls add to MM kos list.
DS

edit: apparently J-tothe-E-tothe-B get censored.

you finally found your world pvp outside of azshara. thread can be closed
No, I still want a timer on Kazzak and Azuregos. Had we not been casuals and if we had just a bit more time to organize tonight, we would have wiped Vanguard and the race would have been on. Not claiming they didn't deserve the kill, our attempt to wipe them was kinda miserable and unorganized, but that kind of stuff is still way more fun than farming the same raids week after week.

And while I continue to 'cry' here, I can guarentee you that we're already working on improving our game on world bosses, but the horde is very hard to gather and encourage - and we do not expect our own members to be online/ready at 01.00 when they have to get up the next day for work or study. Yet we still want to compete and would love to see more guilds, on both sides, to get into the game, so it's not just a Vanguard (and Memento Mori) thing, like it's been for the past.. year? For the horde.. or something.

No, I still want a timer on Kazzak and Azuregos. Had we not been casuals and if we had just a bit more time to organize tonight, we would have wiped Vanguard and the race would have been on. Not claiming they didn't deserve the kill, our attempt to wipe them was kinda miserable and unorganized, but that kind of stuff is still way more fun than farming the same raids week after week.

And while I continue to 'cry' here, I can guarentee you that we're already working on improving our game on world bosses, but the horde is very hard to gather and encourage - and we do not expect our own members to be online/ready at 01.00 when they have to get up the next day for work or study. Yet we still want to compete and would love to see more guilds, on both sides, to get into the game, so it's not just a Vanguard (and Memento Mori) thing, like it's been for the past.. year? For the horde.. or something.

You have started something, and for that I thank you. Haven't seen this many people gathered at a worldboss for months.

Top Bottom