• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Nala's updates on Discord

Where are you getting your facts because your just wrong in regards to official and Reddit. Kronos LITTERALY just posted about what's official and non official. This is word for word their post https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1698104620439128&id=1453906961525563

Read my reply again please.
Especially the part saying "Kronos never posted official stuff on a subreddit." and "since you guys wanted to distinguish what is "official", then yes, Kronos has an "official" subreddit, the link is on the main page."

iNfPble.png

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the worlds worst PR person, ever.
If this was an olympic sport I am pretty sure Nala would sweep the podium.
Hmm, I wonder how she feels about the special olympics?

Read my reply again please.
Especially the part saying "Kronos never posted official stuff on a subreddit." and "since you guys wanted to distinguish what is "official", then yes, Kronos has an "official" subreddit, the link is on the main page."
I have quite a lot and still not sure what your saying. There is no official subreddit for Kronos, read the Facebook post. That's all i'm trying to say, not sure why your arguing with me

I have quite a lot and still not sure what your saying. There is no official subreddit for Kronos, read the Facebook post. That's all i'm trying to say, not sure why your arguing with me

This was an oversight on the post, our official reddit has always been /r/KronosWoW/. The message on Facebook was amended as such.

... For me, reddit still belongs to those "not really important + take it with a grain of salt" places on the internet ...

Maybe you are slightly underestimating the importance of the Reddit.
I think the Reddit is one of the greatest sources of the newcomers (if not the greatest one). /r/wowservers has over 7000 subscribers and it's still growing (especially in recent weeks, when many retail players have discovered private servers after the publicity of the Nostalrius fall, and this subreddit is often a place where they are looking for information about servers).

I think we should care about how is the Kronos presented there, since it has significant impact on the Kronos reputation on the whole private server scene.

Is the reddit user WoWProjectKronos one of you guys?
Nala removed all the CSS, rules, links, etc from the subreddit before leaving so the current mod might want to get that fixed.

Re: Another account strucken by Nala's Abuse of power

Do you have a source saying it's the official one? The official Kronos Facebook page just stated that only the: Facebook page, Twitter, forum, irc (when told by a admin) and the website are official sources of information

Perhaps Sin misread or misspoke. We only recognize official Kronos/Twinstar outlets in which are controlled by us, (Facebook, Twitter, /r/KronosWoW etc...). Any other option out there is fan made and remains as such. We have no monitoring of them nor do we advise/condone what happens outside of our official channels. Fan/community made are left as such. I hope that clarifies.

Last edited:

All this drama about reddit. Who cares really. Those forums are the anus of the internet.

Those forums are the anus of the internet.
I thought 4chan was "the anus of the internet" ? Or was it funnyjunk? Or knowyourmeme? Or 9gag?

Seems like every single internet community is hated by every other internet community. :rolleyes2:

Psojed I dunno who farted on your fruitloops but insulting and making fun of people who already feel low from getting scammed is pretty low. Especially from someone that has a purple name. Usually people get colors and titles on a forum because they did something good and mods want people to emulate how good this poster is.

Right now your not acting like a person anyone should emulate.

I think this Nala person taught you all who got ''scammed'' a good lesson; don't trust anyone until you have a good reason to. If anything you kids should be thankful. I'm surprised at how relevant this is, drama from a fanmade discord and reddit page or w/e they're called. Are most of you just mindless sheeps? That would actually explain a lot.

I thought 4chan was "the anus of the internet" ? Or was it funnyjunk? Or knowyourmeme? Or 9gag?

Seems like every single internet community is hated by every other internet community. :rolleyes2:

All those forums + youtube comment sections.

The internet has many anuses...

Man your such a cool dewd. I'm sure you never got scammed in your life. grow up before karma bites you in the ass.

Psojed I dunno who farted on your fruitloops but insulting and making fun of people who already feel low from getting scammed is pretty low. Especially from someone that has a purple name. Usually people get colors and titles on a forum because they did something good and mods want people to emulate how good this poster is.

Right now your not acting like a person anyone should emulate.

I didn't insult anyone, I simply stated the obvious. But if stating the facts now counts as insult ... well, it seems I'm going to insult many people from now on :wink:

Btw. an example of not using your brain Ignious. Zanz also has a colored nickname. By your explanation, he must have done something good, right? :w00t:

I think this Nala person taught you all who got ''scammed'' a good lesson; don't trust anyone until you have a good reason to. If anything you kids should be thankful. I'm surprised at how relevant this is, drama from a fanmade discord and reddit page or w/e they're called. Are most of you just mindless sheeps? That would actually explain a lot.

bullshit.

so there you started on kronos2, and you check the internet for all sources that might be interessting/helpfull: like subreddits. now there is a subreddit kronoswow which is the OFFICIAL subreddit, and has a moderator that moderates a specific subreddit called kronos2 . this subreddit has over 1,5k subscribers, a discord channel and as i said the moderator is also moderator in the OFFICIAL subreddit, and claiims to be official. now anyone who thinks this is also a legit subreddit is a mindless sheep? come on... being a smart ass is one thing but that is not even funny.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't insult anyone, I simply stated the obvious. But if stating the facts now counts as insult ... well, it seems I'm going to insult many people from now on :wink:

Btw. an example of not using your brain Ignious. Zanz also has a colored nickname. By your explanation, he must have done something good, right? :w00t:

if you think the importance of a forum that reaches about 7k potential players on kronos is only worth a yao ming and call that "stating facts" then well ok lol speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Spasi the Paladin soloing Kronos

Spasi comes from "Spastic"?

worth a yao ming

Where the fuck is that idiomatic phrase common speech? China? What the fuck is a yao ming anyway, and why Chinese gold-sellers have taken such a huge interest on Nala?

Can you drop the Chinese when you speak English?

Spasi comes from "Spastic"?

Where the fuck is that idiomatic phrase common speech? China? What the fuck is a yao ming anyway, and why Chinese gold-sellers have taken such a huge interest on Nala?

Can you drop the Chinese when you speak English?

Where the fuck is that idiomatic phrase common speech? The internet.

its the name of the meme he used in response to the posting stating the subreddit has 7k subscribers and has NOTHING to do with gold sellers - you made my day lol

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/yao-ming-face-bitch-please

Last edited:
if you think the importance of a forum that reaches about 7k potential players on kronos is only worth a yao ming and call that "stating facts" then well ok lol speaks for itself.

Thousands of people can walk through a shopping mall every day, hundreds might talk about apples, but only a handful of them will actually eat your apples.

Yes, reddit is only worth a yao ming, the posts and more than half of all replies there are the proof :rolleyes2:

Thousands of people can walk through a shopping mall every day, hundreds might talk about apples, but only a handful of them will actually eat your apples.

Yes, reddit is only worth a yao ming, the posts and more than half of all replies there are the proof :rolleyes2:
that is a very simple minded and short sighted point of view. r/kronoswow has 2500 subscribers, so thats quite a few people who already bought and eat your apples. and if someone sells poisoned apples using your name, not caring at all speaks for itself, as i said.

Nala continues to damage Kronos' rep

It seems to me that some prominent statement should be made by the team of Kronos, that Nala/Mollyoverwatch is not acting in the best interest of the server.

She went from impersonating a mod to actively flaming and discrediting the project. Making statements on discord that Kronos isn't a real vanilla server and that nobody would be playing here at all were it not for the lack of other servers.

Though this is of course speculative, it seems to me that she is intentionally trying to bring down the rep of this project and she is for a fact making people leave.

Shouldn't something be done?

Top Bottom