• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Nala's updates on Discord

Re: Nala continues to damage Kronos' rep

Yes. You should stop reading whatever nonsense she writes on her discord...

7cba76010d9206761c15823acb1cf926.png

Neither did I. But i've heard from others that this is the place where you can get realtime updates from the Kronos crew. That's how people get there.

This isn't about me. This is about not making new potential Kronos players believe that her subreddit and discord are official.

I know that a facebook post has been made but you really have to look for it to find it.
A new player won't go through those lengths, so we need to do something to prevent NEW players from falling into that trap.

Since you didn't get it, let me say it differently. Anyone can subscribe to a reddit forum about Black Desert Online, but never actually play the game.

@MrKitty: I already posted where you can find the official info, reddit was not a part of that :)

I'm out.

This isn't about me. This is about not making new potential Kronos players believe that her subreddit and discord are official.

I know that a facebook post has been made but you really have to look for it to find it.
A new player won't go through those lengths, so we need to do something to prevent NEW players from falling into that trap.

he simply doesnt understand how things work.. if someones making you look bad by using your name it is not only a problem of the people listening but also your problem. ignoring will most likely make you look even more bad.

I completely agree with what you are saying. I have personally tried to look up Nala/Mollyoverwatch in the crew roster about two weeks ago and was unable to find her. So yes it's absolutely true that people can take the initiative to confirm all of that themselves, but it seems to me that a prominent facebook post that completely dissociated the individual "Nala" from the kronos crew, would help YOU guys to make future potential players understand the situation.

Make no mistake, all who post here want the best for Kronos and I believe that a CLEAR statement on an official source would be beneficial to us all =)

Since you didn't get it, let me say it differently. Anyone can subscribe to a reddit forum about Black Desert Online, but never actually play the game.

@MrKitty: I already posted where you can find the official info, reddit was not a part of that :)

I'm out.

yeah right 2500 people subscribe to a subreddit for a private wow server but of course none of them is playing there. and of course the fact that there are more people viewing that subreddit than this forum has nothing to say as well, right?

well well... i didnt want to argue with you since we are on the same side and in the same boat anyway. take care :)

and of course the fact that there are more people viewing that subreddit than this forum has nothing to say as well, right?

It only says that those people are too lazy to register an account here on the official forum, because this forum requires you to register before even browsing here.

Don't people have better things to do with their time than start an internet smear campaign about some nerd who is trolling them?

Don't people have better things to do with their time than start an internet smear campaign about some nerd who is trolling them?
Rofl....not even sure if I should bother responding to that.

Being a business owner myself I can tell you for a fact I would take it very seriously if someone was using MY brand against me...hahhahaa. God damn did you even finish elementary school? Sorry I just have to ask.

It only says that those people are too lazy to register an account here on the official forum, because this forum requires you to register before even browsing here.

aaaaaand wrong again. :lol: to subscribe to a subreddit you need a registered account and only those are shown under "members present" :smile:

aaaaaand wrong again. :lol: to subscribe to a subreddit you need a registered account and only those are shown under "members present" :smile:
Nevermind, if you have to explain to someone WHY it is bad that a significant portion of your userbase is being abused by an impersonating mod, then you know it's pointless.

It should be as obvious as 1+1 but some people just don't understand it would appear.

If a person already has a reddit account, but he's too lazy to register here, nothing changes :smile:

Btw. there are now three subreddits and three discords, but I wouldn't expect an increase in population due to the "new subscribers" if I were you :lol:

I don't know who Nala is or what Discord is (too lazy to google), but if it/he/she sucks, just move away from there instead of crying. I had a similar issue with the German classic wow server, where the admins were (and guess they still are) ignorant dictators. Criticism in every form was just blocked, fair players who played there for years got banned for nothing, etc. Tldr: every try to change something was in vain and the only thing that helped, was moving away from this server and closing the chapter.

Honestly, the best thing would be if Twinstar made an official subreddit for kronoswow and kronos 2 together, with flairs on each post regarding which server the post is about. I undertstand it takes manpower and resources, but maybe Twinstar/Kronos could recruit some trusted persons to run the subreddit or something?

He's free to talk shit about anyone on his own private chat channels. Who cares?
There's a new discord and subreddit for K2, leave his and join the new ones.

If you really care about the people still inside, PM every single one and tell them the truth, problem solved.

who the hell is this nala guy and why is he so important ?

Nala, Nala, Nala, Nala, every thread, Nala. plz guys.
Stop feeding the troll.

Yes. You should stop reading whatever nonsense she writes on her discord...

You sure its a she? Always remember MMORPG until proven otherwise

P.S.
MMORPG translates to: Mostly Men Online RolePlaying as Girls

Idk, but the nick sounds like a she :biggrin:
PS: oh I know now. OP said "she" aswell, so I took that automatically.

I think the community is working against itself right now.

You're all so keen to b*tch out someone and witch hunt that you're just giving that person more and more attention.

What do you want exactly? They've put out a notice on what are 'official' channels and said that person is not a part of the team. Stop making every other thread about them and beating a dead horse. Even the 'new' unofficial subreddit is making multiple threads on it and bringing it up in topics it has nothing to do with, makes me not want to go there again.

Pretty sure NALA is some guy roleplaying a female toon

After 11 years of playing WoW, I have only managed to get to know two (2) transexuals (one British one Swedish) through WoW.

"In WoW men are men, women are men, and girls are FBI agents".

Don't think that real women play WoW.

you-amp-039-re-smoking-hot_o_2399145.jpg

Maybe that's the reason NALA gets so much hate. Ppl suspect the truth and hate her 'cause of it. IMO clear case of transphobia here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom