• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Poor hordies , did you won a single wsg today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
INDACO tryed to troll horde and now he look like the total ***** , ur purpose got backfired bro xDD

oh nice thread.
i was wondering if i should roll alliance for pvp after coming back from break
Nope, staying horde.

Last edited:
few ppl here know how to play warsong, killswitch and nostalgia are not one of them, so shut up ^^ I dont see any"premades"goin on ali side :)

i just can talk for myself but i dont agre with this post from inda at all and i think it was more than stupid to post it. this post helps nobody just making a fool out of himself.

As the guild leader of <Synced> i wanna apologize for the dumb actions of Indaco!

The leadership of our guild is not happy with what he did, it is all dumb, childish and it sure does not represent what's really going on in the battlegrounds.

It is one dumb action of 1 guy and unfortunately it seems to be snowballing down on an entire guild, which is a sad thing.

I guess all of you know that you can't control everything that happens on a server but as Donkingz said, we feel embarrassed by his actions and this is not what we want our guild to be recognized by.

Such thing should never happen by any of our members again! I apologize!

Keep it classy in the PvP section, we all know it's always the hot spot of a server, where most of the flaming happens and i don't think it's fair to reflect on a whole guild when a small grp of people are doing dumb stuff.

cheers to all of you!

indaco, whats happend ?
one time no premade and you gonna lose....

03ef6a75b4.jpg

Keep cool guys. For some reasons this thread got more attention than it should have...
DM is Deadmines and nobody said Thunderfury.

The thread itself and some posts remind me to the community of a vanilla server which we all don't like.
People are making mistakes (i agree this thread was kind of useless), but there is no reason to lose fun in the WoW and becoming rude to each other.

So let's try to keep it up like before in a (most of the time) friendly way of competition between horde and alliance aswell between horde or alliance themself. There will allways be ppl try to provoke the community, but I think it's way better to share the passion of Kronos instead of split it up.

Greetings
Brutus

Too bad Indaco wasn't there to give some more HKs to our PUG :sad:

Attachments

• ggsynced.jpg
    ggsynced.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 108
WKIf8rF.jpg

it's almost like you're baiting it)

I have it on good authority that you got farmed before this until some of the Alliance premade had to leave, at which point the balanced tipped.

Why can't you just be honest instead of distorting the truth? Alliance are clearly superior. Also Thrall eats poop and your orc mother has a hairy chest.

/sigh

Guess we should have screened those few Full Premade vs Full Premade games huh? (can't play more since u people stop queueing after 1 loss, awesome mentality btw.)

Funny tho that u have the need to justify the loss, mimimi we were only 9/10 premade, well guess what, we were 6*.

Last edited:
I have it on good authority that you got farmed before this until some of the Alliance premade had to leave, at which point the balanced tipped.

Why can't you just be honest instead of distorting the truth? Alliance are clearly superior. Also Thrall eats poop and your orc mother has a hairy chest.
Lmao mate, thats a 6 man premade, rest us randoms. Pretty sure arcanum premade is yet to lose actually

[Part 1]
Did you quantify this? Or is it merely eye witness testimony?
Eye witness testimony works in the courtroom (saddening but a different discussion) but it has little value in the realm of science.

[Part 2]
This is just unnecessary and further solidifies who truly is the "Superior" side in this discussion.

SCIENCE!

22+11+8+7+6+5+1 = 60 Horde Kills
6+6+6+4+9+9+5+5+8 = 58 Alliance Deaths

4+3+3+2+1+1 = 14 Alliance Kills
3+1+2+1+2+2 = 11 Horde Deaths

A difference by a factor of 2 for Horde kills / Alliance Deaths
A difference by a factor of 3 for Alliance kills / Horde Deaths

Conclusion:
Perhaps 1-2 players left before the battle was over. But its a far stretch to think that would be enough to turn the tide of the battle so dramatically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom