• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP is cancer again

As alliance veteran i have to say, the current bg pvp situation on k1 is absulote cancer, horde is completely dominating like 8 out of every 10 wsg and even abs lately. Seems like all socalled tryhard pvpers rolled the EZ mode horde faction apart from two hands full of mostly Irae peeps. If this situation doesnt change very soon my pvp days are done, respect to last few decent alliance pvpers.

Horde dominating in K1? When was the last time you played, 1 year ago?

Newsflash: if you get farmed by Premades on Kronos you will get farmed by Premades on other servers too

Welcome to Vanilla

Vanilla PVP has always been "cancer". If you "fix" pvp, then it won't be vanilla wow anymore.
the system itself has always been "cancer" aka bad. but "pvp" itself in vanilla is only cancer since it runs on private servers and ppl know how to abuse it. cause on retail, pvp/BGs were not cancer at all

It could be worse. You either find like-minded associates or fail and get farmed. Sometimes its too much work these days.

But, it could be worse, here is one of my screenshots from real old vanilla.

rg2mffy.jpg

Last edited:
As alliance veteran i have to say, the current bg pvp situation on k1 is absulote cancer, horde is completely dominating like 8 out of every 10 wsg and even abs lately. Seems like all socalled tryhard pvpers rolled the EZ mode horde faction apart from two hands full of mostly Irae peeps. If this situation doesnt change very soon my pvp days are done, respect to last few decent alliance pvpers.

Maybe you just suck man, I'd say I've won 75% of the wsg games I've q'd the last two weeks. Mostly losing only to decent premades.

It could be worse. You either find like-minded associates or fail and get farmed. Sometimes its too much work these days.

But, it could be worse, here is one of my screenshots from real old vanilla.

rg2mffy.jpg

LOL

It's worse !
On retail you just had to quit this game, wait a bit and play 10 fun pug games and go happy to bed.
But here you'll play against the SAME premade 3 out of 5 games and quit, then never Q again because it's ALWAYS the same thing

Kronos does not have people enough to Q so no faction can't reach those numbers in a warsong, people will just quit and no one will Q to face your premade then BG closes in 5 minutes.
This is exactly what happens on NA times on K2, where you see 1 warsong running, most of times with 5 afk allys.
Soon it will happen in EU times.

I already understand that if you want to PvP on Kronos, you will not find it on battlegrounds which is weird cuz I that's how i pvped on vanilla.

I hope you guys enjoy your "blizzlike pvp" A.K.A ghost battlegrounds against afk opponents

Last edited:
Top Bottom