• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP is cancer again

ITT: people choose to play an 11 year old game and then complain about the way it works

:D

And this was not how the game worked 11 years ago, but you wouldnt know.
Fix the premades, even the premaders themselves are tired of pug farming but there is nothing else for them to do. Theyre too autist to let a group of horde get r10 doing real fights and allowing prem v prem queue only so that we one day can have actual pvp.

bunch of cry babies that want a single player game and get the same gear that the best, smartest most organized and dedicated pvpers that group together to earn their gear, /thread

bunch of cry babies that want a single player game and get the same gear that the best, smartest most organized and dedicated pvpers that group together to earn their gear, /thread

Yeah man!

Every high ranked in the history of WoW and private servers = the best, smartest, most organized and dedicated pvpers that group together and earn their gear.

Everybody who wants to join AB/WSG to enjoy pug vs. pug PvP = crybaby

/s

Switched and leveled a character on K2 just because pvp on K1 was, well, exactly what this turned out to be.

Played 10 wsg´s yesterday horde side, all games was horde pugs vs ally premades.

Logged and wont que again on Kronos. Not interested in ranking, just want to play matches on the same terms.

interested

Switched and leveled a character on K2 just because pvp on K1 was, well, exactly what this turned out to be.

Played 10 wsg´s yesterday horde side, all games was horde pugs vs ally premades.

Logged and wont que again on Kronos. Not interested in ranking, just want to play matches on the same terms.
To be fair to the Kronos devs, I don't think they're up to the task of coding a system that prevents premades from being matched with pubs. That would probably be a tremendous undertaking. It would probably be easier to implement pre-nerf AV, which would mitigate the impact of premades, assuming they don't nerf honor gain to the ground again.

Played 20 games yesterday as alliance and 1/4 of games were pug vs prem. Bad luck?

Alliance has more premades than horde, apparently. That's what I've heard multiple times, at least. It would explain why you aren't facing as many premades as horde pubs are.

I queued yesterday, played 3 times in a row against the same r12-13 premade, then i quitted

Here's my proposed cure for the PVP cancer, although I admit the second fix isn't Blizzlike:

1) Premade queues will be their own queues, so premades will always face off against other premades. This keeps things fair in battlegrounds so premades aren't pugstomping. It also gives the "best, smartest, most organized and dedicated pvpers" a 100% chance to face off against other "best, smartest, most organized and dedicated pvpers", keeping things fair for both sides. Because surely the best pvpers don't form premades so they can pugstomp right?

2) Pug queues will have NO FACTIONS, instead we'll simply have a Team Red and a Team Blue, with both teams filled with random Alliance and Horde. So if a 10 man Alliance premade all pug queue at the same time hoping to pugstomp, there's a 100% chance half their premade will be on the other team, once again keeping things fair. Nope this isn't Blizzlike at all, it's actually a queue system from Rift (which oddly enough got a lot of crap for being a WoW clone). And guess what, if you implement this system you get to PVP against your own friends, sounds like fun right? And if you want to play with your friends on the same team, that's what the premade queue is for. (This also has the nice side effect of eliminating queue times for factions).

With these two fixes in place, we'll have the best of both worlds. The premades will always face off against the premades. And the random pugs will always face off against other random pugs.

The only people who would object to these fixes are either 1) Die hard Blizzlike loyalists who don't want to deviate from Vanilla's broken PVP system, or 2) Autistic premade honor farmers who enjoy pugstomping and don't want to actually face off against other premades.

Last edited:
Every pug player that is not interested in maximum honor gain should just Q AV and nothing else.
Boykott wsg again and play something else.
Since you claim that you only want to play PvP and don't care about the gear or honor this seems like the best solution.

Every pug player that is not interested in maximum honor gain should just Q AV and nothing else.
Boykott wsg again and play something else.
Since you claim that you only want to play PvP and don't care about the gear or honor this seems like the best solution.

That is exactly what you should do. And if there isn't 20 people on each side who enjoy AV "the real pvp" enough to play it then too bad I suppose :(

http://imgur.com/a/CTMpi

Picture from a 40min horde pug vs ally prem WSG

Horde players actually decided to play, camped 10 people in flagroom and got to do some real PVP. Look how much can be done when people dont just afk or play terribly.

I'm playing solo queue only and have enjoyed some great games this weekend. Glad PvP is looking more healthy.

We still really need some type of anti-dodging measure though. Deserter for dropping group BG queue Plz

Basic b!ches complaining about the current pvp situations and wanting previous ''PVP'' scenario back summed up in one short video

[video=youtube;wmRU50azMRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmRU50azMRI[/video]

Furthermore, I agree with OG.
There truly must be some anti-dodging measures implemented, a premade I'm in gets dodged a lot by horde.

Last edited:
And when youre not with your fully geared premade procto, you lose to green geared pugs.
Same goes for any of the remedy guys trying to wsg without their full premade, they get gy farmed by bad pugs.

Only when they got their fully organized/geared/flasked prem do people dodge and thats because there are no geared hordes to take up a fight like that, even tho half the rem premade is backpedaling and bad.
You need gear to put up a fight vs these guys (to not get globalled by 3 warrs all popping faps) - proly why they spam wsg right now cus horde are gearing up, and once a good group of horde players is geared, they won't get free wins anymore and will probably crawl back to their dungeons.

And when youre not with your fully geared premade procto, you lose to green geared pugs.
Same goes for any of the remedy guys trying to wsg without their full premade, they get gy farmed by bad pugs.

Only when they got their fully organized/geared/flasked prem do people dodge and thats because there are no geared hordes to take up a fight like that, even tho half the rem premade is backpedaling and bad.
You need gear to put up a fight vs these guys (to not get globalled by 3 warrs all popping faps) - proly why they spam wsg right now cus horde are gearing up, and once a good group of horde players is geared, they won't get free wins anymore and will probably crawl back to their dungeons.
Oh yes, only when geared n flasked ;) Blackcraft green mage, I with 3k hp gear
When I pug? I'm a healer, can't carry all games, I've been in a few succesful pug games.
Can't believe I'm actually responding to mr meltdownshady :lol:

What I'm basically saying is that you're literally spewing out random conclusions and that you lack perspective.
Some of the rem guys pugging? How is it that a logic nor reasonable assumption(!) when e.g Kryss who pugs a lot and is from Remedy AND pugging, you think Remedy are gods?
tldr
you spastic sperg

Whats your ingame name lad? We can compare dicks in wsg pug game

I'll show mine if you show yours.

Horde = full of dodgemades, afkpugs, badmades with the odd decent premade without a ego who will try to play vs alliance premades :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ranking is fun :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Idk was too lazy to read all the things ppl have wrote here but wanted to still share couple points.

1. Prem vs Prem and Pug vs Pug queue system in Nost was disaster. Made horde have over 30 min queue times to all BG's and still face prems as often as before.
2. Prem vs pug is not fun everyone knows that the main point is to get enough puggers to play that they face prem like every third game or something and then the 2-3 min game doesn't matter the 2 other games were fun.
3. Best thing would be making some kind a portal to BG room (same as r6 above hall's and make those lvl spesific so lvl 10-19 , 20-29 you get the point, has different "rooms" and those cant go scout other faction) and give deserter if dropping que. If someone is such a no-life that it levels lvl 60 toon just to scout other faction in BG room then they can dodge.

IMO that would make more puggers to play and strong premades would still have the benefit they deserve while gaining honor. Then it would be at least hard for Prem's to dodge and would made them try to beat eich other while puggers could have good games and the honor / effort ratio would be kind a fine.

Idk was too lazy to read all the things ppl have wrote here but wanted to still share couple points.

3. Best thing would be making some kind a portal to BG room (same as r6 above hall's and make those lvl spesific so lvl 10-19 , 20-29 you get the point, has different "rooms" and those cant go scout other faction) and give deserter if dropping que. If someone is such a no-life that it levels lvl 60 toon just to scout other faction in BG room then they can dodge.

As for the 3rd point, cool idea, but people scout mostly with with the social tab on, when the opposite premade changes from Ironforge or whatever to the BG, it's time for them to que :^)

As for the 3rd point, cool idea, but people scout mostly with with the social tab on, when the opposite premade changes from Ironforge or whatever to the BG, it's time for them to que :^)

Hmm valid point i wasn't thinking too far away while writing that. Probably would need to put ppl on BG's and when they are in que to show "Unknown" location so its impossible to scout if they are on que or in bg.

Top Bottom